Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi juz,

thanks for the contact!! jus wat i am looking for!! actually ah soon got 2 ah hock... one of the ah hock only do glass, (which i given the contact to fini)

ah soon told me hor, he is getting this ah hock to do my windows, i shall call him tommorrow ... thanks!!! is everything fine at ur place after u move in??

I am still shopping for furnitures - have not moved in yet. I hope things are fine after I moved in. IF... thing is not okay, judging by the current situation, I don't think can get Ah Soon to rectify anything soon.....

I understand all of you have been through - I have been through it myself - 4 months of stress and frustration.

Jia You!!

Edited by juz_me

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I am also Uncle Soon customer.I got my windows, window grilles and half shower=screen doors from this guy, Ah Hock - 93369429 (Uncle soon's contact). You may wish to explain your predicament to him and see whether can he charge you much cheaper?

Pls note, I am not related to Ah Hock and I don't collect any commission from him.

And pls look around for other sources to compare prices.

NB: Administrator - pls remove this thread if it is not okay.

hi juz,

thanks for the contact!! jus wat i am looking for!! actually ah soon got 2 ah hock... one of the ah hock only do glass, (which i given the contact to fini)

ah soon told me hor, he is getting this ah hock to do my windows, i shall call him tommorrow ... thanks!!! is everything fine at ur place after u move in??

i hope u guys dun feel i am trying to side uncle or be soft-hearted to him... i jus feel, he may have his difficulties... but even so, he still have to find ways and means to HO us ASAP and dun delay any further... everyone got their limits... this is also what i told him....

aiyoh blurrz dun lah dun lah. i dun take it as a tip off lah. i guess the person just brought it up as a matter of conversation with uncle and whoever you are, dun worry, i am not the least bit offended. i got nothing to hide and ah soon was not nasty. He just called to ask me nicely what were my views. He knows that his current customers are upset. He sounded at a lost when we spoke this afternoon.

I do have certain rapport with him and we are quite open when it comes to such feedback. Many a times when I see his customers post that they are upset with him, when time allow, I will call him and tell him the feedback as a form of reminder for him to buck up as well. so u dun get upset. where is ur place huh?

err... ivy...i mus apologize to u becus actually i was the one who told ah soon about your posting... i dun mean any harm, cus since he keep asking about online posting, i told him even old timers now is unable to defend him already....forgive me for telling him because i really ran out of ways to deal with him....

i told him at the rate he is delaying his customers, how does he still expect the old timers to def still end him?

after my few days of 'ultimatium' smses to him, i jus send him a sms, i said 'i really wish to see the old time ah soon back again! the ah soon that everyone can praise and not the ah soon who kena scold everyday!!'

he said he is sorry and he knows we are all very upset. he actually told me he dun feel any better not able to HO. cus we all attack him with phonecalls and smses everyday... he really dun feel good at all!!

he said '我的心里真的也很不好受!我不能交屋,我绝对不比你们好过!'

when he said that in front of me, his expression tells me he is not lying... call me stupid, call me an idiot or wat, at that moment, i trust what he says is true.. based on his ever good records before...

Edited by seashell

actually our 'corner' ah soon is like what u guys said, sit down with him and talk it out with him. we did asked him out before, but wasn't yet successful at the first attempt... i always feels noting beats that seating down face to face n talk things out.... somehow i feel it is difficult to talk over the phone!

Hi,

I am also Uncle Soon customer.I got my windows, window grilles and half shower=screen doors from this guy, Ah Hock - 93369429 (Uncle soon's contact). You may wish to explain your predicament to him and see whether can he charge you much cheaper?

Pls note, I am not related to Ah Hock and I don't collect any commission from him.

And pls look around for other sources to compare prices.

NB: Administrator - pls remove this thread if it is not okay.

Edited by juz_me

at the moment, i am the champion here..july until NOW... n yet, he is not doing anything for my house. if he ever have the means $$ to do work, he should complete MINE FIRST.. sorry i really mean no offence to others behind me... but my patience is running out!!!!

fact is, anyone in my shoes would think this way....

he should complete mine firstbut he DIDN'T!!!! he still do here n bit, there a bit....ggeeeeszzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Hi seashell, where do u stay? Since july till now, what was done to your place???

aiyoh blurrz dun lah dun lah. i dun take it as a tip off lah. i guess the person just brought it up as a matter of conversation with uncle and whoever you are, dun worry, i am not the least bit offended. i got nothing to hide and ah soon was not nasty. He just called to ask me nicely what were my views. He knows that his current customers are upset. He sounded at a lost when we spoke this afternoon.

I do have certain rapport with him and we are quite open when it comes to such feedback. Many a times when I see his customers post that they are upset with him, when time allow, I will call him and tell him the feedback as a form of reminder for him to buck up as well. so u dun get upset. where is ur place huh?

I just spoke to him...imho i think he is really at his lowest point now yet trying to do as much as possible.

Now he is more frank to me about the status rather than just empty promises which i feel much better

I wish those who tip off ah soon will die in curse......i hate those who are informer....

i think cannot go small claim cause amount more than 10000..

anyone can clarify this?

I wish those who tip off ah soon will die in curse......i hate those who are informer....

Dear victims of ah soon. lucky me, initially i thought of using ah soon but chose someone instead. My house done up liao. My advise to you guys is why not gang up and lodge a complaint at small claim or case. No point calling him if no action from him is taken. Anyway, may God bless you...sigh

i think cannot go small claim cause amount more than 10000..

anyone can clarify this?

Dear victims of ah soon. lucky me, initially i thought of using ah soon but chose someone instead. My house done up liao. My advise to you guys is why not gang up and lodge a complaint at small claim or case. No point calling him if no action from him is taken. Anyway, may God bless you...sigh

Yah make thing ugly no point.. things are as bad as it is now

Furthermore.. want to corner him.. how to? Got ppl sure inform him liao..

like he can call n ask Ivy about her post...

seashell, just now uncle called me say someone told him about my posting. Anyway I took the opportunity to remind him to quickly finish up for u guys. Don't think it'll carry much weight but at least I tried lah.

I dun think it is easy to corner him but if u guys can seat him down together and trash things out it may be worth a try.

i do agree with Charmene that ah soon is really lucky cos alot of his customers are really accomodating.

I second that. Cos by corner him, i think it will turn ugly as there may not be a win win situation afterall. If a proper sit down with all owners...then it will be easier to resolve it a 1 go.

Yes, he should be very tahnakful for having all of us as customers...but sometime he push luck too far as well. I will suggest that find a peaceful solution to work thing out with him and decide if should continue or move on to another contractor.

trevor was thinking to corner uncle somewhere and talk things out with him... do u think is that a good way?

seashell, just now uncle called me say someone told him about my posting. Anyway I took the opportunity to remind him to quickly finish up for u guys. Don't think it'll carry much weight but at least I tried lah.

I dun think it is easy to corner him but if u guys can seat him down together and trash things out it may be worth a try.

i do agree with Charmene that ah soon is really lucky cos alot of his customers are really accomodating.