Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello,

Can someone PM me HoBees no. and contact person pls? Do they have a website? Can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to short-list some IDs...very tiring :dunno:

If you have any photos of your home done by Ho Bee, can share them with me pls?

Appreciate it! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello,

Can someone PM me HoBees no. and contact person pls? Do they have a website? Can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to short-list some IDs...very tiring :)

If you have any photos of your home done by Ho Bee, can share them with me pls?

Appreciate it! :D

hobee is a contractor not a ID. Just that if you know what to do to your house, they are capable of getting everything you want.

Patrick - 96792934

i also agree Patrick is very knowledgable. Had met him up previously. my house should be ready by CNY. So most likely will confirm with Patrick too. My hubby thinks he is very honest. Sometimes we suggested some ideas, he tell us an alternative that will cost us lesser or even tell us dun do cos will be waste of money. but his quote is a bit on the expensive side.

i also agree Patrick is very knowledgable. Had met him up previously. my house should be ready by CNY. So most likely will confirm with Patrick too. My hubby thinks he is very honest. Sometimes we suggested some ideas, he tell us an alternative that will cost us lesser or even tell us dun do cos will be waste of money. but his quote is a bit on the expensive side.

expensive? thats when you compare hobee's quotation with those with lots of HIDDEN COST.

hobee was actually the 3rd contractor we met and only then we realised the quotation from 1st and 2nd contractor has SO MUCH hidden cost. then came the 4th - lagi jialat. Only Impress21 's quotation(without hidden cost) is close to hobee's. the rest is all $1-$2.5k cheaper but we will end up paying even more when reno starts, cos that when they gonna tell us "o? this not included, that not included must pay".

Hobee's quotation $$$ is the final price. we didnt even pay him any deposit or watever, he only ask us to release 50% $$$ when he already done like 60-70% of the works.

expensive? thats when you compare hobee's quotation with those with lots of HIDDEN COST.

hobee was actually the 3rd contractor we met and only then we realised the quotation from 1st and 2nd contractor has SO MUCH hidden cost. then came the 4th - lagi jialat. Only Impress21 's quotation(without hidden cost) is close to hobee's. the rest is all $1-$2.5k cheaper but we will end up paying even more when reno starts, cos that when they gonna tell us "o? this not included, that not included must pay".

Hobee's quotation $$$ is the final price. we didnt even pay him any deposit or watever, he only ask us to release 50% $$$ when he already done like 60-70% of the works.

Mace, I am not sure about hidden cost. I am a very newbie here. my house should be ready between Dec-Feb. So now just looking around. I have looked for 1 other and HoBee and kind of lazy to look around already. Most likely will be signing with Ho Bee. He also mentioned to me no need deposit, which i think he is very trusting! He said cos nowadays a lot of contractor runaways, so in order not to let us owners feel worried, he dun wan to take deposit.

Yes in deed Ho Bee quote is very reasonable. Before Ho Bee, i went to IMM to ask for quote for the things that i want to do and within a certain budget. Some ID in the end quote me within my budget but alot of items that i want to include missing. They only quote based on my budget. There is bound to have alot of hidden cost for ID. Yr budget must alot then can... :P

Right now, my house in the midst of renovation by Ho Bee.

Patrick is a nice, honest person of great help to me. The previous week i called up Best Tech and request to get their technician down to my house to survey on how they would like to lay the piping. In the end, technician didn't turn up and got scold by Best Tech they so call GM saying: You customer so what, you don'y earn me a living". I wasted my 1 day leave :(:(:(

My hubby & I got so pissed off that we cancelled the order from them. Patrick volunteered to help us source for a air-con and we also do our part at our end. He also suggested that Mitsuibishi Heavy not very good, Toshiba is better. After several confirmation, he managed to get a Toshiba system 4 at $3.4K and coordinate with the technician to lay the piping today ;) No Hassel for me :wub::good: So i strongly recommend Ho Bee but sometimes has to wait & chase for quote bcos he is very a busy man so you guys gt to understand. :paint:

I'm also in the midst of confirming with Ho Bee, waiting for Patrick to bring us to see his ongoing projects... He mentioned a few in SK & Hougang which has done up carpentry...

Anyone here in these areas under reno by Ho Bee?

Yes in deed Ho Bee quote is very reasonable. Before Ho Bee, i went to IMM to ask for quote for the things that i want to do and within a certain budget. Some ID in the end quote me within my budget but alot of items that i want to include missing. They only quote based on my budget. There is bound to have alot of hidden cost for ID. Yr budget must alot then can... :dribble:

Right now, my house in the midst of renovation by Ho Bee.

Patrick is a nice, honest person of great help to me. The previous week i called up Best Tech and request to get their technician down to my house to survey on how they would like to lay the piping. In the end, technician didn't turn up and got scold by Best Tech they so call GM saying: You customer so what, you don'y earn me a living". I wasted my 1 day leave :D:P:(

My hubby & I got so pissed off that we cancelled the order from them. Patrick volunteered to help us source for a air-con and we also do our part at our end. He also suggested that Mitsuibishi Heavy not very good, Toshiba is better. After several confirmation, he managed to get a Toshiba system 4 at $3.4K and coordinate with the technician to lay the piping today :D No Hassel for me :deal::D So i strongly recommend Ho Bee but sometimes has to wait & chase for quote bcos he is very a busy man so you guys gt to understand. !!

chuakaren you woodlands? or jurong? met ah xiong the other day nia...

I'm also in the midst of confirming with Ho Bee, waiting for Patrick to bring us to see his ongoing projects... He mentioned a few in SK & Hougang which has done up carpentry...

Anyone here in these areas under reno by Ho Bee?

me lor but reno completed 4mths liao - carpentry only did kitchen cabinets.

my reno quite minimum cos me BO LUI

:yamseng::dunno::P

chuakaren you woodlands? or jurong? met ah xiong the other day nia...

Hi MaCe

New house at Jurong. Heard from Patrick that they will be finishing the tiling this week.

Me also meet up wif Ah Kiong last sat and he passed to us 2 catalogue to choose for the carpentry.

Really headache. :( Too many patterns to choose liao ...

That time i ask Ho Bee whether can intro Air Con company. He tell us to go and find our own better cos it will be cheaper than he bring us to find. We are surprised with the answer cos normally contractor or ID will want to intro. Maybe they can get comission one if customer buy thing from the shop they intro.

That time i ask Ho Bee whether can intro Air Con company. He tell us to go and find our own better cos it will be cheaper than he bring us to find. We are surprised with the answer cos normally contractor or ID will want to intro. Maybe they can get comission one if customer buy thing from the shop they intro.

he always like dat on areas that he is not familiar with.

and atmost he only markup the price by $40-$50 just for the co-ordination. nothing more.

thats why pple dares to strongly recommend him in this forum.

Hi all,

We have engaged Patick (I think) since we have no contract or anything. Getting keys this Friday. Met up with Patrick to choose tiles. Husband met him for the first time then and likes him a lot as well.

He gave us a quote but I think it is fluid. We can change by adding or subtracting items. He has been very helpful. Really appreciate the fact that he tries very hard and does not give me a hard time whenever I ask him questions. He just answers them. Not too much opions. Just straight forward pros and cons and then leave it up to you to decide. For example, hubby wanted white tiles and I wanted slightly off white. I could see that Patrick really did not want to influence our decision but politly suggested that we compare them in the sunlight. We still could not decide and then he gave us both samples to bring home so we could mull over it. What a great guy. I just hope he will be there to help out and not be too busy during the reno process.

I have not met this other great Ah Kiong but I heard he has been hospitalised :bangwall: Patrick said it is not serious. Hope he is ok.