Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I've actually did try the suggestions provided here like sms him in chinese to call me back. Not working for me. However last update is I've managed to get uncle, and he somehow said that the tiles are already there and will call back and confirm with me again. Anyway, I think he sort of misunderstood or something. He said he will confirm with me, but asked me to take down my comments on what I've said? There was nothing in particularly special about what I've said. I'm not sure what was conveyed to him but he definitely thought there were bad remarks passed. But what I see from here are all the true experiences of every person who've engage Uncle Soon for his/her project.

so is ur house tiling works starting yet? now seems like the peak season, every the tiler manager personally did my tiles ( and i must say, the manager workmanship is fantastic!!)

update us on the progress ok?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Uncle Ah Soon is delaying my house work again... I gave him 6 weeks to finish the work when he actually only ask for 4 weeks. But now, 3 weeks have passed but only plastering and hacking of floor tiles are done. He promised to finish the renovation on time, if not, I will stay in hotel and he will pay.. I hope I dun get to stay at hotel 81.. LOL.. I told him tat my furniture and electrical will be sending in on the next day of HO, hope he can hurry up and finish my house.

How long do yall think that it will take usually to finish up the rest of the renovation of my house? Im afraid that if I push him too hard, the job will be half-heartedly done. I msged him and let him noe already tat if the renovation is done not up to my expectation, I will ask him to redo it for me.. Whenever I msg himi in chinese, there's always no reply. I wonder if he really reads it.

I hope everyone out there who is interested in asking uncle ah soon to do their renovation, pls have the correct set of mind that such things will happen. I love his persistence in maintaining the high quality of work during reno, but you haf to be able to take his delays and delays.. I gave him the second payment of 20% even before he send the tiles to my house cos I tot I might not be around to pass him the money. But 2 weeks haf passed and not a single tile is near my house..

So, pls remember to hold the money until you really see something done. I post this just to vent my frustration but I still like the cheaper quote tat uncle ah soon is able to provide for me.

it is like a miracle that uncle can actually promise u that he will pay u to stay hotel if not HO on time...!! i very envy u lei!!

whenever i sms, he reply 90% within an hour... i guess becus i am the champion here liao (delayed HO the longest).. continue to chase him! i will remind him about u if i see him later! ur house is in which area one?

hi

after reading about Ah Soon the contractor here, is he trustable? too busy?

i need a contractor with reasonable charges , pls pm tel. no

This is the peak period for renovation as school holidays approaching and Festivie session approaching...so most contractor will be very occupied (the better ones)

My advice to you is either you have a longer lead time, start after the peak period or discuss with the contractors and to put everything in black and white.

My contractor practice turning down request for quote when he cannot handle anymore, that is why I engage him...

Uncle Ah Soon is delaying my house work again... I gave him 6 weeks to finish the work when he actually only ask for 4 weeks. But now, 3 weeks have passed but only plastering and hacking of floor tiles are done. He promised to finish the renovation on time, if not, I will stay in hotel and he will pay.. I hope I dun get to stay at hotel 81.. LOL.. I told him tat my furniture and electrical will be sending in on the next day of HO, hope he can hurry up and finish my house.

How long do yall think that it will take usually to finish up the rest of the renovation of my house? Im afraid that if I push him too hard, the job will be half-heartedly done. I msged him and let him noe already tat if the renovation is done not up to my expectation, I will ask him to redo it for me.. Whenever I msg himi in chinese, there's always no reply. I wonder if he really reads it.

I hope everyone out there who is interested in asking uncle ah soon to do their renovation, pls have the correct set of mind that such things will happen. I love his persistence in maintaining the high quality of work during reno, but you haf to be able to take his delays and delays.. I gave him the second payment of 20% even before he send the tiles to my house cos I tot I might not be around to pass him the money. But 2 weeks haf passed and not a single tile is near my house..

So, pls remember to hold the money until you really see something done. I post this just to vent my frustration but I still like the cheaper quote tat uncle ah soon is able to provide for me.

Lobang lai liao!!

Direct Agent for Cleaning services for home...!!

