Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiexx

Lightings.com.sg Any One Bought From Them

This shop is good. They sell Fanco fans too. My lights and fans are all from them

yes, and very cheap too.

my id bring us to a lighting shop quote us whole house 2k+, while lighting.com.sg only quote us 1k+, difference of 1k :o .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes, and very cheap too.

my id bring us to a lighting shop quote us whole house 2k+, while lighting.com.sg only quote us 1k+, difference of 1k :o .

I bought some too. Awaiting delivery.

Any issues with the installers so far? I understand that that is sub contracted out

Might need to re-arrange lighting points on the ceiling. Will the installer do that if I can contact them in advance?

Thanks

I bought some too. Awaiting delivery.

Any issues with the installers so far? I understand that that is sub contracted out

Might need to re-arrange lighting points on the ceiling. Will the installer do that if I can contact them in advance?

Thanks

I let my contractor handle the installation . So I am not too such

I let my contractor handle the installation . So I am not too such

Hi, can you PM ID Contact Number?Thks

Hi

I have bought few lights from lighting.com.sg. Beside being cheap their after sale service is also really good. One of the lights (ice cube) turned out to be faulty and in another they have given warm light instead of day light. So I called the shop and in 1 day time, they came and changed everything!! :good:

Also gave me free spare bulbs for the ice cube. They are really good. I will definitely recomment them to anyone. :yamseng:

Hi

I have bought few lights from lighting.com.sg. Beside being cheap their after sale service is also really good. One of the lights (ice cube) turned out to be faulty and in another they have given warm light instead of day light. So I called the shop and in 1 day time, they came and changed everything!! :good:

Also gave me free spare bulbs for the ice cube. They are really good. I will definitely recomment them to anyone. :yamseng:

Welcome to the club. :)

Hi Hi,

I have just bought all my lights from lightings.com. Yes do agree that their prices are really attractive, should be the most attractive shop in Balestier.

Me & my hubby have went to all the lightings shops in Balestier & Jln Besar, none of the shops here can fit into our budget............. only lightings.com. We also love their designs.....really nice.

I also bought from them. Today just have the lights fixed. They also help to do customisation. I bought 6 lights and have them arranged in spiral form. total damage for 17 light points at 1k+.

I have one light that cost me only $85 at Lightings.com.sg, while a shop in jurong east selling at $180.

U have the same fear as my wife.

Cheap dun come good.

Good dun come cheap.

But this doesn't apply sometime.

Their service and light is really good. although 1 of my light transformer really spoil , they did really exchange for me without giving any excuses .

can you gimme the contact no. of lighting.com.sg? balestier very long stretch, where is the shop? THANKS!

can you gimme the contact no. of lighting.com.sg? balestier very long stretch, where is the shop? THANKS!

all info on their website www.lightings.com.sg

I will probably end up buying from them as well.

Does lightings.com.sg provide installation services as well? if i'm looking just to install one pendant light for the dining area in my false ceiling, about how much would that cost, from your experience?

Does lightings.com.sg provide installation services as well? if i'm looking just to install one pendant light for the dining area in my false ceiling, about how much would that cost, from your experience?

read from their website that they do provide installation

all info on their website www.lightings.com.sg

I will probably end up buying from them as well.

haha...

me too... might end up buying from them as well...

Edited by Zio

just visit their website: http://www.lightings.com.sg/

we also bought our downlights from this shop

thanks! bought some lights from Singapore Lighting Mart (Balestier) last week and regret now cos I realised I could have got them cheaper elsewhere... regret regret regret... do you think I can go back and ask for more discounts, haha...