Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Still early days till renovation, but I have just put a deposit for a flat a few hours ago :) Finally got my dream house after 2 months of searching and nearly 50 houses later!

I have always loved the idea of a t-blog and had always loved looking at beautiful pictures which have been posted in here...now got a chance to contribute le :D Will be putting up more pictures of the house in this thread :P

Now just some pictures which have been taken by the agent...will be going over to the house this Sunday with my parents so might be taking more pictures at that time...

Pictures of 5 Room Flat in Admiralty

floorplanl.jpg

Edited by worldangel

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Still early days till renovation, but I have just put a deposit for a flat a few hours ago :) Finally got my dream house after 2 months of searching and nearly 50 houses later!

I have always loved the idea of a t-blog and had always loved looking at beautiful pictures which have been posted in here...now got a chance to contribute le :D Will be putting up more pictures of the house in this thread :P

Now just some pictures which have been taken by the agent...will be going over to the house this Sunday with my parents so might be taking more pictures at that time...

Pictures of 5 Room Flat in Admiralty

welcome! :D

nearly 50houses?? wa u really :good:

Edited by newnyew

Saw some of your posting in other threads and also in 'Geomancy/Fengshui'.

Congrats, worldangel. At last, the hunt is over. Hehe, guess next will be the anxiety waiting for HDB and follow with reno headaches. At end of day, it is an exciting journey.

Hehe yea, happy that the hunt is over.

Want to ask: how likely is it that seller will back out after option to purchase has been exercised?

v unlikely unless he got better offer n willing to compensate u?

but u can sue him right? ;)

Edited by newnyew

very nice!! :)

thanks..that's the original condition of the house. So most probably we will do very little reno...

planning to just do up the toilets, laminate kitchen cabinets, and maybe hack down the built in wardrobe...

v unlikely unless he got better offer n willing to compensate u?

but u can sue him right? ;)

Yup...just paranoid after reading and listening to stories of quite a number of sellers backing out even though OTP has been exercised...

ahhhh I want to see the photos but my pc keeps hanging!! so angry...

Congrats on finalising your house!!

It's unlikely that the person will try to pull stunts... I guess stories of sellers backing out will always come to light, making it seem as if there are A LOT of sellers pulling out... there are also a lot of successful cases going through, otherwise... how will Renotalk exist? hehe :)

ahhhh I want to see the photos but my pc keeps hanging!! so angry...

Congrats on finalising your house!!

It's unlikely that the person will try to pull stunts... I guess stories of sellers backing out will always come to light, making it seem as if there are A LOT of sellers pulling out... there are also a lot of successful cases going through, otherwise... how will Renotalk exist? hehe :)

I try and see if I can extract the pictures and put them up using imageshack or something...but think Sunday definitely will be able to post somemore pictures cos will be bringing my parents to see.

My parents in law are pretty pleased with the house as well...so we exercised our option to purchase on spot hehe.

True, I need to be more optimistic in my thinking! :D

Wow your 5 room very big. :)

This is definitely the biggest 5 room I have seen so far...126sqm...maybe got bigger one but will be much more expensive haha. Think we got the flat for a steal at 320k ;)