Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

wats the purpose of this letter again? I dont get it? Check Ah Soon background?

No one's cheated, no one home is shoddily done, except bit slow at least for my case.. zz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all bros n sis

Please dun get so work up....everyone just wants a happy and affordable renovation....so peace no war...

FYI, I have already drafted the letter to HDB officer regarding Ah Soon uncle contracting company and I dutifully seek them to check Uncle Soon background as I whistle blow there are many couples opting for Uncle Soon's job.

Like I said, please dun get work up and let's work together ambicably to get our doubts clear....sorry for my broken english.....the draft letter i will post here soon for all to peruse. Thanks. :)

wow..found a good tool to use..ignore user posting.

So cool, good for blocking/ignoring ash holes replies...

haha.

Yar i am a ash holes. I admit it. But sad, you are always not a man of your word, a while say ah soon supporter, a while say not, a while say last msg to me (ash holes), a while msg again. Can you be a man and stop slapping yourself??!! lol

Go ahead and impose ignore user, just make sure you dont reply me can already, cause you sure slapped by me big time!

wow..found a good tool to use..ignore user posting.

So cool, good for blocking/ignoring ash holes replies...

haha.

Mr Marvin,No need 3 days,within 3 hours i will reply u. This my last msg to you, I do not want this thread to be a slanging match with you.

This thread is about Ah Soon. U not happy can pm me, we can meet up for kopi.

Haha..look whose talking?Now trying act like a saint?

U make people upset by insinuating some people here get referral fee for recommending him to pple?

U urself have questioned integrity of some really nice forummers here, whom are even willing to open up their house even to strangers to view their home?

w/o them I couldnt have sourced for a value for money contractor, they have helped me in many ways and freely sharing info with me.

Use ur brain, if Im not working, how the **** i can afford a near $500k EM.

How many people down here reno their place using full cash & w/o loan?

Seriously I can pay off $50k cash in full for reno but im not doing it for reasons which is none of your business.

So if you have nothing to contribute in this Ah Soon thread, please FO.

Mr 666,

I very scare leh, wanna meet me for kopi? Play gangster?hahaha

Why should ppl be upset when I mentioned about referral fees? And why you so worked up? So now who is trying to be saint? Again, is it wrong to get referral fees? As I mentioned, bankers, lawyers give referral fees wat. So big deal???!!! I got absolute no doubts in 99% of Ah Soon customers here and their integrity which I am still in constant PM with some of them even on other topics. But in a box of 100 apples, there could be 1 bad apple.

Wow $500k EM, $50k reno hard cash....so rich, I so envy and jealous, guess I am the one that is imbalance. Sorry leh, rich Fxxkxr. What is $50k cash in today's context.....**sigh......

Again I will not FO, thanks for your last msg, may all be well to you in heaven, rest in peace.

Jaskel and Char, see, I try to take a step back, but ppl think otherwise.

Anyway tomorrow, Ah Soon going start laminating my IL place.

Saw laminate sitting at the recess area, brand is called "ace floor", nvr heard of it before...forgot to ask Ah Soon when he came what brand of laminate he is using.

Anyone home is using this brand too?

Mr Marvin,No need 3 days,within 3 hours i will reply u. This my last msg to you, I do not want this thread to be a slanging match with you.

This thread is about Ah Soon. U not happy can pm me, we can meet up for kopi.

Haha..look whose talking?Now trying act like a saint?

U make people upset by insinuating some people here get referral fee for recommending him to pple?

U urself have questioned integrity of some really nice forummers here, whom are even willing to open up their house even to strangers to view their home?

w/o them I couldnt have sourced for a value for money contractor, they have helped me in many ways and freely sharing info with me.

Use ur brain, if Im not working, how the **** i can afford a near $500k EM.

How many people down here reno their place using full cash & w/o loan?

Seriously I can pay off $50k cash in full for reno but im not doing it for reasons which is none of your business.

So if you have nothing to contribute in this Ah Soon thread, please FO.

Marvin,

Im not trying to add oil to the fire..but somehow i did feel something when i saw ur last post

Im gotten my keys 2 yrs ago.. and until now I still cannot afford to reno my house w/o the aid of a reno loan.

Something bad happen along the way, even thou both me and hubby are working very hard to make things work

but still things didnt work the way we hope for. and i think no one would like to be caught in such situation.

I think its best like what Jaskel have suggest.. send PM for such personel issues.

