Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
PM you my experience. Do not want to broadcast openly here.

Hi Vowsh, care to pm me to share your bad experience with Ho Bee.... Tks

Don't expect too much from HO Bee. Think twice before engage them, bad experience with them.

Had cancelled my reno with them. You will have hard time contacting him.

Hi , can pm me your experience with Ho Bee also? thks

Edited by poohbear

PM you my experience. Do not want to broadcast openly here.

PM me too, would love to know since you are the ONE and ONLY houseowner who got a bad experience. !!

I think shoud not be a problem to state the problem here rather than pm to individual right?

PM me too, would love to know since you are the ONE and ONLY houseowner who got a bad experience. !!

I think shoud not be a problem to state the problem here rather than pm to individual right?

Confirmed & Engaged Ho Bee in early Dec after gotten the quote from Patrick. He claimed can start any time but deliver after CNY. I am fine with that. ( Did not pay or sign any contract with them)

Since then that was the 1st and last time i talked to him. Called him a number of times to ask for a date as I have work/wedding plan. His call always diverts to Mrs Quek who dun know the status at all. She said will get back to me but no news. I told her i need a date as i cannot plan my personal stuff. Radio silence till i give up last weekend. No energy to keep chasing liao.

Simply dun understand why is it so diffcult to return my call, at least let me know his plan. I understand he is bz and i can try to accomodate him.

I wasted >1 mth waiting & waiting. Nothing was done, not even selection of tiles or capentry discussion.

Really really have diffculty to contact him for discussion. I believe all have this problem trying to find him.

Last week, informed Ho Bee that I had decided not to engage them for reno, telling them my problems. Sad to say that they did not even apologize.

Maybe i am the unlucky one. Anyway, move on to find any ID/contractor lor.

Probably patrick is too busy and too many customers on hand that he really jam up and nvr call you.

Anyway, it is not a bad news at all.

I tot your renovation has started and half way, you got problem with him.

Confirmed & Engaged Ho Bee in early Dec after gotten the quote from Patrick. He claimed can start any time but deliver after CNY. I am fine with that. ( Did not pay or sign any contract with them)

Since then that was the 1st and last time i talked to him. Called him a number of times to ask for a date as I have work/wedding plan. His call always diverts to Mrs Quek who dun know the status at all. She said will get back to me but no news. I told her i need a date as i cannot plan my personal stuff. Radio silence till i give up last weekend. No energy to keep chasing liao.

Simply dun understand why is it so diffcult to return my call, at least let me know his plan. I understand he is bz and i can try to accomodate him.

I wasted >1 mth waiting & waiting. Nothing was done, not even selection of tiles or capentry discussion.

Really really have diffculty to contact him for discussion. I believe all have this problem trying to find him.

Last week, informed Ho Bee that I had decided not to engage them for reno, telling them my problems. Sad to say that they did not even apologize.

Maybe i am the unlucky one. Anyway, move on to find any ID/contractor lor.

Probably patrick is too busy and too many customers on hand that he really jam up and nvr call you.

After reading this thread, I tested the water in Nov and turned away from Ho Bee. They sound so disorganized........Agree got head but no follow-up one.

He should at least has the courtesy to return the call despite calling him 2-3/week.

Put it another way. If there's a problem after handover say 1 mth , do you think you can find him?

I doubt you can find him. Indeed his business is good but customer focus not there.

I rather get someone that response to your needs and followup promptly.

Btw, he dun provide 3-D drawing & schedule coz he is a contractor. U must have in mind what you want to do if u want to engage him. My time & energy are exhausted...u can give a try. :curse:

No thks!

I also got quotation fm ho bee. But turn down as I find price abit expensive.

Already got my id liao. Good low price, of course thru referral.

He should at least has the courtesy to return the call despite calling him 2-3/week.

Put it another way. If there's a problem after handover say 1 mth , do you think you can find him?

I doubt you can find him. Indeed his business is good but customer focus not there.

I rather get someone that response to your needs and followup promptly.

Btw, he dun provide 3-D drawing & schedule coz he is a contractor. U must have in mind what you want to do if u want to engage him. My time & energy are exhausted...u can give a try. :curse:

when i contacted him in nov last yr, i waited 2 weeks for my quotation but none came. finally i call up again and mrs quek says he's very busy and and can deliver only after cny. so i got myself another contractor who send me my quotation within 1 week and following revised quotations within days. no contactor is perfect tho. :curse: