Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

I love the simple shelf in your WIW! But I agree with the mirror thing.. maybe you can get one that stretches from one wall to the other? :)

Your study looks great too!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh bro maybe you can get a bigger mirror cos frankly i also think it looks funnie leh :P

I love the simple shelf in your WIW! But I agree with the mirror thing.. maybe you can get one that stretches from one wall to the other? :)

Your study looks great too!!

Yeah, probably that's the reason why I feel weird also. Probably use that as temporary measure ba lolx. The ideal one will be this mirror, which is exactly the same length as the shelf wall. See when we can pop by IKEA again ba lolx. These days very 'not free' haiz.

Bro have you tried cooking with the burner ? do try the smaller burner at the bottom left and see if the knob will feel hot when switching off cos i find that the placement of the burner is kinda close to the burner

i realised this when i using the hob at my parents place, they also using turbo hob and it will burned your hand when switching off the bottom left burner too

I'll try when I shift in in a week, thanks for the info. :)

Hahaha bro i love your cat being placed there leh so cute

eh how come i din see the black one ? :unsure: :unsure:

Must have contrast de haha. The white one suits the dark floor laminates so I put it there in the study wor. Black one I place it somewhere in-between the living room and the foyer, where the floor tiles are white :3

Supposed to post yesterday but end up having too many things to complete for my own work. Client not happy liaoz T_________________________T

day29-study01.jpg

I like the Study Table ! Galant ?

Very nice ! What it means by shape shifting ? Can take more pictures or not hehehe.

Day 30 - Doors~ and front gate.

The doors came and was painted yesterday :3

But I decided to lump them together with the post of front gate today. :P

day30-frontgate03.jpg

Our front gate. Still find it a bit weird to have both the door knobs facing opposite direction haiz. But it has been like that even for the previous gate, although now is even more apparent. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Actually it is better to be opposite sides. Very rare have pple set both gate and door knobs same side.

The reason is that the smaller part of the gate is the fixed panel. If both knobs have to be in same side, the fixed panel will need to be same side as the door knob.

Which means when u open your gate, U will have a problem accessing your door knob due to the fixed panel.

Either you have to try open by squeezing thru the gate opening or have to open the latch of the fixed panel which can be quite a hassle.

Bro have you tried cooking with the burner ? do try the smaller burner at the bottom left and see if the knob will feel hot when switching off cos i find that the placement of the burner is kinda close to the burner

i realised this when i using the hob at my parents place, they also using turbo hob and it will burned your hand when switching off the bottom left burner too

Hmm I never tried Turbo burner but this 1 look very nice.

Your hse is done up very nicely !

I like the Study Table ! Galant ?

Very nice ! What it means by shape shifting ? Can take more pictures or not hehehe.

Actually it is better to be opposite sides. Very rare have pple set both gate and door knobs same side.

The reason is that the smaller part of the gate is the fixed panel. If both knobs have to be in same side, the fixed panel will need to be same side as the door knob.

Which means when u open your gate, U will have a problem accessing your door knob due to the fixed panel.

Either you have to try open by squeezing thru the gate opening or have to open the latch of the fixed panel which can be quite a hassle.

Hmm I never tried Turbo burner but this 1 look very nice.

Your hse is done up very nicely !

Yep Galant is the name of the desk series. It is called 'shape-shifting' cuz of the amount of desk extensions it has, you can sort of build up the work-desk of your dreams. :P

Pictures ah, I'll post more when I sort out my pictures. Took around nearing 700+ pictures from start of 1st appointment (when we first view the house) till today, nearing end of renovation.

Thanks, we 'kope' alot of ideas from elsewhere too :3

me second that .... look funny to me too . pai seh ar

No need to pai seh ;)

Actually this mirror is supposed to be placed inside the bathroom but due to the lack of space, we decided not to have any mirror in there. So we have two mirrors leftover and that's why I suggested that one of them be placed temporarily on top of the vanity table so that I can at least use it when I am putting on my make up...

Thanks for all the advice, will take note and make some changes once we find another suitable mirror which is affordable...

me second that .... look funny to me too . pai seh ar

Personally I find it a bit weird also, so dun need to paiseh :3

Anyway it is just a temporary mirror before we get the big ikea one lolx, since we have 2 small ones left over. :)

Today went to IMM to look for vacuum cleaner and a standing fan to put in the kitchen. At first we had wanted to get the Samsung Silencio model for our vacuum cleaner but the salesperson advised us not to because they no longer sell certain parts of the model, including the filter which would need to be changed every few months.

So we decided to get a Miele vacuum cleaner instead...the parquet and co. model.

000000000007372720.jpg

Also bought an EuropAce standing fan for $99.

Edited by worldangel

Day 34 - Finalising stages.

My contractor came over to our new house today to take a look. Told him the remaining little stuff to be completed. Some painting to touch up (namely the gate area and the new wall socket area), installation of door bell and kitchen backsplash. All will be done one shot on Thursday wootz.

Some updates.

Went to buy a pair of spotlight over at IKEA today for the altar today. Not wanting to incur additional installation costs (or rather I am too excited to see the end product... lolx), I took on the initiative and installed them myself. :D

day34-altar01.jpg

day34-altar02.jpg

Not too shabby, though can see the wire dangling outside. :P

The 2nd picture is taken when all other lights are off besides the altar spotlight. Since there are 2 of them (sharing the same diode and power) and I only need one, I just place the 2nd spotlight on top of the altar. Nice effect it creates I can say. :D

day34-kitchen01.jpg

Time to finish up the puzzle. ;)

Yeah, probably that's the reason why I feel weird also. Probably use that as temporary measure ba lolx. The ideal one will be this mirror, which is exactly the same length as the shelf wall. See when we can pop by IKEA again ba lolx. These days very 'not free' haiz.

hi,

you may want to consider this one..

this mirror

90149129.jpg