Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
airways07

Airways Lovenest

Sorry for taking too long to post out my T-Blog as l've been busy and also been in-out hospital. Here it is as promised.

Edit-SCAN0000.jpg

LocaTion = East

Area = 105 sqm

Agent = Bobby

Previous Owner = Malay

Reno Start = 16th April

Completion = Up till now not yet finish and We are PISS OFF!!! 8| 8| :furious::curse:

We been to 17 contractors/Id and only 3 co. fits our budget somehow - Lego/Ah Soon/LoveHome and we decided on Ah soon instead since there's alot of feedback reviews on his co. But l am not pleased with the co-ordinator that serve me - will tell u along the way later ......

Entrance View P1100559.jpg

Living Room PC270540.jpg

Dinning PC270539.jpg

Kitchens PC270528.jpg

Edited by airways07

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Master Toilet PC270522.jpg

Woods that have to be gone all over the house P1100570.jpg

And also this-Have to go, All 3 & store room PC270518.jpg

We cant have a good look at all the 3 rooms as they had plenty of stuffs PC270526.jpg

Master Rm P1100562.jpg

Edited by airways07

finally see ur t-blog! Have u feedback to Ah soon? Hope he can do something abt ur reno!

Btw, ur agent is Bobby Ho?

another of uncle's unit? U went lego house too? I almost use them cos my friend's Hubby is the boss there. the lowest of her quote is still higher then uncle's.

all of us face a bt of problems here and there with the coordination ;) it comes with the price tag :P but seriously, i see the improvements Uncle is trying to make.

The Cornice - Jason say Sooo Sayang to hack off PC270541.jpg

Tiny Balcony P3010986.jpg

The Wall Beam that we gonna shift to the other side to the kitchen window instead - SUBJECTED TO APPROVAL BY HDB P3010958.jpg

WHAT I WAS MAD IS THAT HE DID NOT DELIVER N DO AS WHAT HE PROMISES N ASSURED US THAT HE WILL DO A GOOD JOB AND FINISH LESS OR LATEST BY A MONTH N UP TILL NOW THINGS ARE NOT SETTLE YET. AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK PINKPETTER OF HER ADVICE AND COMPLAIN DIRECT TO AH SOON. STAY TUNE TO KNOW MORE ON THIS .....

Thanks for all ur reply!!! Yup,my agent is Bobby from DW. We engaged him coz he focus more on Tamp areas and also works on our budget range. Not like some agents that kept bothering u to consider the price range (sorry no Offends to any agents out there) and l'm pretty happy with his services and had intro 3 of my frenz to him n he soud be earning Big Comm hehe ...

Ah Soon had engaged two more ForeMan to help him out as l was told recently coz he had too much project in hand. l should have insist Ah Soon to handle my house instead of giving it to his bro ... which gave us a Major Big Headache and Too **** Forgetful N lots more ....

Thanks for all ur reply!!! Yup,my agent is Bobby from DW. We engaged him coz he focus more on Tamp areas and also works on our budget range. Not like some agents that kept bothering u to consider the price range (sorry no Offends to any agents out there) and l'm pretty happy with his services and had intro 3 of my frenz to him n he soud be earning Big Comm hehe ...

Ah Soon had engaged two more ForeMan to help him out as l was told recently coz he had too much project in hand. l should have insist Ah Soon to handle my house instead of giving it to his bro ... which gave us a Major Big Headache and Too **** Forgetful N lots more ....

is yours the 4*8 unit?

another of uncle's unit? U went lego house too? I almost use them cos my friend's Hubby is the boss there. the lowest of her quote is still higher then uncle's.

all of us face a bt of problems here and there with the coordination ;) it comes with the price tag :P but seriously, i see the improvements Uncle is trying to make.

l almost as he was my 2nd option.

is yours the 4*8 unit?

mmm....Why eh??? And may l know what was wrong with ur unit?? l was told they are having problem wt p.ris & jurong

My agent is Bobby too! Agree that he's really gd, n entertaining thou a bit ah beng pattern. haha! I also had another agent that kept pestering me on units that totally failed my requirements, insisting me to take a look just becos (in his words) "ur budget very hard to find a suitable unit like this". Was in total disbelief when i told him another agent (Bobby) managed to find me a suitable unit. Stu*pid agent. Is Ray still learning under Bobby? Bobby brought along a newbie when he meets us.

I just realised u came up to my house b4! :P

Ur unit given to Jason or elder goh? Sigh, hope things can speed up for u. :(

Edited by mrspiglet

cos jason mentioned he is rushing something for 4*8, so was thinking might be yours ;)

pasir ris, maybe not mine but Gaku's? cos his unit also rushing...mine rush, but not as rush as his :)