Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limkoh_P

Chemical Applied Onto Slippery Toilet Floor Tiles

HIHI,

I ever came across a company that have the chemical to apply onto slippery floor tiles to create friction. Anyone has the contact.

It was many years back that I saw the demonstation in an exhibition.

I neeed info now as in the past 2 weeks, 2 accident falls happen in my toiletalready.

NOW I REALLY NEED IT to prevent future accidents!!

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

there's also those stickers strips that has rough surface de. Originally meant to stick onto baby's bathtubs to prevent them from slipping. water proof. look under baby sections, not common though.

there's also those stickers strips that has rough surface de. Originally meant to stick onto baby's bathtubs to prevent them from slipping. water proof. look under baby sections, not common though.

where can I find those stickers u mention?? any image of them???

Thanks

Hi,

I tried applying those stickers in my bathroom and while it did worked with the added friction, the thing is that it isn't lasting... after a short while of use, within weeks, the strips started coming off... It is probably ok for bathrooms which doesn't do a lot of washing.. but mum washes clothes everyday in it..

Just my thoughts on using the stickers. Can get it from DIY shops.. comes in a roll like scotch tape... available in white or black.. maybe even transparent..

Cheers

where can I find those stickers u mention?? any image of them???

Thanks

If you are looking for some permanent sand coatings on the tiles, go to t-blog & look at Jaskel's Florida Condo page... he used a chemical spray coatings on his floor & wall tiles... I have been to his house, the floor is quite rough, won't feel slippery.

Someone told me that a tile shop sells a bottle of chemical which you can apply to tiles to make it anti-slip. I have not gone to buy it. He said it is the first tile shop on Balestier Road when you are turning in from Thomson Road. I'm going to get it one of these days when I'm free.