Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Lobang lai liao!!

Direct Agent for Cleaning services for home...!!

If u require cleaning services like weekly basis, I got the contact for the supplier of direct cleaning services... meaning, those cleaning companies will get the workers from those cleaning suppliers...!!

Actually, is Ah soon wife doing... so enquire the special rates from Ah soon!!! Sure no fly aeroplane!

I am considering to engage from her as the rates is attractive!!-- save the middleman cost since getting directly from the supplier...!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

**please don't quote me say one hor.. wait uncle kill me.. hahhaha.....**

fini n blue,

what hotel u want har..hahaha...

hi catty

if u have worries, why not, u give me ur number, i ask ah soon to call u instead..

tell ur requirement, and time allowance u have to do this reno, i'll ask ah soon if he can do it?

recently he had accepted jobs with promises of HO date, if not, he compensate the person to stay in hotel... haha..

i think uncle is working hard to build his reputation liao...

isist?? :o then wriiten black n white?i think fo my case...even stay hotel 81...can even be more than my reno cost le...hehehehehe. :P

hello ivy,

thank you you to tell me uncle soon's telephone number.

so what time is the time to best call him?

what time he normally more time ,

more free to answer phone call?

thank you you ok?

hi catty

if u have worries, why not, u give me ur number, i ask ah soon to call u instead..

tell ur requirement, and time allowance u have to do this reno, i'll ask ah soon if he can do it?

recently he had accepted jobs with promises of HO date, if not, he compensate the person to stay in hotel... haha..

i think uncle is working hard to build his reputation liao...

sometimes ah soon number is like a HOTLINE... haha...

but recently he is abit better after all our scoldings and also i think he completed n HO quite alot of houses...how is a little easier to get him.. now i can talk to him everyday without fail... *at least*

hello ivy,

thank you you ok?

ehh i gave u more than that leh. u got read ALLL of the mail or not.. don't spot read leh do read ALLL esp the highlighted points and do read thru the t-blogs that I indicated for you. don't jump in unless you are really confident that you can tahan his pattern. i don't want to see you end up pulling hair out like some of the customers who jump in despite all advice due to the good pricing and was fully confident that they can outlast uncle's stamina and end up cry father cry mother and we can't really do much to help except dish out some consolation...

frankly ALL of the above questions I cannot answer and I don't think anyone of us here can answer leh... cos uncle's behavior is erractic now... siao siao one he suka suka answer suka suka don't answer...

u try lor. good luck good luck!

hello ivy,

thank you you ok?

Wow..read some stories here..I think my case was not so bad..

Ah Soon picked up 80% of my calls, even called me back if he missed my calls, fly me aeroplane only few times, during renovation phase 90% of the time got at least 1 worker working, although sometimes tortoise pace, he exceeded our dateline by 2 weeks, didnt give us the freebies requested..minor la..

My inlaw tell me laminate floor some edges got problem, i oso feel the laminate floor got 1 area bit pop up..not sure wanna ask him to rectify.

明白,但是uncle很难见到,嘻嘻!

可能是我为人人,人人为我,应为我很疼工人(饭水不缺,直接交代工作),

所以很庆幸的是uncle安排在我家工作的工人都对我们很不错,

特别值得推荐做砖筑墙的Uncle Ah Sao

和拉电的马来西亚年轻人Ah Lee和Ah Zhuang(需要做电的可以PM我,我直接给你们他们的电话拿估价),

他们工作都很有耐心,听话肯做,重点是有问题时要他们拆掉敲掉,从新做等都不会脸臭臭,

(Uncle Ah Sao 甚至还帮我从敲从做地下水管都没怨言)

他们会笑笑说帮我做到最好让我满意为止,让我很感动!T_T

我会留他们的电话,以后需要类似的工作会再直接找他们,也很推荐给大家^^

至于Uncle Ah Soon,现在他真的很忙,我见他都很难,只要他有放工人在我这里工作我就无所求了-_-

hi jess,

good to see at least that there some work done at your side.

I believe some of his workers has good attitude...but do watch out for some quality issue. It will be good if u can spot some recitifcation which need to be done, get them to do it on the spot...this will help u save alot ot agony n time on chasing in the future

can totally understand how u feel about it....cos it really a stress that is mounting on top of what u have to go through with Ah Soon....but i guess we have to live by with that decision as well.

Dont feel so stress lah!!! I think u had done yr best, is better to ask yr hubby go and face ah soon. I m sure the problem will resolve faster.

希望我的压力Uncle ah soon 得到,我继续努力对他每天追工中......

can totally understand how u feel about it....cos it really a stress that is mounting on top of what u have to go through with Ah Soon....but i guess we have to live by with that decision as well.

Dont feel so stress lah!!! I think u had done yr best, is better to ask yr hubby go and face ah soon. I m sure the problem will resolve faster.

明白,但是uncle很难见到,嘻嘻!

可能是我为人人,人人为我,应为我很疼工人(饭水不缺,直接交代工作),

所以很庆幸的是uncle安排在我家工作的工人都对我们很不错,

特别值得推荐做砖筑墙的Uncle Ah Sao

和拉电的马来西亚年轻人Ah Lee和Ah Zhuang(需要做电的可以PM我,我直接给你们他们的电话拿估价),

他们工作都很有耐心,听话肯做,重点是有问题时要他们拆掉敲掉,从新做等都不会脸臭臭,

(Uncle Ah Sao 甚至还帮我从敲从做地下水管都没怨言)

他们会笑笑说帮我做到最好让我满意为止,让我很感动!T_T

我会留他们的电话,以后需要类似的工作会再直接找他们,也很推荐给大家^^

至于Uncle Ah Soon,现在他真的很忙,我见他都很难,只要他有放工人在我这里工作我就无所求了-_-

Ya loh!i jia you,but my hubby n in-low ask me eveyday:how ur uncle?done anything today?(they alway say my uncle,because uncle is i look for our home).i feel hv big big 'ya li'