Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tad

Electrical/appliances Sales/promotions/carnivals

HI Guys,

Not sure if there are similar threads around.

But thought it might be useful if we collate the fairs/promotions, their venue/date/time here to share with the rest.

Here's my humble contribution:

Philips Carnival Sale from May 23 - 24 2009, 9am - 6pm.

Philips Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd, 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh (from a thread in renotalk)

PC SHOW 2009 (UPCOMING)

11 June to 14 June 2009

Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre

(Suntec City)

Level 1,3,4 & 6

12pm to 9pm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HI Guys,

But thought it might be useful if we collate the fairs/promotions, their venue/date/time here to share with the rest.

Philips Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd, 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh (from a thread in renotalk)

PC SHOW 2009 (UPCOMING)

11 June to 14 June 2009

(Suntec City)

Level 1,3,4 & 6

12pm to 9pm

Great initiative! Thanks... :)

found this webby by chance. it list the sales & warehouse sales going on in singapore

Good Find! Thanks too. :)

HI Guys,

PC SHOW 2009 (UPCOMING)

11 June to 14 June 2009

(Suntec City)

Level 1,3,4 & 6

12pm to 9pm

How about the Great Singapore Sales coming tomorrow?

http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/2009/

Just wanna share some value shopping for LG product, I've been visiting J-Nexion Int Pte Ltd for LG product. found that they are reasonable. 1 thing I must highlight they dun usually sell new item, what they have are all display item, some are used for roadshow, demo..etc only used for very short duration. So item are almost new and they give great discount, same warranty as new, all price include GST and delivery. Already bought 2 WM and 1 fridge from them. Now buying another fridge for myself. :D

(extracted from email message)

We are pleased to announce that SCANPAN is having an irresistible Warehouse Sale (#01-05 Near Loading/Unloading Bay). Featured products include 70% off for display units. Major participating brands such as GE, Smeg, Transtherm, Nakamichi, Vintec and Cuizino with products ranging from Branded Audio, Ovens, Fridges, Hobs, Hoods, Wine cabinets, Cooking/kitchen accessories, etc will also be on offer with price up to 70% Off.

Details of the event are as follows;

Date: 6th and 7th June 2009

Time: 10 am to 5 pm

Place: 49 Jalan Pemimpin, #01-05, APS Building, Singapore 577203

image005.png

Hi, there's a warehouse sale at sims drive this weekend & next, with quite a few good offers on home appliances. check it out:

Event: Warehouse sale @ Sims Drive Audio House

Date: 30 May 2009 - 8 June 2009

Venue: Audio House Sims Drive

30%20May%2009WHseSaleFPFC800.jpg

Hi guys,

went to audio house, not really fantastic. FYI.

:)

tad

Hey Guys,

Hope this might be good, yet to go...

Panasonic Road SHow

Suntec 4th june to 7th June

Hey Guys,

Hope this might be good, yet to go...

Panasonic Road SHow

Suntec 4th june to 7th June

Hi Guys,

Went to the panasonic roadshow.

They aren't really selling any stuff there! Haha waste mine time going there. They are only showcasing their EcoIdeas with their products.... :o

So i pop by to Millenium Walk Harvery Norman and realise from the sales people they are having a big big sale starting tomorrow where "prices are lower than cost blah blah blah, so low that they dare not even advertise blah blah blah".

Managed to check out one of the prices for a hitachi Washing machines, Original price is 865, now drop to 765. But yet to call everjoin or goh ah bee to see how low they can go..

Just fyi.

tad

haha.. thanks tad.

you seem to be going for the promos listed here...

I saw the huge ads today about some financial year reporting, that's why their prices are going so low.. haha.. sure or not?

Haha.. cos wanna buy for my new home mah..

Hmm till now still no time to call up everjoint and goh ah bee to compare price... maybe tomorrow.

Event: LCD TV / Digital Fair

Venue: Audio House Liang Court

Date: 5-7 June 2009

Check the eflyer here:http://www.audiohouse.com.sg/index.aspx?uc=products_promotion

The ad says prices are lower than pc show (the upcoming one) or else money back - something like what tad mentioned..

Hmm my gf was saying if the shops are not displaying their prices in print, how do we prove that the offered price is that low... Wonder if anyone has really used the money back feature before.

Cos harvey norman and audio house does provide such moneyback or match price if future promotional prices are lower.

tad