If u require cleaning services like weekly basis, I got the contact for the supplier of direct cleaning services... meaning, those cleaning companies will get the workers from those cleaning suppliers...!!

Actually, is Ah soon wife doing... so enquire the special rates from Ah soon!!! Sure no fly aeroplane!

I am considering to engage from her as the rates is attractive!!-- save the middleman cost since getting directly from the supplier...!!

Seashell, can i know how much is the rate for weekly cleaning service har?

Are you using it?

fastfirefish ,

i hear ur frustrations! i managed to get uncle to call u (not sure when he will call u tou... )

why not u sms him? he read chinese sms. that's what i did, i think jesslyn also... eventually he will return call...(that is so far our experience)

I've actually did try the suggestions provided here like sms him in chinese to call me back. Not working for me. However last update is I've managed to get uncle, and he somehow said that the tiles are already there and will call back and confirm with me again. Anyway, I think he sort of misunderstood or something. He said he will confirm with me, but asked me to take down my comments on what I've said? There was nothing in particularly special about what I've said. I'm not sure what was conveyed to him but he definitely thought there were bad remarks passed. But what I see from here are all the true experiences of every person who've engage Uncle Soon for his/her project.

fastfirefish ,

i hear ur frustrations! i managed to get uncle to call u (not sure when he will call u tou... )

why not u sms him? he read chinese sms. that's what i did, i think jesslyn also... eventually he will return call...(that is so far our experience)

I must say that i chased him every single freaking day since last thursday. I asked him when and he ALWAYS SAY:" SORRY TOMORROW". Finally today my patience has run out and I'm fuming. I actually called him today and he said the tiles are already there. I knocked off at night at pop by my house, still nothing. I can confidently say I've notice a behavior that uncle exhibits. If you call him using a fresh foreign number, the chances of him picking up increases by a far lot. Once u identify yourself, he will either listen to you or tell you he will call you back which always nv happen. If he decides to hear ur ranting, then I suppose he will note down ur phone number and blacklist and avoid picking up calls from that number. Maybe a lot of guys have similar experience. Just wanted to vent my anger. Sorry about all this.

blue_diamond: could you share with me how did u approach him to commit a time?

not sure if it will work.basically i will just call n insist on met up no matter what...

then did u chase him n let him commit a time?

I must say that i chased him every single freaking day since last thursday. I asked him when and he ALWAYS SAY:" SORRY TOMORROW". Finally today my patience has run out and I'm fuming. I actually called him today and he said the tiles are already there. I knocked off at night at pop by my house, still nothing. I can confidently say I've notice a behavior that uncle exhibits. If you call him using a fresh foreign number, the chances of him picking up increases by a far lot. Once u identify yourself, he will either listen to you or tell you he will call you back which always nv happen. If he decides to hear ur ranting, then I suppose he will note down ur phone number and blacklist and avoid picking up calls from that number. Maybe a lot of guys have similar experience. Just wanted to vent my anger. Sorry about all this.

blue_diamond: could you share with me how did u approach him to commit a time?

That's was the initial agreement that once I have seen the tiles then I made the payment. But....I have already made my payment :( because I can understand that he needs the money to order the tiles. But uncle betrayed my trust in him. Because he made it sound very urgent. Now keeping my fingers crossed.

then did u chase him n let him commit a time?

Can understand how u all feel...in fact toward the end...i think i nearly vomited bllod from all the promises....

Hi Fastfirefish,

have u make yr payment?if not, i will suggest u hold until u see the tiles.

That's was the initial agreement that once I have seen the tiles then I made the payment. But....I have already made my payment :( because I can understand that he needs the money to order the tiles. But uncle betrayed my trust in him. Because he made it sound very urgent. Now keeping my fingers crossed.

seashell

I'm also sms only now.long time didt'n call uncle liao!after sms,he more of the time will call back to me.my reno runing not bad,n uncle also hv auto call me n come n meet me.i'll update photos @ my blog when i'm free.

i am happy at least things is going on well at your side. Just get the reno done n over fast. :)