Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

How come u still hanging around here..stirring sh*t

I thot u will get out of this thread..

Pls mind ur words. What stirring sh*t.

When did I said I will get out of this thread? When? Read properly.

You are someone whose words are not credible. A while said "I am not a fan of Ah Soon", A while said you are etc.

All the Sh*t coming out from you as a Cow. I haven even settle the score with you for personal attack and accusation commenting that I am stalking you and "gay" etc in your previous posts.

All who are here reading, can click on my previous post. I have never once used a single vulgarities nor scolded anyone. But this 666, who think he owned this forum got the nerve to ask why I am still here. Come on 666, your words are absolutely got no credit at all. I counter suggest you get out of here!!!!!!!

:curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyway been nearly a month since Ah Soon started reno on my IL place, his promised deadline of 2 weeks is way far off..

If he working for govt, think he will kena liquidated damages till siao.

Initially, my In law will always call to scold him on slow reno progress, now reno progress has speeded up..even sun oso the workers were working 2.

Hope can finish by this week, workmanship so far see not bad.

How come u still hanging around here..stirring sh*t

I thot u will get out of this thread..

I know some that made accusations that some AH Soon supporters are relatives or getting refferal fees are really to me a blow under the belt. I disagree. Not a nice thing to say, plus no proof also.

hopeless,

Refer to your quote as above.

I think I wrote and commented something like that but not as explicit. You mind copy and paste my previous post and assist me in the interpretation to everyone here?

What is wrong with getting referral fee? ID bring us go buy lightings and toilet accessories earned referral fee, agent earned lawyer's and banker's referral fees from us too? So whats wrong? Did I said wrong in my previous posts?

Thanks.

I know some that made accusations that some AH Soon supporters are relatives or getting refferal fees are really to me a blow under the belt. I disagree. Not a nice thing to say, plus no proof also.

hopeless,

Refer to your quote as above.

I think I wrote and commented something like that but not as explicit. You mind copy and paste my previous post and assist me in the interpretation to everyone here?

What is wrong with getting referral fee? ID bring us go buy lightings and toilet accessories earned referral fee, agent earned lawyer's and banker's referral fees from us too? So whats wrong? Did I said wrong in my previous posts?

Thanks.

Hi

wana check if anyone engaged ah soon but was refered to his partner " bo gey"? Any comments on his management of reno projs?

thanks

I promised to do this on every page so that other new readers will not be misled.

For newcomers, people who intend to renovate and people doing homework early.

1) All renovation has its hiccups. Simply because we are humans. Some people experience more hiccups, some less.

Same goes for Uncle's clients. Some of us had more problems than others. If you look carefully and actually note down, you'll notice that

it's not consistent. This could be due to a number of reasons... some of which involves Uncle, some not.

2) Do your homework. Not just which ID/contractor is good on the forum... but as you read, you should take note of little tricks and tips

that people do when they are having their reno... write them down so that you can also do them when it's your turn. Stuff like labelling tile

samples and leaving them in the house, drawing the actual electrical points on the walls of the house, marking crosses on stuff to be

hacked.... Small stuff.

These will come in useful not just in dealing with Uncle but with ANY ID or any contractor... especially when some of them try to

spoonfeed you with rubbish information. smile.gif

3) Get as many quotations as you can. I know it's tiring and it's troublesome and sometimes even humiliating... I've been through all that.

But get them. At least 8? 10? 15? I had about 20 I think. I can't really remember and I trashed them. Get enough to convince yourself

that you have seen enough to say that you like the person's mannerism, work style, reputation, workmanship for that PRICE.... so that

you will regret less later on.

I've come across some owners who insist on getting Uncle's contact and want to engage Uncle with just very few quotations in hand. I

advised them against this and really beg them to go get more.

4) There are plenty of contractors and IDs in Singapore with different range of services, different approach in dealing with people and different prices to offer.

The only reason why you keep seeing Uncle Soon's name around this forum is not because he's the ONLY contractor but simply because it just so happens that a number of forummers are currently having their houses done by him. Please go look through at least 3-4 of the following T-blogs - mrspiglet's, smallboy's, fondue's, familyof4's, ivy's, aubrey's, jesperbg's, ashes02's, Native02's, pinkpetter's, Metalsubzero's, gaku70's, growler's, guy77's, blue_diamond's, apples'...... if I missed out anyone.. SORRY LA... very difficult to remember leh.

5) Everyone has varying standards of carpentry. What you may find acceptable may not seem so to another person. Don't take someone's word for it. Go see it for yourself and decide if you think it's acceptable. By that, I don't mean viewing showrooms. I think showrooms are trash. They put together the best stuff with a big budget, which may not be what you will be given anyway. Go see someone's home. It's even better if you manage to get the owner while you're there so you can have a glimpse at whether the owner is happy with the contractor. smile.gif

6)Try your best not to announce that you need an ID/contractor or need a certain contractor's contact. You'll find your inbox flooded with PMs, some from legitimate IDs some from Fake owners. Read through T-blogs and PM the owners of the blogs for their ID/contractor's contact. It's a lot safer that way.

:) never mind la. I'm sure everyone has eyes to see who has proper upbringing and who hasn't. :) Don't be bothered F4. :)

Poor hopeless for being flamed just by saying what she wants. Whether or not it's 100% relevant, doesn't matter... So much for "agreeing to disagree".

Yes familyof4, this is mega personal.Same goes for her saying some ppl r troublemakers, heroes in sarcastic manner.totally irrelevant

I think talking about upbringing here is really too personal and I do not see any relevancy here.

like things have been said, in every trade there are black sheeps, so why keep harping on things uncalled for?

Wow hopeless comes back with a vengeance with so many postings.Here is the deal.I want to be personal here because this hopeless character is really such an annoying brainless irresponsible smart arse.I stand by word by word about everything I said.No retraction from me.So save your effort on your copy and paste.And yes u have lousy upbringing.You don't like what I say bout u, go take a hike.Well on the bright side, Yawn, its good you turning your mute mode now.Not sure how a low morale person like you can be a moderator?Baffling.And just dont be a dumb irresponsible arse preaching unlicensed contractor and read rock's posting.

er in all fairness, the matter has passed but apparently what i read from other postings is that u came back with round 2, correct me if im wrong. im quite tired of this carousel of words as well. so well, to all who want to get ah soon to do up their house, just read this thread will do. i think thats all right? all fine and dandy now?

Noted. And i m sorry ^^ .. will stop posting here now.. hehehe.. unless i got things to comment on uncle soon.. :)

Cheers!!!