Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mine was $680 excl. the granite top

i LOVE concrete sink support :bangwall:

Got one quotation stated $1150 (8 - 9 ft L)??

Is it expensive??

How come everybody quote is around $680+ while mine is over $1,100+??

My hubby met up with Patrick ytd evening... i din meet cos last min ot... :dunno:

Accordingly to hubby, they managed to hit off well. Patrick gives suggestions on wat to do & not to do... Like my compressed marble, cos need to replace some damaged ones. Patrick said cant find liao straight away, no more available in the market liao... unlike some contractors said can try to find. When I went down to Hafary & SBH. all said dun hv such marble liao... Thumbs up for his knowledge.

He said will give me my final quotation this sat... patiently wait cos he's in my top shortlisted contractors. :unsure:

My hubby met up with Patrick ytd evening... i din meet cos last min ot... :yamseng:

Accordingly to hubby, they managed to hit off well. Patrick gives suggestions on wat to do & not to do... Like my compressed marble, cos need to replace some damaged ones. Patrick said cant find liao straight away, no more available in the market liao... unlike some contractors said can try to find. When I went down to Hafary & SBH. all said dun hv such marble liao... Thumbs up for his knowledge.

He said will give me my final quotation this sat... patiently wait cos he's in my top shortlisted contractors. !!

ya..for tiles...if he said no more liao MEANS there is really NONE in sg and jb.

Got Patrick's quotation liao... 80% confirm on him liao... :D

I was wondering if can ask Patrick to bring us to see his ongoing projects?

hi Miu Miu

Just to check with you...suppossing one contractor has only 1 or 2 ongoing projects....and the price is good, will you confirm with him?

hi Miu Miu

Just to check with you...suppossing one contractor has only 1 or 2 ongoing projects....and the price is good, will you confirm with him?

hmm... if the workmanship is good, maybe will try.

hi Miu Miu

1 or 2 projects during the MARKET BOOM? I wont dare to try.

i may not try but depend how sincere the contractor of following up.

Thanks Bernice...sincere is one thing, must click with him is another thing, what most important is the WORKSMANSHIP...if sincere and can click and can talk can can chiamsiong...but worksmanship is no good, it comes to nothing.

Thks MACE!:dancingqueen:

You are always come in handy when I am in doubt.

when we were sourcing for contractors/IDs - when we call them up to meet, most of them would schedule 2-3 days later. then scarli come across 1 contractor who says can meet us right away - we wonder why he SO FREE when every contractor out there so busy and we were damm right - his quotation comes in lump sum - very cheap but MANY HIDDEN COST!:notti:!:P!:~!

the recent mass condo ENbloc + bi weekly WIS = tens of thousands of new houses

it's a market boom for contractors now. no real contractor is very FREE lah. if very free and very little project means something beri the WRONG!:~

when we were sourcing for contractors/IDs - when we call them up to meet, most of them would schedule 2-3 days later. then scarli come across 1 contractor who says can meet us right away - we wonder why he SO FREE when every contractor out there so busy and we were damm right - his quotation comes in lump sum - very cheap but MANY HIDDEN COST!:bangwall:!:)!:)!

the recent mass condo ENbloc + bi weekly WIS = tens of thousands of new houses

it's a market boom for contractors now. no real contractor is very FREE lah. if very free and very little project means something beri the WRONG!:)

Thanks again lah.

My shorlisted (lady) very busy lady

Mail her and need at least 3 to 4 days before she replied back.

Need to give here 3 days in advance b4 bring me to see on going project.

The other shortlisted one also...seem to be very busy...no mail rec'....

Stilling waiting for both.....

Yeah, very scary if contractor on the spot say now can bring you see house....

hahahaha

Yes that is the scary part. Hidden cost....never tell you and hoping you wont ask them.

Once sign, all the hidden cost automatically come out from his/her mouth.