Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

Haha, ur kitchen sounds ok still lar. Only the bottom cabinets, solid surface and bi-fold door red right? hehehe.. At least u didn't buy red fridge, red WM, red hood/hob right? hehehe :D Buy more white accessories for ur kitchen later loh. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehehe if there is red fridge, WM and hob, I think I would have fall for it le :P

bosch has red fridge. Lg has red WM. hob never seen before for red. hehe

serious ar? lucky I din see the red fridge and WM during my shopping for appliances or else my kitchen will be celebrating CNY everyday :lol:

serious ar? lucky I din see the red fridge and WM during my shopping for appliances or else my kitchen will be celebrating CNY everyday :lol:

haha i saw the bosch red fridge in tangs, super retro fridge.

i like the color of the red on your bi-fold door. deep red... ;)

look forward to seeing more pics ;)

hehehe if there is red fridge, WM and hob, I think I would have fall for it le :P

Hehe, Samsung has red fridge and WM also. hehehe.. very cool ones some more. :P

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/detail/...d=RSH1KLAW1/XSS

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/detail/...3_wd6102_150709

TV console for MBR

DSC00445.jpg

The 2 red side top are the leftover solid surface for my kitchen top, my dad feel tat it is quite wasteful to throw it away so he mod his work again to include the 2 side top.

TV console for living room

DSC00453.jpg

My completed 3m wardrobe

DSC00442.jpg

With hidden sliding mirror

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

Edited by tulips

We can't find the old-type of stone support for our fridge and washer and we dun like those plastic one that are selling outside. When we are discussing with my parents on other alternatives, an idea strike my mom's mind.... And this is our half-DIYed washer and fridge base. My parents have filled up the bowl with cement so that it will be "solid" enough to take the weight of the washer and fridge

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

Edited by tulips

I hope not... we have added cement into the bowl liao... nvm nvm i shall observe it closely...

Edited by tulips

Hey Tulips,

Just saw your bowls:) It may still crack because the material used in these bowels can be quite brittle, a sharp knock, say by a pole may crack it easily. But it does look interesting, a 'feature' in the kitchen.

Other things you may consider in the future, bricks, hollow block pieces, stones used for water feature (http://www.natureco.com.sg/productdetail.asp?CatCode=C21&ProdCode=195) can prob find cheaper ones though.

this reminds me of a salesperson telling me,he said even if i get a 3M hanger to hang my clock,over the time,it would still give way and drop the clock!its safer to nail it!?i donno how true...

Actually if u can collect some brick-like cement that those workers used to lay on the road type lei.haha...

Free and usually its either red or some other colour,haha

I guess i got start to look around for road work liao :P so tat i can gabo the brick hehehe

wah... tat is nice... but will it be too big for a base....

hmm tink i can ask yeak where can I find this type of construction materials

nice carpentry. :) so is the flooring issue settled?

by the way, why must place bricks below the WM? what's the purpose for it?

there will be another round of polishing tomolo.

haiz... this flooring really caused big headache for us and yeak as well. i think yeak don't dare to take on any more marble flooring work after this.

i placed bricks under the WM bcoz I did not build a base for it so i need to use 4 brick as a substitute so that the metal legs wun get in touch with the water when i m washing the kitchen floor.