Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Really ah? I always thought storage heater uses much more heat because it heats up the whole cylinder. So if you don't finish using the whole cylinder when you bathe, some of the energy is wasted.

Should be the other way around rite? one bath using instant heater (15 mins) uses much less energy than 1 bath using storage heater.

the instant heater's 15 mins is equavilent to a storageheater's 45mins. do your math :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Qtns:

1 Really difficult to book them? (I'm receiving keys on 14/7, want to start on 17/7 and complete one month later, no wet works, just dismantle existing feature wall x2, built in study + painting, false ceiling, feature wall, bed head, built glass to enclose the kitchen ..other carpentry works in 2 rms)

huh? July? hobee is packed with reno - you better get him fast.

2 since they do not provide 3D, how do they confirm final dimension of carpentry work ie. TV Console? Must I be there all the time to make "on the spot" decisions?

thx all..

ah keong will draw something 3D for you to confirm.

Hi ALL

Wow, Partick (Ho Bee) indeed is truly a good contractors.

I am going to call him probably next week or the following week.

And hopefully he will quote me a good price!:notti:

Afterall, I dont need any design or features (that can be arrange later, heheheh).

Cheers!!

HAPPY

Yup.... he is super busy.... need him to install a new power point for me... now waiting for him to get back to me...

me very surprise lor...ghost mth hor his biz still packed like sardines.

Anyone know whether new hdb flats come with light sockets? I'm meeting patrick on a weekday and at night. Scared have no lights to install then see what :). Anyone can help?

Hi MaCe & all , tks for the replies..

Will seriously consider him.. Now, most important is to make an appt to meet him up.. Like 'Matahari' says, chemistry must be right.. If I don't like him, I won't like his job.

Cheers!

juz wanna update, till today no meetg yet. only faxed floor plan & requirements.

the prelim quote was HIGH! more expensive than another ID firm.. alittle disappointed when got his quote. think they got too many biz..

juz wanna update, till today no meetg yet. only faxed floor plan & requirements.

the prelim quote was HIGH! more expensive than another ID firm.. alittle disappointed when got his quote. think they got too many biz..

maybe you'd like to share the items quoted

coz so far Ho Bee gave me the lowest quote based on the exact same items :)

eh new flats comes with light points and the switch

but hor no lights installed so can't see a thing loh

So it means i can just bring my own light bulb to install?

meet him at your house and get a EXACT quote.

I have quotes from IDs that are cheaper than him, but when i met patrick - only then that i know.

patrick quote got NO HIDDEN COST!:thumbs up:! while the ID's quotation got lots of hidden stuffs not stated.

so who is cheaper?

quote compare is not the cheapest yet... but i always trust my eyes, as i have seen patrick workmanship at my friends house.

but some of the quotes compare to friends indeed increase partly 6months difference lah.

overall i am quite pleased with his followed-up.