Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Cheaper than other IDs ? Maybe slightly cheaper not really cheap till heaven and sky. I had compare his quotation and mine current ID. Slightly cheaper but quality wise i not sure. My flooring is done by a local uncle and I would his skill is MO ta teng . I would said no kicking effect . He really take his time and effort in laying tiles. My unit will be completing soon . My ID has always keep me updated on the status. Everyday there are workers at my unit doing up . I am lucky that i did not choose him else I would starting dropping hair.

boss can pm or share ur pictures done up even though not fully yet

like to see ... thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
that mean total of 16 weeks for the reno?which is 4 mths?

i think it also super long le...mine was done 3mth 2 weeks.....nowsday seem like uncle keep want to break this record...

wah

you all can tahan until 3-4 months of reno work :bangwall: undone.

if i am not mistaken timeline is around 6-8 weeks even for major reno.

that means the tiler will lay 1 homo tiles then take 30 minutes rest. then do the next one then rest 30 minutes.

wow..that means the workmanship super accurate and alignment super duper straight

Here is a real advice for those who are tempted to take on the 'superstar soon'

Soon started work. Whatever was promised never came true. so obvious cannot cope with existing projects, still trying to close new projects.

Overrated! Over-promised, Under-delivered!

Junior sub contractors lack experience. Seriously renovation are under the hands of sub-standard sub contractors

Total nightmare! Yes totally cheaper than other IDs & Contractors.

Total Mess, extremely irresponsible and over over over rated

Total waste of time. Over-rated, under-delivered. Total MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheaper than other IDs ? Maybe slightly cheaper not really cheap till heaven and sky. I had compare his quotation and mine current ID. Slightly cheaper but quality wise i not sure. My flooring is done by a local uncle and I would his skill is MO ta teng . I would said no kicking effect . He really take his time and effort in laying tiles. My unit will be completing soon . My ID has always keep me updated on the status. Everyday there are workers at my unit doing up . I am lucky that i did not choose him else I would starting dropping hair.

can understand how u feel...i nearly want to pluck hair during reno time...yes...soft hearten to him mean we suffer...

same feeling here, definitely cannot be soft-hearted to him. And ALWAYS INSIST to do first then pay up. :furious:

Yes BD kor, but am not looking forward lor. Just wana share cos I was softhearted and gave him de balance payment and he didn't really settle my things nicely...disappointed!

can understand how u feel...i nearly want to pluck hair during reno time...yes...soft hearten to him mean we suffer...

hmm....so the longest recitifcation tropy still at yr plc?? :notti:

Yes BD kor, but am not looking forward lor. Just wana share cos I was softhearted and gave him de balance payment and he didn't really settle my things nicely...disappointed!

i give very tolerant time,end of nov,be4 dec.tmr is 10week liao!can't tahan too long time for my small 3rm.

that mean total of 16 weeks for the reno?which is 4 mths?

i think it also super long le...mine was done 3mth 2 weeks.....nowsday seem like uncle keep want to break this record...

it is like a miracle that uncle can actually promise u that he will pay u to stay hotel if not HO on time...!! i very envy u lei!!

whenever i sms, he reply 90% within an hour... i guess becus i am the champion here liao (delayed HO the longest).. continue to chase him! i will remind him about u if i see him later! ur house is in which area one?

im staying at tiong bahru.. jus a small 3 room unit. the signing of agreement was 28 sep i think.. then he promised to finish it within 6 weeks. so it will be at the beginning of nov.. hope i get to move in by then.. i wan the tiles manager to do my home tiles too.. LOL.. cos im worried tat the tiles seams will be big and ugly.. haix.. hopefully things will start moving again..

Jesslyn, hope he keeps his promise...and REMEMBER>>>ask him to finish off all retifications b4 u made your last bit of payment...else will be like me, till now still have rectifiations not attended to! This can be really frustrating!

hmm....so the longest recitifcation tropy still at yr plc?? :notti:

I just meet uncle soon.he promise me my home completed by nov.hope not cheat me again >.<

Jesslyn, hope he keeps his promise...and REMEMBER>>>ask him to finish off all retifications b4 u made your last bit of payment...else will be like me, till now still have rectifiations not attended to! This can be really frustrating!

I just meet uncle soon.he promise me my home completed by nov.hope not cheat me again >.<

that mean 2 weeks more to go?did u tell him when of Nov?

It better to be precise with him

it is like a miracle that uncle can actually promise u that he will pay u to stay hotel if not HO on time...!! i very envy u lei!!

whenever i sms, he reply 90% within an hour... i guess becus i am the champion here liao (delayed HO the longest).. continue to chase him! i will remind him about u if i see him later! ur house is in which area one?

when u start your reno?when suppose to HO ley?:)

Seashell, can i know how much is the rate for weekly cleaning service har?

Are you using it?

i am intending to engage, wait for my house to finish, i will ask her to give me a quote... i heard she was telling me like for condos, the price was like about $300 a month.. also depends on any additional items like ironing service needed anot... if u keen, i pm u the number :)