Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Seriously if you guys did not pay COV, I seriously doubt you guys would be able to get the unit based on the current market trend now.

I'm one of the more fortunate ppl who manage to get a unit near central without forking out COV (I think the owner is feeling veri unhappie selling to me below val now :P)

BeeLeng, at 1st i wanted hougang area too since i'm a hougang/SK person whole of my life and my parents staying in hougang too but seriously i find that there is a sharp increase in price for hougang units recently which is puzzling and ridiculous. Imagine bad condition units not very near to central asking for 35k COV ? thats why i decided to give it a miss and go for tampines instead :)

yep very true.. still observing current market thru web & newspaper and the COV asking is extremely out of control now.. really jialat.

ppl are asking 30-50k (maybe more)... :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Seriously if you guys did not pay COV, I seriously doubt you guys would be able to get the unit based on the current market trend now.

I'm one of the more fortunate ppl who manage to get a unit near central without forking out COV (I think the owner is feeling veri unhappie selling to me below val now :P)

BeeLeng, at 1st i wanted hougang area too since i'm a hougang/SK person whole of my life and my parents staying in hougang too but seriously i find that there is a sharp increase in price for hougang units recently which is puzzling and ridiculous. Imagine bad condition units not very near to central asking for 35k COV ? thats why i decided to give it a miss and go for tampines instead :)

i guess i am more fortunate too :)

tampines is considered central? :D

Coffee_o,

yes, fully agreed with u.. the price in hougang really crazy now.

most of the unit in hougang central sold within the day open house viewing.

i guess i am more fortunate too :)

tampines is considered central? :D

Hahahaha no le what I meant is town central as in hougang central and tampines central le hahaah

Coffee_o,

yes, fully agreed with u.. the price in hougang really crazy now.

most of the unit in hougang central sold within the day open house viewing.

Well all i can say is 一个愿打一个愿挨 mah it takes two hands to clap

Imagine without foolish buyers, i seriously do not think owners will dare to ask for the sky rite ? ;)

Edited by coffee_o

Well all i can say is 一个愿打一个愿挨 mah it takes two hands to clap

Imagine without foolish buyers, i seriously do not think owners will dare to ask for the sky rite ? ;)

you're right.

for my case, that's not much choice as wanted to stay near MIL. :P

you're right.

for my case, that's not much choice as wanted to stay near MIL. :P

Yah le bo pian

I also wanted to stay near my parents but problem is my wife like tampines central cos got more shopping malls hahahaha :P

Aiyo....tink i'm consider a reasonable seller lor???? (like real 8| )

Previous flat @Jurong West, floor area: 113 sqm 4A corner unit (but low floor :( lor).

- Juz behind Parc Vista Condo, living, tv rm and spare rm facing tennis court and part of the condo pool view.

- 5mins walk to lakeside mrt and jurong lake development.

- near a popular n famous primanry school in the west (less than 0.5km = 3mins walk)

- super windy even low floor.

Closed deal with COV 16k....move in condition....hahahahaha....new owner juz change my sink direction, built-up a small store-rm inside my kitchen and small minor reno then move in within 2wks...veri fast. I like the new owner, a family of nice ppl.

Edited by Pomme

i bought at valuation :D

chip&dale, your TV selling at challenger for $899 for members. check out challenger.com.sg

wah.. so cheap ah? thanks for the info.. =)

kopi, true.. now the resale prices are much more expensive...

Aiyo....tink i'm consider a reasonable seller lor???? (like real 8| )

Previous flat @Jurong West, floor area: 113 sqm 4A corner unit (but low floor :( lor).

- Juz behind Parc Vista Condo, living, tv rm and spare rm facing tennis court and part of the condo pool view.

- 5mins walk to lakeside mrt and jurong lake development.

- near a popular n famous primanry school in the west (less than 0.5km = 3mins walk)

- super windy even low floor.

Closed deal with COV 16k....move in condition....hahahahaha....new owner juz change my sink direction, built-up a small store-rm inside my kitchen and small minor reno then move in within 2wks...veri fast. I like the new owner, a family of nice ppl.

COV 16k consider very cheap le considering the condition of you unit

Some units i've been to expects 40k COV just becos the owner say it's designer deco.

I was like "huh? ok designer decor but owner have been staying there for how long? 10yrs?" so isn't the so call designer decor was 10yrs ago already? geez....

My house i design myself i can also say it's deigner decor bah but not a famous designer nia hahahahah :P

countdown 2 days more to start of renovation..

Tomorrow - will dismantle all the unwanted stuffs (e.g: kitchen cabinet, store rack etc.)

Tuesday - Hack ah! =)

Tomorrow - will dismantle all the unwanted stuffs (e.g: kitchen cabinet, store rack etc.)

Tuesday - Hack ah! =)

Do post pics when the reno starts! ;)

Tuesday - Hack ah! =)

Good good

remember to post pic hor hehehe :D

sure hope mine can start soon too :)