Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Admiralty Link Blk 487-490. Anyone Got Key?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi people. Saw this post and so newly joined.

We received letter from HDB at around mid-May that our flat will complete in June. Then 2 weeks later another letter came to inform us to collect the keys. So... we are collecting our keys next week!! :D

We have shortlisted 2 ID to quote for our house. Yet to meet up with them as getting a fengshui master to see the house first.

Oh by the way... we are at Blk 489. ;)

Hi people. Saw this post and so newly joined.

We received letter from HDB at around mid-May that our flat will complete in June. Then 2 weeks later another letter came to inform us to collect the keys. So... we are collecting our keys next week!! :D

We have shortlisted 2 ID to quote for our house. Yet to meet up with them as getting a fengshui master to see the house first.

Oh by the way... we are at Blk 489. ;)

Hi, so fast. Sigh.. My contractor told me that moi 487 will be the last blk to collect keys. Guess its true.

Btw, welcome. If possible, share with us your ID or quotation ;) Cheers.

Hi, so fast. Sigh.. My contractor told me that moi 487 will be the last blk to collect keys. Guess its true.

Btw, welcome. If possible, share with us your ID or quotation ;) Cheers.

i passby yesterday. i saw them laying the trees and grass. anytime this month will collect liao.

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone having their home renovated due to the upcoming 7th month festival? :unsure:

I thought of having the reno commence after the festival... ;)

Cheers

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone having their home renovated due to the upcoming 7th month festival? :unsure:

I thought of having the reno commence after the festival... ;)

Cheers

Hello, but this year got 2 may month in chinese calendar, so i guess the actual 7th month is around end Aug ba!

saw some already start reno liao le.

u got key liao mah?

Hello, but this year got 2 may month in chinese calendar, so i guess the actual 7th month is around end Aug ba!

saw some already start reno liao le.

u got key liao mah?

Hi,

Just collected keys this morning...

:D

How about you?

Hi,

Just collected keys this morning...

:D

How about you?

WOW! u must b happy ya!

we not yet le..........

never go open door? HAHA

WOW! u must b happy ya!

we not yet le..........

never go open door? HAHA

When is your appointment?

I went to see liao... Took photos and check for defects. Remember to bring a padlock along in case need to report defects then u wouldn't have to pass them the main/gate keys. :D

Quite a number of crocs at void deck. They started to drool whenever they see new home owners... Haha!

When is your appointment?

I went to see liao... Took photos and check for defects. Remember to bring a padlock along in case need to report defects then u wouldn't have to pass them the main/gate keys. :D

Quite a number of crocs at void deck. They started to drool whenever they see new home owners... Haha!

ME? havent got appt date wor........

just check is it gov gas or cyclinder gas?

Thanks

ME? havent got appt date wor........

just check is it gov gas or cyclinder gas?

Thanks

should be gov cos i saw a yellow pipe above my main door. heehee!

should be gov cos i saw a yellow pipe above my main door. heehee!

ok

thank a million!

have u got fengshi master?

I'm thinking to ask one from geylang (YLZ)

checking in... i'm 488.

keys collect this month.

the small yellow pipe jutting out of the kitchen wall = gas pipe (one of the 'crocs' told me that)

that croc brought me to see another unit at 8th floor, but different layout from mine.

it's really quite an ulusville. :o

maybe diff unit diff layout.

Thanks

I gotten my key liao...

And after reading all the reviews from forums, I decided to go down to Classic Design Interior personally with my hubby.

After few discussions with the Gina, we decided to engage them due to their friendliness, responsibility and creativity.

They had just started renovating my house and I believe that the outcome result will be great.

By the way, I will be doing 2 wardrobes in my MBR, a storage TV console, prayer altar, household shelter and shoe rack feature wall and of course cabinet for the kitchen etc.

I will update you guys the progress again.