Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ling3bzr

Aapricott's Home!

rainbowgal, i bought it during office bazzar. $5 or smth. V cheap

i think is just nice for mebe 2-3 person only..

amrasenelya, :(

hubby went clean up the place today. More painting defects we saw!!!!

alot of uneven painting and the corners not painted properly.

and our feature wall keep having bubbles! They repainted like 3-4 times le!

i think the painters are being juz lazy to do a proper job. So sick n tired.

here's how horrible they look and i have to live with that till after cny :(:(

hmm, feature wall keep having bubbles issit becus they never apply sealant or sth?

ur official move in date is bef cny, but u wont have anybody coming over for cny visits right? get Yeak to look at the painting defects lor, den make sure you dun see it after rectifying..

i also lived with a little paint defect, cus the galaxy grey ah, cannot just paint a small portion, else will become darker colour than the rest, but since its near the switch, and sofa will cover, we jus let it go lo.. but bubbles i think gotta redo... i also very sian when i saw so many things to rectify at my place, but after that will be better, cus its all worth it.. so cheer up girl! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

here's how horrible they look and i have to live with that till after cny :( :(

wall.jpg

wall2.jpg

did u do plastering on the wall? cos my painted wall bubbled n 'popped out' too but due to plastering tt we did cos of rock stone previous owner had... so we had to scrap off the whole section n replaster n repaint.. sianz.. now another wall also starting to crack n bubble, its from my sealed up entrance.. hubby say it usually happens on new sealed up walls cos it needs time to settle.. dunno if he's jz making me feel betta.. but sub-cons coming to fix everything tmr..

but after HO and cleaning usually can see more small little things here n there to rectify i think.. hope everything goes well for u.. :D

here's how horrible they look and i have to live with that till after cny :( :(

wall.jpg

wall2.jpg

ling...

thats too obvious on the wall...need to tell ur contractor to re-do the painting....all my walls we did not do plastering...(forgotten if previous owner did it anot)....also look quite uneven when close look....my mbr....we removed the whole head board left over by previous owner...dan the mark was there....we painted two time with wall sealer....dan paint with color....total is like 4times of paint....now still will c the mark left behind by the head board but not as obvious as wat u show....if can...re-plaster that wall...i regretted did not plaster that all...haiz~~~ :~

butterfingerzz, i dint do plastering cuz yeak say no need.

prev owner had did plastering b4..

i will move in and spend my cny with the ugly wall for the moment...

cuz now all wrkers all rushing wrk and they be gg back for cny soon so yeak say no time.

haiyah... we dun wan rush also la. aft cny let him slowly do lor. no choice liao.

feimei, what we were told is tt prev owner used "lousy" paint, so when we paint over, it becomes like powdery as the and new coat of paint dun set in

then the painter said they mix smth expensive into the paint already and it shld nt have bubbles anymore but it still happened.

so aft cny they will have to scrap off the old coat and redo?

the painting is really terrible. i stuck a small piece of masking tape lightly and when i took it off less than 5sec later, the paint came off tgt. :jawdrop:

sad thing dun wanna tink liao... i went to the hse today to do some decor...

Balcony wall

del3.jpg

a closer look..

del4copy.jpg

My kitchen..

del2.jpg

A closer look..

del.jpg

del1.jpg

Edited by ling3bzr

del1.jpg

i like the potted plants! where u get it from? and how much?

maybe i can consider putting at the bottom of my glass door.. hehhh..

hihi.. i ordered online from Gmarket Korea. I think this potted plant decal came as a free gift when i ordered the decals.

