Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

So many missed calls from Ah Soon..I forgot bring hp during lunch time..

wah...can buy 4D if received calls from him...

Anyway its settled already, he say paid to someone but someone never pay to the tiler,I called the tiler, the tiler oso say settled aredy..& thank me..

Maybe blue diamond can edit my quote..i dun wan this kinda one off misunderstanding to affect Ah Soon reputation.

no worries la...me just kaypo that y ask him about it also....so i also ask him to clarify as well...if owe worker $ also pay better...cos they got family to support as well ah. :)

okie...i will edit yr quote...glad it a happy ending for all. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So many missed calls from Ah Soon..I forgot bring hp during lunch time..

wah...can buy 4D if received calls from him...

Anyway its settled already, he say paid to someone but someone never pay to the tiler,I called the tiler, the tiler oso say settled aredy..& thank me..

Maybe blue diamond can edit my quote..i dun wan this kinda one off misunderstanding to affect Ah Soon reputation.

Hi 666,

uncle happen to call me during lunch time and I ask him abt the issue also.(been kaypo n trying to help)

He said he actually paid to another guy in the team already but that guy did not pay this tiler. Dunno why also, thus he explain that he can’t be making double payment also lor.Dunno whether how true the above story lah, I guess only the tiler and uncle know the whole truth.

666, uncle dun have your number with him, maybe you want to call him to check also can help the tiler to convey the message?:)

Edited by blue_diamond

oei!! 你不要害我!! he is not my boss leh. my boss is some ah kong company de. i really dunno his name lah.......!%*)!*%!%!

hahaha u still not sleeping lor.........I know his name lah, Uncle chinese name is Phang Peh Kee his english name is Mr. Fly Aeroplane!!

Ya those boxes alot of sentimental values to me too. During our time where got blog, we write diary and ask ppl to sign autograph.....haiz....... Never mind, if u dont want to share yr boss name with me is fine, tonite i go home and ask my Buddha!!!!

soo sooo go back and sleep!!!!

oei!! 你不要害我!! he is not my boss leh. my boss is some ah kong company de. i really dunno his name lah.......!%*)!*%!%!

u ahhh forever make me sneeze!!! i heard the "re-org" from other forummers and uncle goh one. hahhah i also got unopen boxes in storeroom leh!! and some hor unopened and yet i can carry on with my daily routine so hor verdict is can throw right?? hahahh but got sentimental values lah!!!

aiyoh u think i am the 万能通ahhhh everything also know?? I dunno uncle's real name leh, uncle is uncle ah soon to me and most people here lor. If i go and ask uncle :" ehhh uncle what is ur name? " later he think i wanna kao him how??

uncle daring ahhh park his aeroplane at MOM hahhaa

mai chin chai chin chai call me ahhh, Owl at this hour is sleeping time.

Ya those boxes alot of sentimental values to me too. During our time where got blog, we write diary and ask ppl to sign autograph.....haiz....... Never mind, if u dont want to share yr boss name with me is fine, tonite i go home and ask my Buddha!!!!

soo sooo go back and sleep!!!!

Huh? they "re-org" u also knows abt it ah. Goodness, u guys having board meeting or wat??? hahahahahhaha

I m being frank with Uncle coz dont wan his reputation gone in the drain leh!!!

Talking abt unpacking, hmm my store room now full of unopen boxes too. Feeling like throwing them away without looking at it. All those books and files............eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

666 - Goodness, Uncle fly aeroplane till MOM too??? Question time, is the tiler daily rated or monthly? Being employed by Uncle directly or through another company name? If he is employee of Uncle, the tiler would have a case, if not, there are no contracts between Uncle and the tiler. Btw, is the MOM letter diretly to the Uncle name or the company?, what is Uncle real name? anyone knows? Maybe his secretary shld knows, calling Ms Owl.

