Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alphakim

New Kitchen Cabinet

1. 26 feets for top & bottom.

26 x $90pfr = $2340

2. 10 feets for solid top.

10 x $50 pfr = $500

3. Frosted glass cabinet door (included)

$65 per piece

4. hob and hoob (included)

$500 What the brand? Got the brand I tell u the actual price.

5. Stainless sink with tap (included)

$200

So total = $3605

As for the brand of laminate and solid top, I think it is local product if not malaysia. Can't remember.

Worth it or not, u already done it...by knowing the truth fact will hurt u more only.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Worth it or not, u already done it...by knowing the truth fact will hurt u more only.

This could be the direct factory price if i am not wrong....

This could be the direct factory price if i am not wrong....

This is the pricing that I can get. :)

Hi, i know a contractor that charge $190+- per foot for top & bottom with free normal cabinet top. Is the price reasonable?

Best regards.

What are the free normal cabinet top(kitchen top?), post-formed or solid surface? $190 pfr for top and bottom is dependable when u asking for price reasonable not. It was the material that decide on the pricing. If using post-formed for your cabinet and drawers, then is expensive. If using solid plywood then is reasonable. And also what type of laminate they providing too.

Regards

jaskel

ID price should be about $100/foot for cabinets and $80/foot for solid top. I personally use this as a reference point.

Yes for ID/contractors, that can be use as a reference but also must depend on what material they give.

What are the free normal cabinet top(kitchen top?), post-formed or solid surface? $190 pfr for top and bottom is dependable when u asking for price reasonable not. It was the material that decide on the pricing. If using post-formed for your cabinet and drawers, then is expensive. If using solid plywood then is reasonable. And also what type of laminate they providing too.

Regards

jaskel

Hi, is solid plywood.