Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tad

Electrical/appliances Sales/promotions/carnivals

Akira Warehouse sales... 4th June till 7th June. 10 Toh Guan Road.

Too bad I'm overseas now...

Has anyone gone to he Akira Warehouse sales yet? Is it worth going? They only hav electrical stuff only izzit?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Has anyone gone to he Akira Warehouse sales yet? Is it worth going? They only hav electrical stuff only izzit?

Nothing much there unless u r indeed of the products like the LCD TV, sound systems and so on. I only go there to buy screwdrivers sian wasted my trip.

tad, let us know about your comparisons....

As for the money back guarantee, my fren got it got a matching price b4 from audio house.

althought I think it's quite unlikely we'll closely monitor the prices after purchase...haha (at least for me)

How likely are they going to match? Is there any time frame that u can match the price?

OG HOUSE HOLD FAIR:

22nd May to 7th June

;)

Hi,

Yep lots of bedsheet. Bought 3.. Ranging from 9.90 --- 100 . so depending on your expectations. This very nice auntie gave me and additional 10% secretly.. as we bought 6 items from her.. Ensure you check the counts.. they have it from 200 thread count - 420 thread count. satin blah blah.

Sorry if my reply was not too late.

Cheers

Event: LCD TV / Digital Fair

Venue: Audio House Liang Court

Date: 5-7 June 2009

Check the eflyer here:http://www.audiohouse.com.sg/index.aspx?uc=products_promotion

The ad says prices are lower than pc show (the upcoming one) or else money back - something like what tad mentioned..

Was at Audio House yesterday. The Samsung 40" Series 5 LCD cost $1799 with free 26" TV. Asked about if i don't want the TV - reply was I can redeem the TV (since need to show I/C) and bring back to Audio House and they will refund me $400 i.e. the 40" TV effectly cost $1,399. I called my Mega Discount, my regular hunt - got the TV for $1,199 and don't have to make the effort to redeem the free 26" TV and bring back to them. The deal at Audio House not necessary good. I did however got my harmon home theater from Audio House.

Thats true, this Audio House like to boast their stuffs are cheap, but when you check its really not that cheap. The Samsung Series 5 during the HN Warehouse Sale was also selling at $1199. Btw, how much did you paid for harmon home theater and whats the model #?

Thats true, this Audio House like to boast their stuffs are cheap, but when you check its really not that cheap. The Samsung Series 5 during the HN Warehouse Sale was also selling at $1199. Btw, how much did you paid for harmon home theater and whats the model #?

Didn't know the Samsung Series 5 Full HD was selling for $1,199 during the HN warehouse sale. That's a very good price considering the sales was a month ago.

Got the AVR255 + HKTS 7BQ speaker system for $1,750. Are you planning to get this too?

I am broke for now, so not getting AVR255 + HKTS 7BQ speaker system hahahaha. Just using my old Phillips HTS I bought couple yrs back. Btw, I was hanging around PC Show yesterday, saw Sharp booth partnering with Gain City is selling their A63 model at $1399. This is a very good price in my opinion for this model for a 42 inch Full HD.

Hee

Not sure if too late or relevant:

OSIM Mid-Year Clearance Sale up to 70% off

Till this Sunday - 21st June 2009

DBS credit cards and StarHub customers get additional 5% off

Venue: OSIM Headquarters, 65 Ubi Ave 1

PS: can get water filter/pillow there

Edited by tad

No really electrical, Just to share:

European Home Bazaar Fair

19th to 25th june

Promo Studio @ Shaw Centre, Level 1

m10-euro-01-highres.jpg

m10-euro-02-highres.jpg

m10-euro-more.jpg

hmm. anyone went down? too bad i just saw this :( :(

i was thinking of getting the leg massager..

Also saw that audio house was having the post pc show sale this weekend - with their guarantee that prices are lower than the pc show..

Had went to take a look.

Bought the water filter at $125. Original $155. Not so sure whether it is a good buy.

Did not really look at the big ticket items.

The sale was not very crowded with pple though.:)

Yo Guys,

Think this is not the right thread but just FYI:

Home Design & Decor@Sin Expo, 27 Jun to 5 Jul 2009

Venue : Singapore Expo, Hall 6A

Admission : Public - Free admission

Event Schedules : Time: 12noon to 10pm

Bought the Osim weighting machine (want to see the effect of my beer haha) and a uZap for the missus.

yeah Home Design expo. I'll be there!