Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi,

does Ho Bee give guarantee/warranty??? :)

some ID firms giving 1-year or 2-year, and even 8-year warranty... :bow:

warranty??? simi warranty? your wall paints got dirty must repaint?(N) or your cabinet doors came off must replace?(Y if latch is at fault) wall tiles fall off?(Y) depends on what you do leh...

I only know redo toilet got warranty but only for the waterproofing - 3-5yrs.

dont get conned by those simi 5yr or 8yr warranty - usually these ID closed shop in less than 2 yrs.

read this news.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...,136973,00.html

for hobee, I didnt even pay a single cent for confirmation/deposit. they just start hacking/doing until when 70% of the reno is complete then they ask me for 50% payment(loan).

some forumers here "worse", they got to chase hobee to make payment!:rofl: wahahha.

Edited by MaCe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can anyone pm me Patrick's hp and email? Many thanks!

I am only thinking of renovation my kitchen, painting and installing a shower screen in the MBR toilet.

Does he do this kind of simple reno?

Anyone did something like that and have quote? If have, can email to icebaby1_98@hotmail.com (Subject "Ho Bee"?)

Can anyone pm me Patrick's hp and email? Many thanks!

I am only thinking of renovation my kitchen, painting and installing a shower screen in the MBR toilet.

Does he do this kind of simple reno?

Anyone did something like that and have quote? If have, can email to icebaby1_98@hotmail.com (Subject "Ho Bee"?)

done

Can anyone share Ho Bee's phone number and email address and the quotation you get to wangjing_ida@yahoo.com? Thx

done

Can anyone share patrick phone number and email address and the quotation you get to reot@hotmail.com . many thanks.

Hi please send me Ho Bee's contact number too. Thanks!

hows everyone's reno so far? I am comfortably nesting liaoz... growing fat!!

wah...reno done liao but me still cleaning n cleaning......

haha.. me too.. trying to keep the house clean.. I only staying over the wkends so far.. and there are spidey invarding my house.. found 2 small ones building their nest! Argh!

My reno is prob gonna start next wk hopefully! I must say that Patrick has been very patient... I changed my mind many times and got so many revised quotations from him :dancingqueen: Hopefully no more changes...

Btw can i check if any one of u did full length mirrors for ur homes? I am thinking of adding but dunno if cost will be high. And for electrical works, does Patrick provide the switches or we got to get ourselves?

My reno is prob gonna start next wk hopefully! I must say that Patrick has been very patient... I changed my mind many times and got so many revised quotations from him :P Hopefully no more changes...

Btw can i check if any one of u did full length mirrors for ur homes? I am thinking of adding but dunno if cost will be high. And for electrical works, does Patrick provide the switches or we got to get ourselves?

he is super patience.. :)

if you stay only 2nd floor, your cost for big mirrors will be cheaper. if at 19 or 20 storeys, nobody wants to sell you :sport-smiley-004:

patrick is a ok man, he everything ok, even if you prefers to engage a different contractor for other jobs.

Bro jus recommend one of my friend to Patrick too. :)

me has been recommending him to all pple i know... :)

he is a rare breed - i believe there isnt any other contractors out there who can hold a candle with him.

in terms of everything. :notti: