Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I confirmed engaging Ho Bee... Maybe mine is a small scale reno, not overhaul whole flat, just mainly on kitchen & toilets, doors & windows... Patrick told me will take around 4-5 weeks... Once i choose my tiles & met up with Ah Keong (report to wk today after hospitalised for a week) for discussion on kitchen carpentry, he can start wk liao...

Like to ask those who have engaged Ho Bee & take up bank loan, u will take the final quotation & go to bank for approval right? I have some questions to ask in private, Any kind souls, pls pm me if you are free... i need consultation... hee...

shoot

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

:P have no choice but to give up on Ho Bee as Patrick said my reno works will take at least 8 weeks to complete as we want to hack kitchen, 2 toilets and the balcony. We need to move in by 1st week of Dec as we need to vacate current place.

Can only pray that the contractor (or ID) we intend to engage will do a good job.

Hope I will have the time to create the reno blog.

!!

Mine also hack kitchen, 2 toilets & balcony but is for floors only... Patrick told me is abt 4 - 5 weeks...

Blossom, urs is hack both wall & floor?

hi,

:good: have no choice but to give up on Ho Bee as Patrick said my reno works will take at least 8 weeks to complete as we want to hack kitchen, 2 toilets and the balcony. We need to move in by 1st week of Dec as we need to vacate current place.

Can only pray that the contractor (or ID) we intend to engage will do a good job.

Hope I will have the time to create the reno blog.

:P

thats a pity.... hope you get a good contractor to do up your house.

Mine also hack kitchen, 2 toilets & balcony but is for floors only... Patrick told me is abt 4 - 5 weeks...

Blossom, urs is hack both wall & floor?

maybe she got other things also - just try to give patrick amber time. infact for all contractor - you need to plan some time allowance(buffer)

Just selected my tiles ytd... wana create a reno t-blog but no time...

got time to post "Just selected my tiles ytd... wana create a reno t-blog but no time..."

but no time to post pics??? :rolleyes:

Have to take pic & load pic, i'm more to reading forum... hee...

See u all upload pic like very easy, i'm quite IT idiot... only know how to read read & post... LOL

Have to take pic & load pic, i'm more to reading forum... hee...

See u all upload pic like very easy, i'm quite IT idiot... only know how to read read & post... LOL

can slowly start off by pasting a photo on your computer monitor and see whether pple can see it in internet or not 24.gif

LOL... i will try to do THAT...

Btw, meeting Ah Keong to discuss on carpentry for kitchen cabinets... wana ask if need to provide the dimension of hood & hob or buy 1st so he can sketch the actual measurements?

LOL... i will try to do THAT...

Btw, meeting Ah Keong to discuss on carpentry for kitchen cabinets... wana ask if need to provide the dimension of hood & hob or buy 1st so he can sketch the actual measurements?

i think best if you can give him the dimension....hob it's ok cos he can just give space allowance but Hood...better to have the dimensions.

i think best if you can give him the dimension....hob it's ok cos he can just give space allowance but Hood...better to have the dimensions.

Die... din do research on hoob & hob... maybe will drop by Poh Joo or UU...

Edited by Miu Miu

Any idea how long Patrick usually takes to reply ah?

I called him on Thursday last week, then emailed him the floor plan and quotes on Thursday night. Friday i sms him to let him know

So when abouts I would expect a quote from him?

Any idea how long Patrick usually takes to reply ah?

I called him on Thursday last week, then emailed him the floor plan and quotes on Thursday night. Friday i sms him to let him know

So when abouts I would expect a quote from him?

email and phone.....most contractors dont entertain...hobee do entertain but doesnt prioritize.

try to arrange to meet him in your new house and get him to quote.

hey guys

i am very very new in this forum. as you can see this is my first post.

in terms of renovation, i know nothinggggggggggg........

so kind souls out there pls pls send ho bee's quotation to me.

my email is at kat_sim83@yahoo.com.sg

thanks thanks in advance

Die... din do research on hoob & hob... maybe will drop by Poh Joo or UU...

I met patrick yesterday, mine lagi even smaller job :P Dunno the cost yet, he will give me quote next week. But he say its a 2 week job and no problem to squeeze me in before year-end if I engage him. Nice friendly guy to talk to :P

I oso need to go research hob & hood, but i got limitation of hob size coz I'm not hacking up the old wetworks. Just remove the old spoilt hob & plonk in new one. So other pple can consider brand, color, design...i first thing is look at the size (sigh). There is another old thread somewhere in this forum (under design/kitchen I think), 7 pages of comments on some hobs/hoods, u might wanna read read oso.

BTW, Rinnai is having some hob+hood offers now, i picked up a brochure from an IMM shop which is also available on their website. Now i am looking thru. Then saw newspaper advert today that Techno having sale 2-4Nov. Then of coz i prob go Poh Joo too.