Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, also looking to get Ho Bee to do my renovation (aiming end of this year--yup, very the in advance...) could I have Patrick's contact, too? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ho Bee Renovation Pte Ltd

Mr. Patrick Quek

T: 6369 8073

Hp: 9679 2934

E: queksurf@pacific.net.sg

Best is to email him on your requirements. Mrs. Quek, his wife, is his PA cum assistant.

Cheers :)

Hi all,

Since Patrick is a contractor, do he do a bit of design? I only want simple stuff and with his experience, i think he can do better than us.

Can anyone help email to kohweekuan@yahoo.com.sg on his final quotation.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Can anyone email me the quotation as well @ ask00@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if Patrick can do cement screed flooring like the attached photo? I understand that such flooring requires a certain degree of skill to achieve.

http://tinyurl.com/d8o7dm

Thanks!

he got a good tiler - ah xiong. good in cementing.

Guest melancholic
he got a good tiler - ah xiong. good in cementing.

Hmm.. that's good. cos I need lots of cement screeding.. very likely to use Ho Bee.. cos really much cheaper than ID and well-recommended here also.

hi all...

do you think Ho Bee would entertain minor constructions of erm.. wall bookshelves and such?

I am in desperate need of shelves as I currently use Ikea's but those cannot hold the weight of the books.

Or, would anyone know of affordable wall cabinets?

hi all...

do you think Ho Bee would entertain minor constructions of erm.. wall bookshelves and such?

I am in desperate need of shelves as I currently use Ikea's but those cannot hold the weight of the books.

Or, would anyone know of affordable wall cabinets?

no harm giving him a call. and make sure you tell him that you have a small library.

Hi,

Newbie here also.

Now is sourcing for a good contractor or ID.

Thanx ilmare for sharing the contact details.

Btw, can anyone sent me his/er quotation from ho bee cuz of thinking of engaging them also.

Will be spamming thread all over the place haha..

Hi,

sourcing for a contract. Does Ho Bee do some design?

Can someone pls email me their quotation from Ho Bee?

Email : skyymanz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Edited by skyy

Just spoke to Patrick yesterday and he is helped me a lot on the designs and ideas i have for my new house. Also got the quote from him just a few hours later and that is very fast and i know he was rushing to another client's place after meeting me near another client's place. Will definitely get him to do up my place and now i must try and haggle over the price with him

Guest melancholic
Just spoke to Patrick yesterday and he is helped me a lot on the designs and ideas i have for my new house. Also got the quote from him just a few hours later and that is very fast and i know he was rushing to another client's place after meeting me near another client's place. Will definitely get him to do up my place and now i must try and haggle over the price with him

I went through a few rounds of quotation with him. He definitely has a lot of ideas, though some might not always be necessary. But one thing is that his price is not very negotiable. His price was only a little lower than the ID that I just signed up with. If the price was a lot lower, than it would justify using him. But I thought paying a bit more for the service of colour co-ordination, and some design service would be worth it.

I went through a few rounds of quotation with him. He definitely has a lot of ideas, though some might not always be necessary. But one thing is that his price is not very negotiable. His price was only a little lower than the ID that I just signed up with. If the price was a lot lower, than it would justify using him. But I thought paying a bit more for the service of colour co-ordination, and some design service would be worth it.

Hi melancholic,

Can share with me your quotation? Thanks.

Guest melancholic
Hi melancholic,

Can share with me your quotation? Thanks.

Rather than I share the whole quotation, why don't you let me know exactly what items you are intending to do? PM me with your email also and I'll email you the relevant portions of the quotation and explain how he compares to the ID company I chose.