Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limis

Walk-in-wardrobe = Fang Zong Fang (room Within A Room) = Husband Will Have Mistress?!

BTW, WIW has no doors..

And your clothes will left open.

Can you imagine the dust and bug enjoying on your clothes..

In addition, the moisture from the toilet will add on

to the pest enjoyment!!

Some are talking about the toilet door.

I would think the FSM know that changing the layout

of the house is not possible.. So no choice!!

BTW, I do not like toilet in MBR.. Because everytime I

finished business the smell will be in my MBR and my

wife will ask me to spray air refresher.. I wonder

when my business will end smelling good????

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh.. i know this post is almost 4 years.. regarding the smell of the toilet after use, u may light a candle or have some dried flowers in your toilet to get rid of the smell.

After 4 yrs then tell us this, u must have killed many candles & flowers.

Hold breath then no smell. :good: Save $ save trouble.

I got many rooms leh, like that many mistressess, :help:

The fsm with eyes mee mee, holding luopan take photo and like using hulo... MUST have WIW!

Edited by reality123

It is Not the WIW which is the discussion point, but rather the size of the WIW.

Edited by mae29

Walkman creating shaking bodies on the streets.

Steve Jobs made bowing heads everywhere.

Gwatch likely making many swing arms.

WIW? Nothing but just a store room!!!

Store what? Store women? Seow!

Wearable of course!

Wear for who to see? Of course 'outsiders'

See already so what? Attract opposite sexes?

Possibly

However, 'wearable' most likely attract men towards women, than women to men!

So, thread subject should be rephrased.

WIW good..... I have bigger mirror for myself.......I got a big display shelves for all my expensive handbags and perfumes hehe

It is about symbolism, under the study of another category of situational school where we correlate the multi frequency one carries.

有型必有靈, 有靈必有煞。

QUOTE (Freshy @ Jul 18 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

What I have heard about this 'room within a room' is..

there must be a formal door to the room within the room/walk-in-wardrobe.

and there is a bed inside the room within the room...i.e. somewhere some place where the person can sleep.

if it is simply a partitioned area without any door.. it doesn't signify a room. i.e. there won't be a 二房.

and if there isn't a bed inside.. the person won't be staying/resting long inside that 'room within a room'. i.e. the husband/wife won't think of sleeping away from each other.

And lastly.. back to the question, husband will have mistress or not.. are influenced by many many factors.. strength of marriage.. communication.. love.. personality.. family.. etc..etc..etc..etc..

IMO not just based on this 'room within a room' issue.

Once again.. correct or not, I'm really not sure. Just sharing only. smile.gif

Cheers!

hihi fleshy,

where u heard about the room within room thingy that doesnt work without a door?

im so happy and glad i saw your post!

was feeling rather vexed that i had this partitioned square area for my walk in wardrobe within the MBR.

wonder if puting up string curtains is fine?

luckily mine doesnt come with a sliding door or wat..

it's true on wat u mentioned in your personal point of view..but if we found out such theories, cant help feeling anxious about it.. :S

I am happy to know that there must be a bed inside the room within the room. I just bought a 5RM so my 2房, 3 will be coming. Can't wait to place a bed in the bomb shelter for 4too. :)

Edited by DeadEnd

It is about symbolism, under the study of another category of situational school where we correlate the multi frequency one carries.

有型必有靈, 有靈必有煞。

Like this. Perception, we perceive 'things' then decide different intensity of 'involvement' driven by individual needs/interest/knowledge/situations...

I wrote an academic essay under 'Organisational Theories' module.....initially found the subject super 'hard and dry', now I love it.

Modernism - Modernist see and believe only 'hard physical objects', generally. Men are more toward this.

Symbolic interpretivism - Focus on things that are 'unseen', 'untouchable', but 'can feel' and those bring about 'change' - like relationship, emotion/mood....synergy effects...Females' brain focus more in this aspect....

Post modernism - 'Things' are results of 'language game'. No language will be no 'things'. FSM who can't speak can't help/influence any. Politicians know this.

Edited by bepgof