Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Guys,

This afternoon had a long talk with Ah Soon, together with some of the house owners. All that was present have come to an agreement already, so in the mean time, let Ah Soon settle one by one first. Pushing him too much will not benefit anyone at all, we need to come to a compromise and a win win situation. Hope the rest of u guys can understand that. Thanks. For any house owners want a final showdown with him, I hope you all will be able to get a third party or neutral person to settle the issues.

Regards

jaskel

Actually I was not informed of this meetup. Could you include me in the meetup the next time if such a gathering are to be organized again? Thank you so much. Btw i weren't at the scene today, did he promise to settle things with all the other owners who are not at the scene today? Actually promise from him doesn't mean anything but at least there are a lot of witnesses today. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Jesslyn, ur husband is it very short hair and have a small tatoo on the hand near the right thumb???

yup.u meet my hubby just now with ah soon?

Edited by jesslyntan

Hi Guys,

This afternoon had a long talk with Ah Soon, together with some of the house owners. All that was present have come to an agreement already, so in the mean time, let Ah Soon settle one by one first. Pushing him too much will not benefit anyone at all, we need to come to a compromise and a win win situation. Hope the rest of u guys can understand that. Thanks. For any house owners want a final showdown with him, I hope you all will be able to get a third party or neutral person to settle the issues.

Regards

jaskel

Hi Jaskel,, ya... i saw you just now. I am the uninvited/extra who suddenly come over. I work in Jurong area and went to the HDB to do some season parking matters. When i was walking i saw ah soon car, so i search around and saw him singapore is too small, actually i also didn't know who are you... from what i see is you help many owners/victims to arrange/workout something from ah soon.... Wish all the owners/victims good luck in advance...

Hi Guys,

Regards

jaskel

"Joker" is yr name mention ? Even though i am a Loser at least I dun choose Soon. At least my flat HO is faster than Soon. Sorry if I have offend those who choose Soon

So what your hse completion faster than ah soon!!! Whats yr point here? Are you putting more salt? Your previous thread implied that i had save 10K is a joke? I guess being a loser like you that you didnt it must be feeling the pain rite? Then again being a loser, i can understand how you felt. If you cant help here stop giving yr loser comments here, btw you are not even ah soon customer or any dealing with him, so stop pointing yr loser finger to anyone here.

To all Ah-Soon Existing (but outstanding) Customers,

Ah Soon will be at my place(Jurong West St 64) tomorrow morning at 8.30am to settle all outstanding issues.

Those who wish to meet him there, pls pm me for address (or better to leave me your contact to sms in case change of timing).

Thanks.

Hihi All,

Er.. I was away for these 2 weeks and surprised to read all the postings about this ex-superstar contractor. Didn't wanted to post until reading the recent few postings.

Here's what I felt... for those who are NOT ah soon's existing or ex-customer or potential customer, please try to refrain from posting here unless you can offer some helps. I see no reason why those existing customers need to provide supporting evidence, who are we to ask for those also. Who are we to judge? And please don't prey for information just to satisfy your own kaypo-ness/curiousness.

And for those debates on pointing fingers on who should be blame or whether the ex-supporter should be answerable to the current situation, what's there to debate on? So what if you won the debate, especially for those who DID NOT engaged Ah Soon. Please try to be understanding. There is no meaning / points in winning the debates. I did raise a red light previously in this thread and just leave it. I see no point now to keep harping those existing customer that its their own decision. I believed they don't need such comments at this point. Why rub salts on their open wounds?

Those existing customer of ah-soon is already very frustrated with their reno. I found that instead of offering help, some forummer here still questioned the authentity of the comments, challenge them to continue the debate, start pointing fingers all over. Com'on.. Let us all try to be empathy and help if we are able to. Im sure no one want to be in those shoes, ask yourself, how will you feel if you are in that shoe. If we are unable to help, then at least don't create more nonsense or trouble here.

To Trev, Fini, Seashell, Jess, and the other existing customers,

Hope your settlement/discussion with Ah Soon will go smoothly. God bless.

For me, I just wish people who are ex-customers are not pulled into this nonsense. Sure, these existing customers are upset but they should also keep in mind those who are ex-customers. Doubt ex-customers feel good to know that someone they intro/used became bad for others' renovation. Step into those shoes too. Getting hurt doesn't give the right to hurt others, intentionally or not. Other than this, I've no problem with any comments from them over Ah Soon matter.

Thanks to Seashell who has listened to my reasoning about ex-customers and leave it at there. Thanks to guy77 for stepping up and letting us know that not every of the ex-customers know of Ah Soon's money issue.

Again, to all existing customers, hope you guys can settle it fast with good results and move on from here soon.

Hihi All,

Er.. I was away for these 2 weeks and surprised to read all the postings about this ex-superstar contractor. Didn't wanted to post until reading the recent few postings.

Here's what I felt... for those who are NOT ah soon's existing or ex-customer or potential customer, please try to refrain from posting here unless you can offer some helps. I see no reason why those existing customers need to provide supporting evidence, who are we to ask for those also. Who are we to judge? And please don't prey for information just to satisfy your own kaypo-ness/curiousness.

And for those debates on pointing fingers on who should be blame or whether the ex-supporter should be answerable to the current situation, what's there to debate on? So what if you won the debate, especially for those who DID NOT engaged Ah Soon. Please try to be understanding. There is no meaning / points in winning the debates. I did raise a red light previously in this thread and just leave it. I see no point now to keep harping those existing customer that its their own decision. I believed they don't need such comments at this point. Why rub salts on their open wounds?

Those existing customer of ah-soon is already very frustrated with their reno. I found that instead of offering help, some forummer here still questioned the authentity of the comments, challenge them to continue the debate, start pointing fingers all over. Com'on.. Let us all try to be empathy and help if we are able to. Im sure no one want to be in those shoes, ask yourself, how will you feel if you are in that shoe. If we are unable to help, then at least don't create more nonsense or trouble here.

Thanks Rasp :)

Hihi All,

I'm @ Malaysia now.

i just called my hubby,he say he meeting n talking with ah soon @ our home NOW.

dun know how?but feel not so good. :bangwall:

how is the talk now? got engage PE for u anot?

If he asks you to pay him more money first, don't give in to him!

I am a squeezed up sugar cane bar... dry already lah... lol.. maybe can give him my fats if he dun mind... for that it would be FOC.... :)

I'm @ Malaysia now.

i just called my hubby,he say he meeting n talking with ah soon @ our home NOW.

dun know how?but feel not so good. :bangwall:

Hi Jesslyn, ur husband is it very short hair and have a small tatoo on the hand near the right thumb???

DEAR ALL,

I, FINI and SEASHELL are calling for a final showdown with uncle this evening!

We are thinking of getting him to see ALL of us at his place at 9p.m. tonite.

Do PM me if you wanna join us.

Trevor

Hi. ya he nw broke liao wonder hw he will settle wif us.... So he meeting u today?

wahhhh.... good news at last

or izzit just he is playing with time again and asking for more money...