They give quite alot of free decals!

gmarket Singapore also have decals but not as much variety..

here's the seller

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo...scode=151576513

Edited by ling3bzr

Balcony wall

del3.jpg

a closer look..

del4copy.jpg

My kitchen..

del2.jpg

A closer look..

del.jpg

del1.jpg

haha... very nice decals.. ya dun think abt it anymore.. my wall now also in patches cos plaster guy jz did replastering so now hv to wait for it to dry b4 can paint over..

wat i heard abt paint tt comes off like tt is cos they diluted the paint thats why comes off easily.. some of my paint on my new wall turned powdery but the painter said its cos when painted the 1st coat of paint, the plaster not dried yet, tts why it became like tt.. :dunno:

asked a lot of 'whys' from the subcons jz now when they came to touch up my place.. :P

butterfingerzz, i dint do plastering cuz yeak say no need.

prev owner had did plastering b4..

i will move in and spend my cny with the ugly wall for the moment...

cuz now all wrkers all rushing wrk and they be gg back for cny soon so yeak say no time.

haiyah... we dun wan rush also la. aft cny let him slowly do lor. no choice liao.

feimei, what we were told is tt prev owner used "lousy" paint, so when we paint over, it becomes like powdery as the and new coat of paint dun set in

then the painter said they mix smth expensive into the paint already and it shld nt have bubbles anymore but it still happened.

so aft cny they will have to scrap off the old coat and redo?

the painting is really terrible. i stuck a small piece of masking tape lightly and when i took it off less than 5sec later, the paint came off tgt. :jawdrop:

*pat pat on the shoulder* dun be sad....everything will be over n u will see ur swee swee walls eventually.... :jammin:

y not u spend one or half a day with the painters when they start to repaint after cny....c how they do it....(not that becos u dun trust ur contractor)...i meant what they told u, might not be what u see mah.....my previous owner oso dunnu use what sh** paint...cannot be painted off easily....we covered with 3 coats of wall sealer before covering with the color we want....otherwise, it will not be the desired color that we want....u need to c if ur painter did paint with wall sealer 1st anot....and there's no such things as add 'expensive' thing into the paint....it only dilute the paint....

the above is just my layman point of view.....or u can check with ossify....he is the handy-man...properly he can advice u more in professional point of view....kekekekekekee...... :P

thanks all for the kind words.

yea.. will tink abt it aft cny. now also cant do anything..

rondy, the tiles patched nicely liao!

thanks for the suggestion! :)

Hey! Love your decals! Very nice... Aiya, now hands itchy liao feel like buying more decals for my house... Remember be firm for the paint job... Sometimes paint not dry enough and if you u stick something on top and tear, paint will come out... Mine did..... Got the answer from the shop I bought my paint from... She told me for paint to be totally dry sometimes could take weeks even though on surface it seems dry. I learnt it the hard way when I'm trying to paint the door frame and wall...but the whole house looking good... Hope the paintjob will be resolved soon. Any ppp organized at your place?

haha..told u can be done ma!i think ur hubby is the most happy one.

he looks troubled by it! :rolleyes:

is it the tiles in the toilet?

ya lor,the toilet issue!

Anyway ,case close liao :)

good.... ;) That day my kitchen cupboard door hinges came out, the one you saw when at my house. Told yeak, wanted to send his brother to fix for us, in the end ask him pass the spare hinges and my hubby fixed it liao! Just painted my facial room... Looks nicer with the new paint...

precious... ppp? haha.. tink canot lae.

my house only gt 6 chairs from the dining table and 3 cups.

haha.. how to ppp?

and hor.. my wm came yst. it came with a CRACK! and we dint see it until v late at night!!!

u see the manual and sticker on top of the wm? it arrived like tt and my hubby dint take out the manual and sticker until late at night. this pict was taken when i went to the house in the evening, before we found out the crack

The long crack was hidden beneath the sticker and manual!!! very long crack!!! Both of us got a shock!!!

so.. lesson learnt. when good arrive, rem to take out all stickers!

IMG_00311.jpg

i will tyr to take pict of the crack when i go new hse tmr...

Fridge arrived. We liked the sleek design of the fridge..

1.jpg

2.jpg

Panasonic 42" C10 arrived too. no console yet...

21.jpg

Edited by ling3bzr