Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

They are currently renovating my place for me...but no finished product yet as it is still ongoing :P You can take a look at pics of the hacked down toilets and bedroom in my T-blog though.

But can tell you that Patrick is a very sincere and honest person (you just get this feeling from him and he has not let me down even once so far) and they are really **** fast! My reno started on the dot and today is the third day yet they have already finished hacking down everything, has finished rebuilding the entrance for my kitchen, sealed up an entrance for my bedroom and will be completing the toilet tiling maybe by tomorrow. Mrs Quek is always very courteous and helpful, I asked for their quote 4 - 5 times before finalising and she always agreed to help.

So thumbs up for them and I have not regretted choosing them as my contractor, although their price tends to be on the high side. I am spending around 26 to 27k for my 5 room flat.

went thr' your t-blog.. hacking done is fast.. ;)

hmm, we will give Ho Bee a try.. reviews abt them seem good..

can share ur damages wif them if u dun mind? pm me if can ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
went thr' your t-blog.. hacking done is fast.. ;)

hmm, we will give Ho Bee a try.. reviews abt them seem good..

can share ur damages wif them if u dun mind? pm me if can ;)

PM sent ;)

u got any pics to share? satisfied wif their finished reno?

i will be seeing Mrs Quek's carpentary next sat 11am to get quote for my small project..

Hi, I have a thread at Boutique Design Home...our Dream Segar. Happy reno...

Hi

Ho Bee's carpenter came to my house to take the measurement of capentary work + backsplash last sat. have emailed Mrs Quek for quote yesterday... Any idea when can i hear the quote from them? or we need to call them up? pls advise... thanks

Hi

Ho Bee's carpenter came to my house to take the measurement of capentary work + backsplash last sat. have emailed Mrs Quek for quote yesterday... Any idea when can i hear the quote from them? or we need to call them up? pls advise... thanks

Shud be able to get it within a week's time...if not call Mrs Quek to remind her again :)

Thank you.. cannot wait to get it in 1 week... :yamseng:

Shouldn't be a problem...cos yours just a few items right? Mine got quite a lot but she gave them to me within a week...

My carpentry should be done soon...either end of this week or early next week...so can go to my blog to take a look :)

Shouldn't be a problem...cos yours just a few items right? Mine got quite a lot but she gave them to me within a week...

My carpentry should be done soon...either end of this week or early next week...so can go to my blog to take a look :)

yes, hope so.. *hook my fingers*

ok sure will surf ur t-reno later... :D

Hi, read that Patrick's carpenter - ah keong has left. How is his new carpenter?

The one who did my kitchen cabinet is superb! Even the main carpenter was impressed with his work that he rushed down wif his camera to take photos haha. But I heard he is a sub contractor though, means not working full time wif Patrick.

The one who did my kitchen cabinet is superb! Even the main carpenter was impressed with his work that he rushed down wif his camera to take photos haha. But I heard he is a sub contractor though, means not working full time wif Patrick.

Wah lucky you, I wonder if the other sub con they use are just as good. Meeting Patrick later so excited hehe...

Wah lucky you, I wonder if the other sub con they use are just as good. Meeting Patrick later so excited hehe...

Oh so you are one of the customers he is busy with now hehe :P My house handover today but he couldn't be at my place cos he said meeting another client...maybe it's you ;)

Where's your place?

Oh so you are one of the customers he is busy with now hehe :P My house handover today but he couldn't be at my place cos he said meeting another client...maybe it's you ;)

Where's your place?

Oh really? So qiao... hehe... I am not a client yet still a prospect so perhaps he ws referring to someone else? He took the measurements today and he will give the revised quote later. But I don't know how long I have to wait as I waited for 1 week before I receive the first quote.

How do you find his services so far?

Oh really? So qiao... hehe... I am not a client yet still a prospect so perhaps he ws referring to someone else? He took the measurements today and he will give the revised quote later. But I don't know how long I have to wait as I waited for 1 week before I receive the first quote.

How do you find his services so far?

Hmm he didn't really mention whether it's a client or prospect specifically haha...

His services are very good...his workers are all very professional and trustworthy. So far, my husband and I have been very pleased with their workmanship that we kept buying drinks for them everytime they work haha. And my house renovation is completed within 1 month from the date it started..now just left the kitchen backsplash and installation of doorbell.

Do create a T-blog once ur reno starts! :P

Just hoping to get some opinion here, not so sure if it's appropriate..

I've received quotes from Ho Bee and Impress21 and the final price is in fact almost the same, (though the breakdown prices varied quite a bit).

So, between Ho Bee and Impress21, which one would you guys choose..? (urm, i know this is Ho Bee's thread.. so kinda dumb to post this here, but i can't simply start a thread eh.. :bangwall: )