Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Ah I see!

gold house keep (ah-)jiao, meant for his wife, not mistress :P but nowadays people like to use that as mistress :P dunno why

No wonder. ID drawing is kinda taxing actually. I think if become ID, sure have alot to meet people's demands. After seeing merryman's and your explanation, I get the idea already. Which part of me is cute? :P I try making another cheesecake in a couple of weeks later, I recently got another type of cheesecake recipe from my mum's friend. Will try that out when I've perfected yours. keke

no la, me not ID but i took up id course more than 10 yrs ago ;)

merryman was joking if my name is ah jiao, n my house is gold then the phrase is v apt for me!

haha bunbun u v cute lei!

got try make another cheesecake not?

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh ya hor, how many muffins u making?

I'm thinking of doing 2 types leh. One muffin and one cupcake. If so, I'll do one of each for each pax loh. If I lz and only do one type, then abt 1.5 times the no. of pple coming bah. :)

Wonder wat Yeak will order. heheheh..

Wat abt u? U confirm doing cheesecake? :D

Thank goodness I just ate a slice of chocolate rice cake keke. But i think neighbourhood bakeries cakes are not so tasty even with the cream piled on. Too dry in my opinion. For the better bakeries, at least the cakes aren't that dry.

Yum yum, i want to eat cupcakes. :P

haha every part also cute!!

talking abt cake makes me hungry liao..

me go find food le.

see u later bunbun! ;)

Thank goodness I just ate a slice of chocolate rice cake keke. But i think neighbourhood bakeries cakes are not so tasty even with the cream piled on. Too dry in my opinion. For the better bakeries, at least the cakes aren't that dry.

Yum yum, i want to eat cupcakes. :P

Wah.. *stomach growling* But so late liao.. Just dream that I'm eating bah. hhehehhe

NEW!!! i love your tiles selection....very bold....i'm so looking forward to the animal party at your house liao....

where you gonna put your kim kim tiles? think Yeak's tilers break into cold sweat liao :fire: ....if i have a chance to see his tilers, gonna tease him....i'm very sure for your home, he only gonna get the master tiler to do for you :yeah: ...too expensive....

will update no. of people coming prior to the date so can estimate how many to make...i haven't ask yeak what he gonna contribute.... :unsure:

Edited by preciousjam

wah..New! started reno liao? am sure it will be very very nice with the artistic flair you command. hehe.

the tiles are very very unique. sure will be very nice under yeak's master tiler hands. so envy.. my tiling so-so only. due to parents/aunties/in-laws opinions etc etc. haiz. very ah-pek.

Anyway read you getting a pooltable? i just got mine from pwe. got a pretty good deal. check your pm for reference. and if need me to intro them, lemme know k. their new office very near my shop only. maybe that's why they gave me a better deal? keke. ;)

hope to see your house done up soon...

me still waiting for his quotation... haha, just reminded him yesterday and he was telling that he'll take a while... hope he has an open slot for me later on...

ya lor...faster go take pict liao...i am so keen to look ate yr place...i am sure it unique..with class and swee swee de...must show us hor..:P *taking a comfy seat,chewing peanut with my favourite Pokka green tea"

dun worry merryman, if he said he will give u quotation, 90% he will have slot for u.

otherwise he would have rejected u in the first place le.

aiyo all dust so dirty lei. wait till they hack finish then take.

hehe make u xin yang yang to see right?

me lagi yang! :P

can also take mah :D dust also can be art :P