Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limis

Walk-in-wardrobe = Fang Zong Fang (room Within A Room) = Husband Will Have Mistress?!

Hi folks,

heard from my mum that a walk-in-wardrobe in the MBR is not good feng shui as it constitutes a fang zong fang (room within a room).

She explained that this means a higher likelihood of a husband having a mistress!!

This is rather disturbing for most, if not all, wives.

Renovation is starting soon, appreciate if someone could advise remedies to the above...cant really change the design now =(

Thanks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi folks,

heard from my mum that a walk-in-wardrobe in the MBR is not good feng shui as it constitutes a fang zong fang (room within a room).

She explained that this means a higher likelihood of a husband having a mistress!!

This is rather disturbing for most, if not all, wives.

Renovation is starting soon, appreciate if someone could advise remedies to the above...cant really change the design now =(

Thanks!!

Does it still constitute a fang-zong-fang (room within room) if there is no doors to the WIW?

Does it still constitute a fang-zong-fang (room within room) if there is no doors to the WIW?

unfortunately, mine has a door (a feature wall that flushes it) ... sigh

maybe can change to remove the door =)

No smoke without fire...

房中有房必有二房

現在之房間內大都會在設置一間更衣室

但大家有所不知,如果此更衣室設有門檻或是門框

就會有房中房之效應發生

主會有外遇之情事發生!!

要化解此煞氣,

建議您將房中房之門框和門拆除就可以化解!!

如果無法拆除,那在門檻處安置一組五帝錢

以區隔地氣化解!!或是在房中房內安置葫蘆

This is the main reason y I didn’t have a WIW.

Originally we agreed to have wiw, but FSM strongly disagree and even specifically recommended the location of the bed and male on left and female on rite (when sleeping on bed)

Since we engaged FSM, so we followed with the recommendation of the layout.

Thanks for all the advices!

Hmm.... =( siao liao, now got to change the design last minute, think my ID will go crazy hahahaha

Wa.. like that die liao... I got a WIW lei.hahaha....

I believe the strength of my marriage will be stronger than the WIW...... hee..hee..

Ultimately it is the love, the commitment to the marriage each person bring to the marriage equation, not the building of a WIW that determines it.

Definitely I have seen longevity of marriages (with WIW) and shortness of it without.......... there is always both sides to the coin.

My 2c worth.

I strongly believe it cos i have seen and heard it before. Very strange!

Wow, share some examples? Though my house don

t have, been to friends and relatives mostly have....no such thing happened.

mine have WIW too... but the thing is... mine doesnt have any door frame... mine using a curtain instead. :D

than we all have attached bathroom in our master bedroom also consider 'fang zhong fang'??

haha if like tat all of us kena la....

Hi,

What I have heard about this 'room within a room' is..

there must be a formal door to the room within the room/walk-in-wardrobe.

and there is a bed inside the room within the room...i.e. somewhere some place where the person can sleep.

if it is simply a partitioned area without any door.. it doesn't signify a room. i.e. there won't be a 二房.

and if there isn't a bed inside.. the person won't be staying/resting long inside that 'room within a room'. i.e. the husband/wife won't think of sleeping away from each other.

And lastly.. back to the question, husband will have mistress or not.. are influenced by many many factors.. strength of marriage.. communication.. love.. personality.. family.. etc..etc..etc..etc..

IMO not just based on this 'room within a room' issue.

Once again.. correct or not, I'm really not sure. Just sharing only. :)

Cheers!

Dear All

I read this interesting topic yesterday & I asked an ID. He said he has not heard of this b4 thru his yrs of work, meeting many couples who c FS.

I may b dumb to ask this qn. If it's a walk-in wardrobe, hw can it accommodate a bed inside? U mean apart frm the mbr bedm there is another bed? Or?

Our new plc has a space just nice for a cosy walk-in. After telling my hb, he told ID he wouldn't want to consider a walk-in.

Can anybody pls elaborate?

Dear All

I read this interesting topic yesterday & I asked an ID. He said he has not heard of this b4 thru his yrs of work, meeting many couples who c FS.

I may b dumb to ask this qn. If it's a walk-in wardrobe, hw can it accommodate a bed inside? U mean apart frm the mbr bedm there is another bed? Or?

Our new plc has a space just nice for a cosy walk-in. After telling my hb, he told ID he wouldn't want to consider a walk-in.

Can anybody pls elaborate?

Don't be fooled into all this feng shui talk about a-room-within-a room and husbands fooling around with mistresses.

Many HDB flats especial prefabs, have toilets built into the masterbedroom leaving an L-shape area for the bed and wardrobe. Isn't this fang-zhong-fang already?

Young couples should forgo the concept of walk-in wardrobes because let me tell you this from real-life encounters :-

i) You need to knock-down one room to give you enough space to 'walk-in'

ii) The clothes smell...especially if it is next to or near the master bedroom toilet.

When you knock-down one room, your resale value goes down too. This is a fact. Your clothes smell because without doors, moisture from the bathroom gets absorbed by the clothes. You may not smell it because you cannot smell your own ba-uh. I have been to several house viewings with walk-in wardrobes and I can tell you the women's clothes are the smelliest ! Maybe their clothes are not dried properly with leftover rotting perfume sweaty smell. You know what I mean.

Go for wardrobes with doors. It is good feng shui to keep your things hidden....especially if they are your work clothes and undies.