Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ledd_777

Bedframe. Buy Or Custom Made?

hi all, is it better to buy ready-made or custom made with drawers?? reasons being my mbr is very small hence ID suggested to custom made with drawers for more storage space, i was ok with it. But after reading feng-shui saying not good to have items stored below yr bed am worried now!!!! :o also heard from frens saying better to have bed-legs so that QI can flow through...... feng shui again.

i know mondi and and OM have many nice-looking beds, what i can have is only the size of my queen-sized mattress, can't afford to have fancy designs with bigger frame due to space constraint.

any recommendations where to find nice nice bed frame???

cheers :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Sorry to tag onto your thread. Like u,im also having a dilemma whether to custom made or get from the mattress shop.

We got an expensive mattress (>$3K+) and the sale person was saying that its best for us to get their bed frame coz it can provide the good support for the mattress weight. Another reason is also coz their bed frame has 12 legs as compared to the normal 8.

However, if we get contractors to do the bed frame, the design will be much better than from the mattress shop.

So, which should i choose?

Hi,

Sorry to tag onto your thread. Like u,im also having a dilemma whether to custom made or get from the mattress shop.

We got an expensive mattress (>$3K+) and the sale person was saying that its best for us to get their bed frame coz it can provide the good support for the mattress weight. Another reason is also coz their bed frame has 12 legs as compared to the normal 8.

However, if we get contractors to do the bed frame, the design will be much better than from the mattress shop.

Depends on ur needs ba? If design is more impt to you, then ask ur contractors to do it for u. The most ask the contractor to fit 12 legs too...

Hi,

me too got a sealy mattress ard yr price too....but salesman didnt try selling their bed-frame as well. don think it will be much of a diff if to be fitted on their bed or oue customise one. sigh....half hearted don know which way to go.

how much yr id charge u for a custom made bed?? mine about $800 plus with drawers nicely fitted to the room size.

we bought a ready-made frame for our sealy mattress, and for the past 8 months it has been serving us well :)

If you have an idea in mind or its design needs to suit the theme of your deco, discuss with your ID and see what they can do for you.

we bought a ready-made frame for our sealy mattress, and for the past 8 months it has been serving us well :)

If you have an idea in mind or its design needs to suit the theme of your deco, discuss with your ID and see what they can do for you.

is your bed-frame sealy as well? really dont know what to do, went to lush -lush and OM today and their prices are pretty ok but seems slightly big for our mbr.

any pic?

is your bed-frame sealy as well? really dont know what to do, went to lush -lush and OM today and their prices are pretty ok but seems slightly big for our mbr.

any pic?

we bought it from barang barang - and coincidentally they use sealy mattress to display on its bedframe :sport-smiley-018:

bedframe.jpg