Nevertheless, I hope the tiler can resolved his money issue with his employer sooner.

u ahhh forever make me sneeze!!! i heard the "re-org" from other forummers and uncle goh one. hahhah i also got unopen boxes in storeroom leh!! and some hor unopened and yet i can carry on with my daily routine so hor verdict is can throw right?? hahahh but got sentimental values lah!!!

aiyoh u think i am the 万能通ahhhh everything also know?? I dunno uncle's real name leh, uncle is uncle ah soon to me and most people here lor. If i go and ask uncle :" ehhh uncle what is ur name? " later he think i wanna kao him how??

uncle daring ahhh park his aeroplane at MOM hahhaa

mai chin chai chin chai call me ahhh, Owl at this hour is sleeping time.

must wait lah for the link i not yet put up the pics, somebody come my house then say i must work doubly hard to unpack so now i very hardworking unpacking and sneaking a peek online on and off while unpacking.

kana aeroplane is normal, if u dun kanna then ah soon must have waked up on the wrong side of the bed. hhahahah. i know abt the "re-org" of the hometeam. must be u hor?! work them too hard pay them too little so they all run!

Huh? they "re-org" u also knows abt it ah. Goodness, u guys having board meeting or wat??? hahahahahhaha

I m being frank with Uncle coz dont wan his reputation gone in the drain leh!!!

Talking abt unpacking, hmm my store room now full of unopen boxes too. Feeling like throwing them away without looking at it. All those books and files............eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

666 - Goodness, Uncle fly aeroplane till MOM too??? Question time, is the tiler daily rated or monthly? Being employed by Uncle directly or through another company name? If he is employee of Uncle, the tiler would have a case, if not, there are no contracts between Uncle and the tiler. Btw, is the MOM letter diretly to the Uncle name or the company?, what is Uncle real name? anyone knows? Maybe his secretary shld knows, calling Ms Owl.

Nevertheless, I hope the tiler can resolved his money issue with his employer sooner.

hehehe i m waiting for yr fb link till my neck long long!!! Hey yr template is good advise, quite choon lor. Better than buying 4D or toto. I m sure newbies will appreicate it. For my outstanding job, kena aeroplane for almost a month liao. Btw the hometeam guy resign liao after my cheapo reno. I m not surprise at all...............

For newbies, please please read the entire thread here before engage his services!!!

must wait lah for the link i not yet put up the pics, somebody come my house then say i must work doubly hard to unpack so now i very hardworking unpacking and sneaking a peek online on and off while unpacking.

kana aeroplane is normal, if u dun kanna then ah soon must have waked up on the wrong side of the bed. hhahahah. i know abt the "re-org" of the hometeam. must be u hor?! work them too hard pay them too little so they all run!

hwahhh no wonder i sneezing non stop!! this blackblack! i replied with standard template liao lah just too lazy to come up here and say u got mail. oei my template will change with uncle's behaviour one hor. what i gave you was when uncle was little better behave in terms of turning up for appointment hor. nowadays ahhh either his clock spoil or is calendar use last year one.. always disappear. :x plus last time maybe need to make 2 phonecalls to get him now ahhh wah lau ehhh must make at least 4 calls before can get him hor

hehehe i m waiting for yr fb link till my neck long long!!! Hey yr template is good advise, quite choon lor. Better than buying 4D or toto. I m sure newbies will appreicate it. For my outstanding job, kena aeroplane for almost a month liao. Btw the hometeam guy resign liao after my cheapo reno. I m not surprise at all...............

For newbies, please please read the entire thread here before engage his services!!!

PM u liao together with Ivy lor so advise...hahahahaha

hwahhh no wonder i sneezing non stop!! this blackblack! i replied with standard template liao lah just too lazy to come up here and say u got mail. oei my template will change with uncle's behaviour one hor. what i gave you was when uncle was little better behave in terms of turning up for appointment hor. nowadays ahhh either his clock spoil or is calendar use last year one.. always disappear. :x plus last time maybe need to make 2 phonecalls to get him now ahhh wah lau ehhh must make at least 4 calls before can get him hor

Edited by ivy

Hi can someone please pm me Uncle Soon number? thanks alot been waiting for days ...

PM u liao together with Ivy lor so advise...hahahahaha