Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
airways07

Airways Lovenest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My agent is Bobby too! Agree that he's really gd, n entertaining thou a bit ah beng pattern. haha! I also had another agent that kept pestering me on units that totally failed my requirements, insisting me to take a look just becos (in his words) "ur budget very hard to find a suitable unit like this". Was in total disbelief when i told him another agent (Bobby) managed to find me a suitable unit. Stu*pid agent. Is Ray still learning under Bobby? Bobby brought along a newbie when he meets us.

I just realised u came up to my house b4! :P

Ur unit given to Jason or elder goh? Sigh, hope things can speed up for u. :(

AGREED!!! He is sooo Ah Beng & fun to joke around and become good buddy wt my hubby now somehow. He been Naughty poisoning my hubby into investment when he knew Times are Bad - Naughty Boy he is 8|

Ray are on his own n hopes his doing fine. And also agreed on all those agents trying to rip us off ...

Well, who else with the capital J :bangwall:

My agent is Bobby too! Agree that he's really gd, n entertaining thou a bit ah beng pattern. haha! I also had another agent that kept pestering me on units that totally failed my requirements, insisting me to take a look just becos (in his words) "ur budget very hard to find a suitable unit like this". Was in total disbelief when i told him another agent (Bobby) managed to find me a suitable unit. Stu*pid agent. Is Ray still learning under Bobby? Bobby brought along a newbie when he meets us.

I just realised u came up to my house b4! :P

Ur unit given to Jason or elder goh? Sigh, hope things can speed up for u. :(

hey, during my search, I met Bobby with my agent. He has many units of EM then, but hor...low floor and asking really high COV...then we gave up.

AGREED!!! He is sooo Ah Beng & fun to joke around and become good buddy wt my hubby now somehow. He been Naughty poisoning my hubby into investment when he knew Times are Bad - Naughty Boy he is 8|

Ray are on his own n hopes his doing fine. And also agreed on all those agents trying to rip us off ...

Well, who else with the capital J :bangwall:

yalar!! he goes on n on abt investments. i like the way he rebutted the unreasonable requests from my seller. i think no one dares to mess ard w a tall huge ah beng. haha!

J.... i understand wat u mean. If u see him, can help me tell him that he owes me FOUR (paint, tiles, soft close, key) things? i dun wanna bug uncle for it, but J is not doing anything to rembr the 3 items that he can handle for me!

hey, during my search, I met Bobby with my agent. He has many units of EM then, but hor...low floor and asking really high COV...then we gave up.

U saw Bobby too? He's a gd agent if he represents u, but otherwise a hardnut to crack. He always try to get the best value for his sellers, so quite understandable that u'll not be happy seeing him selling u a house! :P

cos jason mentioned he is rushing something for 4*8, so was thinking might be yours ;)

pasir ris, maybe not mine but Gaku's? cos his unit also rushing...mine rush, but not as rush as his :)

Then that should be mine then! He been doing ALOT Of MISTAKE and when l told him-u do it wrongly and he always say Ok later but then again he 4get n try to twist the words back to us n when l show him the picture or list that he sketch-then he just went silent n wanna rush off and let his worker to just continue doing the wrong things n then redo again n again- my hubby get so FED Up but l was still maintaining my cool till just lately last Friday-l blew it off coz l've been staying in hotel for 13days now and its not cheap.... :furious::curse: And told me-dont have to bother call Ah Soon coz later Ah Soon will scold him, let me handle but yet do lots & lots of mistake n keep saying Later, Ok, Sure, Dont Worry, This is small matter-don need to rush

yalar!! he goes on n on abt investments. i like the way he rebutted the unreasonable requests from my seller. i think no one dares to mess ard w a tall huge ah beng. haha!

J.... i understand wat u mean. If u see him, can help me tell him that he owes me FOUR (paint, tiles, soft close, key) things? i dun wanna bug uncle for it, but J is not doing anything to rembr the 3 items that he can handle for me!

