Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skyblue

A Simple Place @ Bedok =)

Hi catseyes2004sg,

I think they have delivery once a month - for those imported furnitures, "our coffee tables" I believe has to be imported, so need to wait for their next month delivery lor...

Mine also got to wait almost 2 months wor... :P

Wah, 2 mths wait...when I went down to their shop, Melvin not in as he went to open cargo, guess shipment just arrive.

When I was in the shop choosing, May told me alot deisgns dun have, guess cos was close to CNY...

I hope my table can come earlier than 31 Jan, hehhe :)

Ho rondy,

I can't confirm yet, will try to confirm early next week. :)

So, would you be going?

How about catseyes2004sg, going too?

I am not sure I am in SIN or not..btw, I am flying 2moro :(

I dun tik I will be in SIN on 27/Dec, I heard this xmas, my boss may bring his family for xmas holidays...

so I may be flying :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi PJ, long time no see. :D

Would you be going?

I can only confirm next week...

i'll be going....try to go lei....must keep in touch ma....

Wah, 2 mths wait...when I went down to their shop, Melvin not in as he went to open cargo, guess shipment just arrive.

When I was in the shop choosing, May told me alot deisgns dun have, guess cos was close to CNY...

I hope my table can come earlier than 31 Jan, hehhe :)

I am not sure I am in SIN or not..btw, I am flying 2moro :(

I dun tik I will be in SIN on 27/Dec, I heard this xmas, my boss may bring his family for xmas holidays...

so I may be flying :(

Well, if you are not in Sg, then have fun overseas yeah.

Cheers! :)

i'll be going....try to go lei....must keep in touch ma....

ya, try to join us on tat day! i welcome everyone :)

Long time no see, tulips, and thanks for the invite.

Ok, will try to rearrange my plans and make a trip down this second PPP on that day.

Will finalise again sometime next week. :)

Dear all forumers,

*** For all completed house owners, hope everything has been great so far and do enjoy this festive season in your new house!! :P

## For house owners currently going through the renovation, hope everything has been smooth sailing with not too much hiccups. :D

%% For house owners whom have experienced problems with contractors/IDs, take a break this festive season and most importantly, don't lose hope and move on with positive attitude!! :)

Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this holiday!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

X-tree.gif

santa.gifm_x-mas.gif

Update 17

New Bed Frame (Replacement)

Wow, it's been a long time since my last update, and the old friends are now less frequent here in Renotalk, except maybe Rondy and Newnyew... :P

Anyway, saw this bed frame (see below), and I like it very much (personal preference) that I had to replace my old one.

Nothing much to shout about, just thought of sharing it here with everyone. Cheers!! :D

19Jun_NewBedFrame.jpg

yo superman! i heard my name eh :)

so wat happen to ur previous big big bedframe?

Haha, yes-yes, I called your name and you indeed responded fast wor.

And also you very 讲不听 hor, still anyhow call, haha... :P

For the old bed frame, I did asked my friends and relative if anyone wanted it, but no one.

So, I dismantled it the day before the new one came, and called the town council guy to clear it from the lift lobby - where the rubbish chute is.

The old one has fabric surface, which collect dust/dirt easily (though can remove to wash, but too troublesome). Whereas the new one is of leather-like material, which is easier to clean. Hence, the old one "got to go" lor... :)

Haha, yes-yes, I called your name and you indeed responded fast wor.

And also you very 讲不听 hor, still anyhow call, haha... :P

For the old bed frame, I did asked my friends and relative if anyone wanted it, but no one.

So, I dismantled it the day before the new one came, and called the town council guy to clear it from the lift lobby - where the rubbish chute is.

The old one has fabric surface, which collect dust/dirt easily (though can remove to wash, but too troublesome). Whereas the new one is of leather-like material, which is easier to clean. Hence, the old one "got to go" lor... :)

sky...you never ask me? very fast only about 1yr plus and you changed liao...how much did you get for this?

LOL...have to tell you this remember the things you passed to me, till now haven't complete yet....not even have way thru....

(you know i know);)

sky...you never ask me? very fast only about 1yr plus and you changed liao...how much did you get for this?

LOL...have to tell you this remember the things you passed to me, till now haven't complete yet....not even have way thru....

(you know i know);)

Sorry ah, asked-asked but didn't come in here to ask...

Actually hor, that bed is only about 1-year old, since I moved in last June. :P

The new bed cost $499 + $50 installation + 7% GST.

Yes, I remembered, you busy mah - with kids to take care, so take your time, no need to hurry one. :D

I quite current, so no more lagging behind like last year. ;)

Edited by skyblue

Sorry ah, asked-asked but didn't come in here to ask...

Actually hor, that bed is only about 1-year old, since I moved in last June. :P

The new bed cost $499 + $50 installation + 7% GST.

Yes, I remembered, you busy mah - with kids to take care, so take your time, no need to hurry one. :D

I quite current, so no more lagging behind like last year. ;)

where did you get it from? I'm thinking of getting a new bed frame too...and yours is perfect coz its on the floor... no need to worry kids jumping up and down....

where did you get it from? I'm thinking of getting a new bed frame too...and yours is perfect coz its on the floor... no need to worry kids jumping up and down....

Got it from IFC's Brighton Furniture at level 3 - nearer your place than mine.

Was furniture shopping there (IFC) with friends when I saw a platform bed at King Furnishing (also at level 3) first.

I asked the salegirl if there are other designs, which she then brought me to Brighton Furniture - just around the corner.

That was where I saw my new bed and ordered it straight away.

By the way, there are 24 colours to match to your desire. My bed frame is walnut colour. :)

hi skyblue,

wow, ur summary page was indeed an ease for reading.

hopefully u r still around, could u pm me mr k's contact please?

thanks a lot! :)

Hi jack,

Haven't been around for while, though still reading occasionally, haha...

Anyway, sent you a PM, check it out when you are free! :)