Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainman321

Led Light (small Light Bulb)

I just called and check with one of the technician, he said a transformer is need to run the LED MR16 bulbs. i wonder if there are any LED MR16 bulbs with built in transformer in the market. :D

Hi 12digit, can this led mr16 bulb be use with dimmer?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Err..

MR 16 is the techinical code to mean 12V connector.

GU10 is the technical code to mean 100-230V connector.

Go ebay singapore and key in these 2 seach term + LED and u will find all the technical info and prices.

is it possible to have M16 LED 3x to replace downlight...?

I think it is not advisable as it will not be bright enough. Best is to use LED downlight.

Bought 4 MR16 3.5W LED lights to replace my 4x50W halogen. Direct replacement...illumination is pretty decent...

Now would like to check, where is the best place to get LED strips? I would like to light up my glass display cabinet...

I am looking for a LED replacement for my 40w G9 Halogen bulbs. Any idea where I can get them? Seems like the usual lighting shops don't carry them. tks

Edited by scenic98

I am looking for a LED replacement for my 40w G9 Halogen bulbs. Any idea where I can get them? Seems like the usual lighting shops don't carry them. tks

I know this R&D company http://ai-ledlight.com has 9W LED light bulbs with dimming or without dimming that replaces 40W to 100W.

They also have MR16 3X3W to replace 50W halogen bulbs with or without dimming, you may want to try them. Hope this is helpful.

I know this R&D company http://ai-ledlight.com has 9W LED light bulbs with dimming or without dimming that replaces 40W to 100W.

They also have MR16 3X3W to replace 50W halogen bulbs with or without dimming, you may want to try them. Hope this is helpful.

What's is the equivalent wattage of LED bulb to replace a Philips 14W Genie (Daylight) with a Lumen of 758 ?

What's is the equivalent wattage of LED bulb to replace a Philips 14W Genie (Daylight) with a Lumen of 758 ?

I know that high power LED can reach 100lm/W (daylight) which means that i will only need around 8W-9W (some loss over in built PSU) will be able to match Philips Genie CFL.

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you guys know where to get the G4 led bulbs in Singapore.

G4 base = AC/DC 12V. Similar to MR16 LED bulb. Which kind are you looking for?

you can get the bulb from any electrical shop and you have to say the owner which types of the bulb you want and thwy eill give you . You can also buy the bulb from the internet also because there are number of the sites .