Charemme,

No offence, I really not saying anyone here but "him". I am merely sending him a signal that don't just provoke anyone without a good cause. Me too, are not from a rich family.

I am prepared to retract/edit/delete my post therein or even apologise to him via pm for the uncalled statement that I have made if I do not receive further provocation from him within the next 3 days.

Thanks.

Marvin,

Im not trying to add oil to the fire..but somehow i did feel something when i saw ur last post

Im gotten my keys 2 yrs ago.. and until now I still cannot afford to reno my house w/o the aid of a reno loan.

Something bad happen along the way, even thou both me and hubby are working very hard to make things work

but still things didnt work the way we hope for. and i think no one would like to be caught in such situation.

I think its best like what Jaskel have suggest.. send PM for such personel issues.

Edited by charemme

Hmmm....might I say something? Personal issues, pls PM each other and solve it out peacefully, posting here is not nice at all and whoever win or loss, it doesn't reflect well on either side. After my last posted, I tot that everything will go back to where it was......to help other newbies or forumers who want to engage on Ah Soon to look thru the pros and cons of this contractor whether they can accept it or not, ultimately its their choice in the end.

Pls, don't make it so ugly. Be focus....what is the intentions of starting up this forum --- to help others not for Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks of others. Thanks.

I love this forum is because is really useful and there are always good advises for the helpless one and I hope it will keep on continue on it.

Sorry for my broken english...not good at it....just from my heart and it really heart pain to see it like never ending issues here. :yamseng:

Do so agree. But as long as everyone can see who is the real one saying nonsensical things ba.

Try your best to ignore? I'm trying... :)

Haha...watever..u not happy sue me lor..counter ur head..

U go click on page 3 post 95, since you are so forgetful...

Jaskel, sorry, I know the spirit and intent of the forum here, but some ppl are just trying to start the provocation here.

And yes I am getting personal.

666 - May I suggest that instead of sitting around here trying to create discord, why not get off your BxxT and find ways to earn money, since you have gotten your keys for quite some time and no money to reno your place, I think. Rather than feeling imbalance here and creating havoc.

Hmmm....might I say something? Personal issues, pls PM each other and solve it out peacefully, posting here is not nice at all and whoever win or loss, it doesn't reflect well on either side. After my last posted, I tot that everything will go back to where it was......to help other newbies or forumers who want to engage on Ah Soon to look thru the pros and cons of this contractor whether they can accept it or not, ultimately its their choice in the end.

Pls, don't make it so ugly. Be focus....what is the intentions of starting up this forum --- to help others not for Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks of others. Thanks.

I love this forum is because is really useful and there are always good advises for the helpless one and I hope it will keep on continue on it.

Sorry for my broken english...not good at it....just from my heart and it really heart pain to see it like never ending issues here. :yamseng:

Pls mind ur words. What stirring sh*t.

When did I said I will get out of this thread? When? Read properly.

You are someone whose words are not credible. A while said "I am not a fan of Ah Soon", A while said you are etc.

All the Sh*t coming out from you as a Cow. I haven even settle the score with you for personal attack and accusation commenting that I am stalking you and "gay" etc in your previous posts.

All who are here reading, can click on my previous post. I have never once used a single vulgarities nor scolded anyone. But this 666, who think he owned this forum got the nerve to ask why I am still here. Come on 666, your words are absolutely got no credit at all. I counter suggest you get out of here!!!!!!!

:curse:

Haha...watever..u not happy sue me lor..counter ur head..

U go click on page 3 post 95, since you are so forgetful...

666... glad to hear that things are speeding up for you. :) It's about time man.

as for Kelloggs and coffee_o can you please read the advice that I have repeated on nearly every page. Thank you.

You can PM us if you need. :)

Pls mind ur words. What stirring sh*t.

When did I said I will get out of this thread? When? Read properly.

You are someone whose words are not credible. A while said "I am not a fan of Ah Soon", A while said you are etc.

All the Sh*t coming out from you as a Cow. I haven even settle the score with you for personal attack and accusation commenting that I am stalking you and "gay" etc in your previous posts.

All who are here reading, can click on my previous post. I have never once used a single vulgarities nor scolded anyone. But this 666, who think he owned this forum got the nerve to ask why I am still here. Come on 666, your words are absolutely got no credit at all. I counter suggest you get out of here!!!!!!!

:curse:

666, 1 point to add, if you are really not happy, you can go set a Ah Soon Forum www.ahsoon.com.sg or whatever, and you can be administrator and can own and decide who can comment in your forum.