Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sorry to intrude during the performance of some "law" jokes here by a very talented jester :P

Just wanna share something on demerit point system lifted from HDB website on actions can be taken on errant registered contractor.

An RRC who has accumulated 24 demerit points within the 24-month period will have his renovation registration suspended for one year. If the contractor accumulates more than 24 points within the 24-month period, would the balance in excess of the 24 demerit points be carried over to the next registration period?

A: Yes, the balance in excess of the 24 demerit points will be carried over to the next registration period. For example, if the contractor has registered to be under the RRC scheme from 1 Jan 2006 to 31 Dec 2007, and he has accumulated 30 points on 1 Jun 2007, his renovation registration will be suspended from 1 Jun 2007 to 31 May 2008. Although the suspension for his renovation registration will be lifted on 1 Jun 2008, the balance 6 points in excess of the 24 demerit points will be carried forward to the next renovation registration for another 1 year.

thanks for the info. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:) ivy of cos i like u! cos if i get ppl to join the ah soon club i get referral fees right!!! *nudge nudge*

anyways, regarding my inox cream, BD pls notify me by email, cc to whoever who wants the cream too to update us on the followings alright?

eh eh mrspiglet, u accusing me of having too many things on my mind, pls! on the ball pls.. quick, get back up. firstly i would like to explain that i was scrolling too fast, so i misread the nicknames. do u need me to edit my post? or how about an apology? would you like fries to go with that?

Sorry to intrude during the performance of some "law" jokes here by a very talented jester :P

Just wanna share something on demerit point system lifted from HDB website on actions can be taken on errant registered contractor.

An RRC who has accumulated 24 demerit points within the 24-month period will have his renovation registration suspended for one year. If the contractor accumulates more than 24 points within the 24-month period, would the balance in excess of the 24 demerit points be carried over to the next registration period?

A: Yes, the balance in excess of the 24 demerit points will be carried over to the next registration period. For example, if the contractor has registered to be under the RRC scheme from 1 Jan 2006 to 31 Dec 2007, and he has accumulated 30 points on 1 Jun 2007, his renovation registration will be suspended from 1 Jun 2007 to 31 May 2008. Although the suspension for his renovation registration will be lifted on 1 Jun 2008, the balance 6 points in excess of the 24 demerit points will be carried forward to the next renovation registration for another 1 year.

die... i dun have license for coming here.

i should head back to working on my Visio diagram..... Must inform me when its happening again! :P

MsPiglet,

Please...if you want to sign up the service of sms notification about ah soon thread, please get your operator(in this case Ivy) to inform you. We cannot help u too keep track and keep informing u de...this is our rule here lor. remeber LAW by LAW...:P

Ms piglet,

yes...everything also need licence de...pls hor...can u follow meeryman as example?he go out also got licence lor...u think join club no need meh?u 1st day in SG isit?LAW by LAW... :P

die... i dun have license for coming here.

i should head back to working on my Visio diagram..... Must inform me when its happening again! :P

aubrey u blur lah, it was Mrs Piglet who said that not F4 hahahha

too much going on her mind liao... :P

ok Aubrey, 4-liner post.

Ivy, b4 u take our money, r u licensed or not? Arbo i report u to facebook authorities ah.

poor aubrey... 3-line post only leh. Powerful enough to start WW3. I better catch up on ur t-blog instead of asking ur progress here. :P

merryman, u reminded me of the show! i watched it last wk during a training course. Objective of the trainer showing us...the inflexibility of Fann Wong wanting to go strictly by book. Shoot email!

Need license for joining club? Need to register n pay fees? :P

Ms piglet,

yes...everything also need licence de...pls hor...can u follow meeryman as example?he go out also got licence lor...u think join club no need meh?u 1st day in SG isit?LAW by LAW... :P

u only got PD. u nv see my little picture? i got 4 pax in the family hor. so together we got 40 fingers and when i point hor i dun point 1 finger at u and 4 finger at myself. I got this weird habit of throwing all my ten fingers ur way so that none of it point to myself. whahahhahah

law by law siao liao.. i am those that always toe on the line one. if i go jail i call u all ok? must visit me..

boo hooo hooo i am jumping to conclusion that aubrey don't like me cos she only say she like BD and PD

ohh i tot u lost yours, so it is a "posting of demand" to BD lah. hahahah now I get it! sorry ahh misunderstanding, that's the way how forum works. u say something, get misinterpreted but after clarification all is well.

