Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi ilmare, i got qn, hope u can help - does ho bee's reno quotation include electrical + plumbing works? or the owner got to find electrician + plumber separately?

also, about aircon - would u by any chance noe whether hobee got their own recommended aircon supplier + installer?

I recently request HoBee for quotes

Both electric and plumbing are part of the quotation.

I have ask HoBee about aircon as well. He (Patrick) request that I source the aircon supplier + installer myself...which is cheaper also.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah discount 1k! seems like you got a good deal :drunk:

Sorry, to tag on as I encountered some problem trying to put up my own topic. Anybody have any further feedbacks on the following short-listed coys below:-

1. Boon Bee General Construction

2. Dowell Furniture & Renovation

3. Song Brothers Interior Decor

4. . Interior Group

5. Homeway Classic (Joo Chiat)

6. LWT (Queenstown)

The 1st 3 contractors all seem genuine & sincere. The 4th one passed me to 1 of their staff which had bad reviews written. The 5th one also had some worrisome reviews written. The last one didn't even bother to return call after our appt wif promise to give quote asap - really a big turn-off ! So looking out for any other feedbacks before final committment & bank loan submission. The est damage is abt $19k to $25K (5room resale). :bow:

I would appreciate if someone could PM me the contact details of Patrick as looking for someone to handle the renovation of my home and company. Thanks.

try out Ideal Design Studio too at 161 Lavendar Street #01-11. Just signed up with the. Reasonable rates and easy-going id guy.

Give me a break please. Your very first posting...

hahaha stormcontrol. thank you so much but my kitchen is miserably small. It gave us the most headache in the planning stage. Imagine a small box with water and gas pipes OPPOSITE each other. A wide window on another end and plenty of LARGE ugly pipes exposing. We went through several sleepless night trying to:-

1. Fit everything in (including the cooker, washer, fridge, dryer, etc)

2. Conceal ugly pipings

3. Ensure the water and gas point are not opposite each other

In the end, we still have some space for a breakfast Bar Top. hehehehe.

041b.jpg

Glad that it's all over now but there are some areas which I thought I could do better still :P

Hey, your place is in the midst right? You can still create a drooling nice kitchen mah :)

Your Id really made your place impressive!

Can share his contact?

Your Id really made your place impressive!

Can share his contact?

Hi, thank you for your compliments. ID or contractor? We "designed" the place ourselves and had a contractor to built the things for us :) His contact is on the thread above. You may scroll up to see :)

Hi, thank you for your compliments. ID or contractor? We "designed" the place ourselves and had a contractor to built the things for us :) His contact is on the thread above. You may scroll up to see :)

u got any pics to share? satisfied wif their finished reno?

i will be seeing Mrs Quek's carpentary next sat 11am to get quote for my small project..

Hi

does Patrick give 3D drawing? I normally need picture to see as I can't normally imagine very well.

many thanks

No, he is a contractor so no 3D drawing at all...you need to design the 'look' of your house on your own. Then you need to tell him what you want him to do..

u got any pics to share? satisfied wif their finished reno?

i will be seeing Mrs Quek's carpentary next sat 11am to get quote for my small project..

They are currently renovating my place for me...but no finished product yet as it is still ongoing :P You can take a look at pics of the hacked down toilets and bedroom in my T-blog though.

But can tell you that Patrick is a very sincere and honest person (you just get this feeling from him and he has not let me down even once so far) and they are really **** fast! My reno started on the dot and today is the third day yet they have already finished hacking down everything, has finished rebuilding the entrance for my kitchen, sealed up an entrance for my bedroom and will be completing the toilet tiling maybe by tomorrow. Mrs Quek is always very courteous and helpful, I asked for their quote 4 - 5 times before finalising and she always agreed to help.

So thumbs up for them and I have not regretted choosing them as my contractor, although their price tends to be on the high side. I am spending around 26 to 27k for my 5 room flat.