Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tad

Electrical/appliances Sales/promotions/carnivals

Hey guys.

Hope i am not too late.

For pple looking for panasonic, there's a panasonic fair by gaincity. today last day.

Had bought my fridge there. they gave me 200 bucks NTUC vouchers whereas other places eg HN and Mega only 50 bucks voucher.

Had looked at the aircon... but too expensive.. think going for cheaper brand... :(

Just to share with you.. the panasonic washing machine uses net mesh filter. may spoil a little easier. other brands eg samsung, toshiba uses more durable filter. FYI. but at the end its only a filter.

tad

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm.. i must have missed it. so how much was it in the end?

Oh yes - what do you all think about buying display sets ? sims drive audio house is having this 10 day warehouse sale to clear them....

Wonder if will have problems in future..

In the end i bought a samsung 9 kg washer (w/o AG) for 510 bucks with 50 dollar voucher... :)

aircon going to gain city tomolo to see.. probably mitsubishi or panasonic...

Just make sure for fridge they never turned it on before bah.. cos fridge needs to settle for 2 hours before you turn them on after moving. doubt they will follow this rule which may otherwise spoil faster. Other electrical should be fine.... That's if you dun bother about scratches.... :)

In the end i bought a samsung 9 kg washer (w/o AG) for 510 bucks with 50 dollar voucher... :)

aircon going to gain city tomolo to see.. probably mitsubishi or panasonic...

Just make sure for fridge they never turned it on before bah.. cos fridge needs to settle for 2 hours before you turn them on after moving. doubt they will follow this rule which may otherwise spoil faster. Other electrical should be fine.... That's if you dun bother about scratches.... :)

FYI hong tar cheaper for certain brands of aircon.. do check them out

Hey Guys, This might be something useful:

Chiong ar!

Lifestyle Value 2009

24 July 2009 - 26 July 2009

Event type : Lifestyle

Venue : Hall 4

Admission : Public - Free Admission

Event Schedules : Time: 11am to 9pm

Show Profile :

There is no better time to hold a lifestlye expo which will gain much interest from the general public and overseas visitors keen on the region. Expect crazy sales, best bargains and massive savings from the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Spa & Beauty, Sports Apparel & Equipment, Tourism & Bridal Industry. You will be spoilt for choice!

Organizer : IMG Singapore Pte Ltd

Contact Details :

Tel : +65 6505 9325

Fax : +65 6235 4819

Email : luke.koh@imgworld.com

APPETITE & ESCAPADES & ELECTRONICS FAIR 2009

A three-day food, travel and electronics fair featuring international cuisines and travel deals. Organised by Sphere Exhibits, a subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.

Where: Suntec Singapore, Halls 402-404

MRT: City Hall

When: Fri - Sun , 11am - 9pm

Admission: Free

Tel: 6319-4021 Info: www.appetitesandescapades.com.sg

Event Specials:

Free $50 electronic cash vouchers (with no min. purchase required) for first 2000 visitors on the 1st day of the fair.

Use the vouchers to purchase any items from the participating brands including:

Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips, LG, Toshiba, Pioneer, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Casio, etc

Haha... Was actually trying to post this similar info too :)

APPETITE & ESCAPADES & ELECTRONICS FAIR 2009

A three-day food, travel and electronics fair featuring international cuisines and travel deals. Organised by Sphere Exhibits, a subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.

Where: Suntec Singapore, Halls 402-404

MRT: City Hall

When: Fri - Sun , 11am - 9pm

Admission: Free

Tel: 6319-4021 Info: www.appetitesandescapades.com.sg

Event Specials:

Free $50 electronic cash vouchers (with no min. purchase required) for first 2000 visitors on the 1st day of the fair.

Use the vouchers to purchase any items from the participating brands including:

Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips, LG, Toshiba, Pioneer, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Casio, etc

Thanks for the info!~

Yup Yup... will be chionging there to buy my starmex! :):horse:

i saw the advertisement in 'Today'this morning, the price is not cheap, remember to check a few other places like www.coolserve.com or even courts before going down to grab your aircon.

for aircon installation shd be using thick insulator, i was charge $120 for it. if they charge u, tell them other places is free (e.g courts).

i got some bad experience with gain city installer can check my blog for details.

for such sales expos, is it possible to go down and make purchase first then ask them to deliver 2 or 3 months later?

cos haven't gotten the keys to my new place yet.. zzzz..

for electrical applicanes no need to buy so early cos the prices will decrease in time, new model release, old model price drop. maybe u should wait till your reno start b4 making purchases?

COnfirm the gaincity fair not cheap. Just came back from there. The air con quoted was $50 more x than quote from their main store. Also, the LG washine machine was $100 more expensive . Don't know iszit electronics increase in price or gain city increase price

COnfirm the gaincity fair not cheap. Just came back from there. The air con quoted was $50 more x than quote from their main store. Also, the LG washine machine was $100 more expensive . Don't know iszit electronics increase in price or gain city increase price

not all aircons are cheap but some are worth it as it comes with 5 years warranty.

samsung and panasonic are those brands that come with the 5 years warranty.

also, upgrade of materials is down from $120 to $80 during this fair.

Gaincity sale at expo is expensive.

checked refridgerators,washing machines...they are selling at 200$ more than Mustafa,150$ more than Mega discount store.

lcd tvs are also expensive.