*lalalalalalala*

Ivy,

Dont be emotional hor. i use PD then u use so many people lor?! Can u be objective anot?u so many finger point at me good meh?

ask so many helpers liao lor. Now must be trying to get so many people to help. Dont understand why i just say something objectively...u must bring so ma ny pple in de lor....cannot hor!!all must apply licence before can pointes fingers hor...*liao..must help PD to apply liao.....send email to givemelicence@pointingfingers.com.sg*...

wah...must still ask me go visit u...then i still need to apply permit...wa lau!!!so many things to apply de lor.... :bleah:

F4, actually its more than 3 lines. i edited, remember!!

aubrey u blur lah, it was Mrs Piglet who said that not F4 hahahha

wahh good idea to earn myself some extra income hor?? who cares abt referral fee right?? facebook more hot sure can earn more!!!

lai people payup! per sign up $20, each year pay $10 subscription fee. see? I very transparent one, got take fee i broadcast here so all will know.

ehhh halfway through i write this hor Pet's face flash past!!! we quickly have a bit more fun here then quickly zap out before our DM (discipline mistress) comes i with a cane for digressing again :x

-_- BD u are very... entertaining. :) i like u and PD!! very nice n funny people. esp PD, she is very cheerful.

ivy, no inox cream yet so cannot brush my teeth with it... *looks at BD* :notti:

where got entertaining la...i was about to siam liao...wait sure kenna flame again de lor...somemore i anyhow type...use singlish some more*OMG* better take cover....moreover wait Pet is going to come in and say we off topic again laio lor... :bleah:

Wah!! sure u want to use that to brush teeth anot?yr teeth got stainless steel backing anot?if not, pls install 1st before i pass u hor...:P

wah....u pt finger at me to say me slow lor....pls hor...when u pt at me...xx finger pt at u bk de hor....me still got PD...we 2 pax...more fingers some more....:P

please...in sg..law by law de...what u mean u duuno?no excuses de. still must report.*if not i pay tax also wasted ley* :P

u only got PD. u nv see my little picture? i got 4 pax in the family hor. so together we got 40 fingers and when i point hor i dun point 1 finger at u and 4 finger at myself. I got this weird habit of throwing all my ten fingers ur way so that none of it point to myself. whahahhahah

law by law siao liao.. i am those that always toe on the line one. if i go jail i call u all ok? must visit me..

-_- BD u are very... entertaining. :) i like u and PD!! very nice n funny people. esp PD, she is very cheerful.

ivy, no inox cream yet so cannot brush my teeth with it... *looks at BD* :notti:

boo hooo hooo i am jumping to conclusion that aubrey don't like me cos she only say she like BD and PD

ohh i tot u lost yours, so it is a "posting of demand" to BD lah. hahahah now I get it! sorry ahh misunderstanding, that's the way how forum works. u say something, get misinterpreted but after clarification all is well.

*lalalalalalala*

those who want to bring uncle to hdb, pls do so. we have no means to stop u. this has turned into holy crusade for unlicensed hdb contractors, there's no way else to say this.

have fun.

:)

poor aubrey... 3-line post only leh. Powerful enough to start WW3. I better catch up on ur t-blog instead of asking ur progress here. :P

wah, round 3 start le never say?

why choose today to start? Yesterday was so slow and boring...

whoever wants to take action because it is a matter of right and wrong, go ahead lar, we can't stop anyone from reporting someone... reminds me of 'just follow law' movie leh... wait for the traffic light till it becomes red even when there is no cars?! for one, the licence thing seems like how the money flew in the money no enough... is it really helpful to clients like you and me?! as we have seen, not really...

and I'm saying all these not even knowing the facts... cuz I don't know if he is an "ID" or "contractor"... I don't see the need of reporting him thatz all... wait later they say painting house also need licence how? then i cant paint my own house le?!

but really, whatz the point of arguing?! i've also seen ncy posted helpful comments around the forum, so did aubrey... just let things cool like yesterday, whoever wants to do what, go ahead lar, your wish lor... of course his ex-clients and current clients may not feel good after they were helped by him lar, natural... no need to continue to add oil to flames lar...

merryman, u reminded me of the show! i watched it last wk during a training course. Objective of the trainer showing us...the inflexibility of Fann Wong wanting to go strictly by book. Shoot email!

wahh BD sooo evil one. will u report me for starting Ah Soon Club in facebook?? plsss plss dun!!!

Ivy-pls note....must follow meeryman style hor.

he is licensed de...so can go out. Must LAW BY LAW de.

Merryman,

yes u can go out. Must print yr licenece big big so can see u are allow to go out hor.MUST HOR!!!. :P

have a safe trip.:)

print email le, else i dunno where to go :P bye :D