Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
airways07

Airways Lovenest

Painter didnt turn-up yesterday to remove the door grill paint as the malays painter didnt do a good job and some other stuffs that need to be done. Try calling/sms J... but not answering and l received a msg from him later at night ... to my surprised, l translate it :

" l'm sorry, l had no longer work with Ah Soon ..."

Alamak!!! Then how the finish-up of our house??? Thats what worried me :o and l hope its not bcoz of us!!!

l just get hold of Uncle awhile ago and ask what happened to J.... l thought J....just making it up n uncle told me stories...*huh* l told uncle l thought it was bcoz of us- what a relief!!! And uncle told me to give him a few days to fix it right on each of the houses that been facing problems ... He will sent another foreman that he just engaged as he told me b4 ...

Well, l hope J.... is allright. He's such a nice chap to chat with but work-wise, he's truly sucks n lack of experience n like others said-he just plain lazy n care-less on things

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

so u also knew about this. sigh...

Jason is good in his ways, but I realise that he is not a detailed person, not meticulous enough to manage the finer details. Generally work wise, i believe he has his good points.

I do not know the story...cos have yet to meet uncle and jason up. so who do i choose my handles from ne?

so u also knew about this. sigh...

Jason is good in his ways, but I realise that he is not a detailed person, not meticulous enough to manage the finer details. Generally work wise, i believe he has his good points.

I do not know the story...cos have yet to meet uncle and jason up. so who do i choose my handles from ne?

huh??!!so J**** not longer work with Uncle liao?it sure shocking....some more of their r/s...

So, did u manage to settle yours???

Painter didnt turn-up yesterday to remove the door grill paint as the malays painter didnt do a good job and some other stuffs that need to be done. Try calling/sms J... but not answering and l received a msg from him later at night ... to my surprised, l translate it :

" l'm sorry, l had no longer work with Ah Soon ..."

Alamak!!! Then how the finish-up of our house??? Thats what worried me :o and l hope its not bcoz of us!!!

l just get hold of Uncle awhile ago and ask what happened to J.... l thought J....just making it up n uncle told me stories...*huh* l told uncle l thought it was bcoz of us- what a relief!!! And uncle told me to give him a few days to fix it right on each of the houses that been facing problems ... He will sent another foreman that he just engaged as he told me b4 ...

Well, l hope J.... is allright. He's such a nice chap to chat with but work-wise, he's truly sucks n lack of experience n like others said-he just plain lazy n care-less on things

Gdness!! Ur plastering n the missing cement cannot lah. We had some issues with the plastering too. like urs, ours was rockstone painted. But in the end the area at the skirting not plastered. so we complain to uncle and he got his workers to touch-up and repaint. The ceiling was not plastered, but uncle's reason was becos its gonna be covered with false ceiling, so ok.. we buy that. Was a give n take situation.

After shifting in, we realised we had some issues with the painting as well - uneven paints jobs, jagged lines (esp at door frames). We managed to get him in to rectify some oily stains due to the windows frames installation. I think my door frame similar to urs, but becos my color was grey(frame) and light grey (wall) so the contrast isn't that bad.

Agreed that J is very nice. but when it comes to work, he is really a little to slipshod comparing to uncle. This point uncle also agree, so i guess the best is go direct to uncle now?

J no longer with uncle, then who am i supposed to bug now for my outstanding items? :(

well,since Jason not around-we can ony bug uncle-ah soon promise me he gonna fix it this Thursday for my crack floor n wall tiles n replacing broken toilet window n oso doing my toilet kerb...if evrythin goes well, l shall post it out ok.things r abit messy for ah soon if u all knew the story. I had spent most of my times wt his contractors that last wk-most of the one l get along gather at my home-dats truly odd but l hv learn alot of stories n d reason why j**** left-from workers n uncle story but oh Well, hope that each of ur Reno get it done on all the minors.

airways: shocked to see the pics and hear ur story. hopefully uncle can rectify most of the things la, but the works done previously really cannot make it.

tot the malay painters are good. think house by house ba. at the end of the day, we must still watch out for them.

wahhh airways, from your pics it looks bad. For all those projects that jason used to handle, now can call uncle for follow up.

Hopefully they can resolve ur problem soon.

woah ur story kinda like mine as in call and call then drag but no action. this is getting bad for uncle. and it is due to jason and the carpenter mis-comm that led to my wrongly done up tv console. wa buey tahan but uncle was sheepish and admitted the mistake so i just accept it. he told me he will deduct a bit off the tv console but ask me to fix the price myself. such a difficult position for me.

luckily my issues are not so major. my door frame is also like urs, unevenly painted but not as bad as yours. i got sick of telling them to do it, i just requested for can of paint and i will neaten it myself once everything is over.

so how are things going on for you now? i have semi given up chasing uncle for my stuff. i will just call him after this week or sthing.