U saw Bobby too? He's a gd agent if he represents u, but otherwise a hardnut to crack. He always try to get the best value for his sellers, so quite understandable that u'll not be happy seeing him selling u a house! :P

Yaya ... Bobby always talks abt that and l think so coz his repu had been stamp on tamp areas.

Do u have J.... no? l can talk to him abt it and chances is-right words in and left it goes n will just ignore it. U have to sms him to remind but dont sms all short form words coz he dont understand etc.

J...., Blk ??? Tamp-U still Owe me paint, tiles, soft close, key things When can deliver??? Give him 2hrs and call him. That is how we get his attention and have prove that we told him. Ya, even if u tell uncle-he will pass it to J.... to finish up the job.

Get back to me on this....

Yaya ... Bobby always talks abt that and l think so coz his repu had been stamp on tamp areas.

Do u have J.... no? l can talk to him abt it and chances is-right words in and left it goes n will just ignore it. U have to sms him to remind but dont sms all short form words coz he dont understand etc.

J...., Blk ??? Tamp-U still Owe me paint, tiles, soft close, key things When can deliver??? Give him 2hrs and call him. That is how we get his attention and have prove that we told him. Ya, even if u tell uncle-he will pass it to J.... to finish up the job.

Get back to me on this....

I have his num lah, my hubby calls him to tell him liao. Since its not like affecting our stay in the new house, we tot we just give them some breathing space and do it when they are free. But he doesnt seem to be rembring it. Hubby abit give up, tell me to call.. :(

When is ur expected handover? Staying in hotel can burn hole in pocket leh! We have lotsa time back then so gave them the freedom of planning their own work schedule. But in the end we wait until fedup also, cos house almost complete just pending minor rectifications, so we gave an ultimatum for HO. U can seriously considering calling uncle, cos he told me b4 "u wanna delay i dun wan also, else i lost face. Later pple think y simple reno take me so long to HO, i very throw face one leh!"

Edited by mrspiglet

Then that should be mine then! He been doing ALOT Of MISTAKE and when l told him-u do it wrongly and he always say Ok later but then again he 4get n try to twist the words back to us n when l show him the picture or list that he sketch-then he just went silent n wanna rush off and let his worker to just continue doing the wrong things n then redo again n again- my hubby get so FED Up but l was still maintaining my cool till just lately last Friday-l blew it off coz l've been staying in hotel for 13days now and its not cheap.... :furious::curse: And told me-dont have to bother call Ah Soon coz later Ah Soon will scold him, let me handle but yet do lots & lots of mistake n keep saying Later, Ok, Sure, Dont Worry, This is small matter-don need to rush

oh dear...I think if going to Jason is not movin and not really working, I suggest you call uncle.

Jason is nice, but work wise, I do not really have many encounters with him yet, so I am really not too sure.

Staying in hotel is really not the way out as I can imagine the bills :jawdrop:

To solve matters fast, go to Uncle...this is the ultimate action.

Sorry to hear that your hand over has been delayed, i can emphatized with you since we have been there.

Just to share my experience ..

Review the outstanding items has not been completed, list them out in chinese on a piece of paper and stick to a window.

Ask jason or uncle to go down and go through the whole list, marking out those important ones. Get them to commit a date to fix and who will be fixing it.

For rectifications, I suggest you prioritize them and make sure those that generate a lot of dust ones gets completed first.

Then, ask them to clean up and plan to move in first.

We have just moved in and along the way, we found some minor rectifications that need to be done.

Now, we are just listing down and will probably ask them to come back to finish the rest in 1 or 2 weeks time.

