Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, May I know if anyone come across above-mentioned home designer ? How is her service and pricing ? Appreciate all feedback. Thanks. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am a very satisfied customer of Zann. Found that during de reno, she is very responsive n committed. She is also very talented and give excellent design. Her new showroom at 506 macpherson road is very big. It will be open soon and you will c the latest design there. PH me if you interested to have her contact no. I Norminated her the BEST ID IN TOWN :)

i would like to say that SHE (ZANN LOO) is a responsible person and talented interior designer......so far never let disappointed her customers .......only recently she n her ex-boss encountered some problems while the boss try to sabotage her reputation............

can share her work eg. pics etc. Are you by any chance Zann herself>? ;)

I am a very satisfied customer of Zann. Found that during de reno, she is very responsive n committed. She is also very talented and give excellent design. Her new showroom at 506 macpherson road is very big. It will be open soon and you will c the latest design there. PH me if you interested to have her contact no. I Norminated her the BEST ID IN TOWN :)

any reason why you CAP the word "SHE", just curious. Thanks

i would like to say that SHE (ZANN LOO) is a responsible person and talented interior designer......so far never let disappointed her customers .......only recently she n her ex-boss encountered some problems while the boss try to sabotage her reputation............

Hi BoonPin , I was also one of Zann ex-customer , I suggest that you should call her ex-company any of her colleagues / boss , at least listen to other side and you will know why....just to be fair to both parties.

can share her work eg. pics etc. Are you by any chance Zann herself>? ;)

No lah. i am a very satisfied customer of Zann. She am the BEST designer in town. Ph me if you want her contact.

Edited by friendfry

No lah. i am a very satisfied customer of Zann. I am the BEST designer in town. Ph me if you want her contact.

That's confusing: if you are the BEST designer in town, you won't need Zann to do the ID for you?

Yes !!! Zann is the most responsible and talented designer I hae ever met.

Think is thread is made up of multiple nicks under the same person. Hmm...Looking at most of the people who praised her, most of them are new applicants to this forum. Kinda funny. It is too sudden.

pretty obvious right.

look at all the praises. So generic and not much details......all I see are shes the best, best in town, excellent. Want to bluff who?

Hi, May I know if anyone come across above-mentioned home designer ? How is her service and pricing ? Appreciate all feedback. Thanks. :)

Here is my conclusion after she had designed our place: 'F' grade for design, a condemn 'F' workmanship.