Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just an update from my last post.. i chose Ho Bee :)

So far very pleased with response and service.

1) Permit applied as soon as we verbally confirmed. (that's mid of last week.. hurhur...)

2) Copy of approval from HDB received in 2 days' time.

3) Reno started today :)

Hehe congrats and welcome to the club ;)

if possible, do create a t-blog to post pics! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ho Bee comes highly recommended by a good friend of mine who was his client abt 2 yrs ago.

before we got our keys, i already emailed them to fix appt last Wed, confirmed by email twice. on agreed date & time, we waited at our new place for Patrick and found out somehow he wasnt informed by his wife abt the appt, he apologised and re-scheduled for the next evening, we met Patrick last Thu nite for measurement & quote, still waiting, been told that the quot will b ready by tmr latest.

Seems like they are seriously popular, first impression of Patrick is pretty good tho, he's ready to provide suggestions while incorporating our thoughts and ideas, am abit concerned about the fact that there won't be 3D drawings, will make things a lil hard to visualize

Ho Bee comes highly recommended by a good friend of mine who was his client abt 2 yrs ago.

before we got our keys, i already emailed them to fix appt last Wed, confirmed by email twice. on agreed date & time, we waited at our new place for Patrick and found out somehow he wasnt informed by his wife abt the appt, he apologised and re-scheduled for the next evening, we met Patrick last Thu nite for measurement & quote, still waiting, been told that the quot will b ready by tmr latest.

Seems like they are seriously popular, first impression of Patrick is pretty good tho, he's ready to provide suggestions while incorporating our thoughts and ideas, am abit concerned about the fact that there won't be 3D drawings, will make things a lil hard to visualize

Yup, you will need to plan and visualise everything yourself...

If you decide to sign wif him, do start a t-blog wif pics! :D

I just recieved the 1st quotation via email from Patrick this morning and will be arranging to meet up with him for further discussion. He said his wife will contact me to schedule a date & time... hopefully I'll hear from her soon.

So how's it going, Cosmic_ex and joko?

Hi there,

not able to the Ho Bee fanclub, just feel that Patrick is very busy, and we feel more comfy with our other contractor, whom we decided to engage in the end =)

Hi there,

not able to the Ho Bee fanclub, just feel that Patrick is very busy, and we feel more comfy with our other contractor, whom we decided to engage in the end =)

Hehe that's great that you have chosen your contractor...congrats and hope you have a smooth renovation ahead! Don't forget to post pictures ;)

You can always call her if she doesn't get back to u on time...they are very friendly ppl :)

Hi Worldangel

Do you visit your place often during the renovation?

Hi Worldangel

Do you visit your place often during the renovation?

haha yea, my husband do...cos they are contractor so you need to be there when ppl deliver items such as your toilet accessories etc...and we tried to go down at least once every day to check on the progress :)

Just an update from my last post.. i chose Ho Bee :)

So far very pleased with response and service.

1) Permit applied as soon as we verbally confirmed. (that's mid of last week.. hurhur...)

2) Copy of approval from HDB received in 2 days' time.

3) Reno started today :)

Hi TimTams,

I also planning to use Ho Bee for my renov, but waiting for his reply for quotation. Mind sharing your quotation please? starblume@gmail.com

Thank you, really need all the help can get...

:help:

What is the fastest way to get a reply from Ho Bee i.e. email or call first? Since they are so popular, I presume they have lots of enquiries.

When emailing them, is it ok to give them a breakdown of the work required from quotes (excluding prices) that I got previously? Thanks in advance..