Hey, congratulations on the new flat! Despite all the problems, hope everything would be smoothly carried out on your new flat. Cheers! :)

Thank You for all the reply ... Truly appreciated! ;)

Well despite of all the note pasting on ALL OVER the walls near the effect areas-is not helping much to be honest ... and l didnt wanna bother uncle on all this things as we all know-He's a pretty busy dude (l ony bother uncle Once b4 as l sek advic from pinkpetter) +also l didnt want J... to get scolded by Ah Soon and had been pestering J.... on it until we get Pek Chek liao and he been trying to avoid us 8| and kept with his promising "Ok Tomorrow" but it never happen-its such a hassle as 1 of us have to go on unpaid leaves just to get bubble n that is very upsetting. Finally, we move-in last FRiday which J.... is not soo pleased and l had enough of it coz l rather move-in than keep on paying the Hotel.

We are sooooooo FRUSTATED that l dont wanna talk too much on it. l'm just gonna attach the picture!!!

l was wondering - when Uncle were in-charge of other houses-things were looking fine and on schedule or maybe delay abit which is at times we have to bear due to unforseen reason n as plan on how the reno will be BUT why does MINE Sucksssssssssssss badly when J..... took over. So sway one .....

How can we close One-Eye on this??? He said-later just paint over...how could that be??? :bangwall: We told him-u have to cement it 1st then paint it right???! The hole is really deep,cannot just paint will still have holes ..and when he gonna do it??? His answer "aiyah, Later..." U see, its not US that not being reasonable and he said-we are troublesome one :furious:

photo11.jpg

l didnt ask him for FREE. l paid him to plaster-smooth all walls n skirting that had rock-stone n when we pointed on this he said...Ok Ok, anyway it up ceiling who will see?? wah, its right at my dinning and dare to say-that it cant be seen :furious: n there are alot more which l didnt post it...

photo7.jpg

His worker might have damage it n cover n cut it just like that :bangwall: Eventhough We re-use back the floor tiles-he cant do this to us coz it looks really ugly and its too Obvious. When ask how come like that-His answer "how l know-maybe like that already-we show him the photo we took b4 the reno n then he said or maybe worker kena the tiles abit-its ok one ... this small matter" MAYBE TO HIM BUT NOT TOO US....

photo1.jpg

He miss out and using the old casing and still didnt want to change it- His answer b4-"This dont worry later can change lah, such small matter ....and when l told him again last week, he said aiyah u all, last time never say-now how?Boh pian!!! Wah...my hubby temp. boiling very high...So our fault again 8|

photo5.jpg

Door frame-is this called finished?! l told him to touch up n he said not necessary

photo8.jpg

Continue from above --------

He supposed to re-laminate n cover the holes n up till now its not done yet...his answer "aiyah so troublesome" But we TOLD HIM B4 WE START THE RENO.... Means He 4GET Right!!!

photo.jpg

ANd there's no window handle....He said he gonna put it back when? Tomorrow But its had been 2weeks liao!!!

photo3.jpg

Since there's alot of Argument between him n my hubby on installing unevenly, MY HUBBY CHECKING ALL THAT BEEN INSTALL as ITS ALL UNEVEN/NOT STRAIGHT/UNBALANCED-everything in the house-Thanks to him-as he tried to argue with us and we bought it the next day BECAUSE of him,He was surprised that we had the water measurement that be able to tell if items are unbalanced-And his mouth was seal

*ps : Saw the paper that we been sticking at the wall-it still didnt really work!!! *sigh*

photo9.jpg

Well, dont get me started on painting and touch-up and there's alot more to tell n complain etc. water leaking n stuffs- work done by him, l just make the story short. You can come n drop by personally if u want to View Live!!!

So, did u manage to settle yours???

I have his num lah, my hubby calls him to tell him liao. Since its not like affecting our stay in the new house, we tot we just give them some breathing space and do it when they are free. But he doesnt seem to be rembring it. Hubby abit give up, tell me to call.. :(

When is ur expected handover? Staying in hotel can burn hole in pocket leh! We have lotsa time back then so gave them the freedom of planning their own work schedule. But in the end we wait until fedup also, cos house almost complete just pending minor rectifications, so we gave an ultimatum for HO. U can seriously considering calling uncle, cos he told me b4 "u wanna delay i dun wan also, else i lost face. Later pple think y simple reno take me so long to HO, i very throw face one leh!"