Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Post-renovation Day 009 -

Some pictures after shifting in for a week plus. Tried our best to keep the place clean and tidy~ :3

Living room

proreno-day009-living01.jpg

As to why curtains are tied in the middle, FSM said that window panel cannot open, thus it will be good to have curtains obscuring it.

proreno-day009-living02.jpg

proreno-day009-living03.jpg

proreno-day009-living04.jpg

proreno-day009-living05.jpg

Edited by Nekorin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Study

proreno-day009-study01.jpg

Comic books shelves lolx. Lucky the shelf is deep enough to accomodate 2 rows of books, otherwise really not enough liaoz

proreno-day009-altar.jpg

Altar

proreno-day009-bedroom01.jpg

Walkway from toilet/WiW to bedroom

proreno-day009-bedroom02.jpg

King size bed :3

Edited by Nekorin

Hi,

Tried to check at the info u gave on the ceiling fan.....cannot find the "sunflower" type celing fan leh... :unsure: ....!

Any idea/suggestion again ?

Thank you!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Did you go to the shop itself to take a look?

Or you can give them a call to ask

proreno-day009-foyer01.jpg

Foyer area. Temporary shelving for my wife's numerous shoes. I only have 1x slipper, 1x running shoes, 1x other shoe for going out. Typical Nerd haha.

proreno-day009-foyer02.jpg

Expedit bookcase at foyer...

proreno-day009-foyer03.jpg

...used to keep the little things we gave each other during courtship + some other stuff :3

proreno-day009-foyer04.jpg

Wide view of top 3 rows.

proreno-day009-kitchen01.jpg

Kitchen

proreno-day009-kitchen02.jpg

Ikea ASKER series still holding well as a drying tray

proreno-day009-kitchen03.jpg

Even with the backsplash, I find that after every cooking have to scrub this area alot. White kitchen not easy to maintain.

proreno-day009-kitchen04.jpg

Sighz....Took measurement wrongly? The picture end up a bit shorter than expected T_________T

Wah bro i hardly see a door in your house leh hahahaha

but it really makes your house looks so much spacious :)

Hahaha actually i din realised it till i saw your comments below leh Wahahahahaha :lol:

proreno-day009-kitchen04.jpg

Sighz....Took measurement wrongly? The picture end up a bit shorter than expected T_________T

Did you go to the shop itself to take a look?

Or you can give them a call to ask

Nop, I did not visit the shop just browsing their web page, but will try to check personally there.

Thanks "worlangel"!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Study

proreno-day009-study01.jpg

Comic books shelves lolx. Lucky the shelf is deep enough to accomodate 2 rows of books, otherwise really not enough liaoz

No sure if the shelves can withstand 2 row of comic ..... afraid it might warp over time . IKEA shelves like cannot put too heavy stuff wor

No sure if the shelves can withstand 2 row of comic ..... afraid it might warp over time . IKEA shelves like cannot put too heavy stuff wor

Yea that's what another one of my frens said also...guess when it warps then have to get new piece of shelf...

Yea that's what another one of my frens said also...guess when it warps then have to get new piece of shelf...

then good mah got excuse to change new furniture

errmmm....i have a better suggestion lah, let me pop over your place and help you "lighten" the load on your shelves Wahahahaha :P

then good mah got excuse to change new furniture

errmmm....i have a better suggestion lah, let me pop over your place and help you "lighten" the load on your shelves Wahahahaha :P

no la, wun change the whole thing, ikea got sell the individual shelf ma...if bent can just replace one by one...

Hahaha...dunno wat my hubby will say to that...his mangas are his precious possessions k... :D

no la, wun change the whole thing, ikea got sell the individual shelf ma...if bent can just replace one by one...

Hahaha...dunno wat my hubby will say to that...his mangas are his precious possessions k... :D

wah means like that his love towards you is divided wor :o :o :o Wahahahahaha :lol:

Haha already accepted that...I tot every guy will have sth he is obsessed with? :P

Used to but now gave up le cos now my only obsession is go home and watch online hahahahaha :P

Reminds me of the time when I'm still working a day-job, my boss asked me to give the interviewees a small test to do before hiring them as flash developers. Many of them have impressive portfolios and work experience. So I gave them a simple task of creating a simple drag and drop script in flash, procedural or oop in a couple of hours. Many failed sadly, there is one who even ask me an hour later during the 'test', "Excuse me, how do you code in flash ah?"

*slaps head*

Bro... are u running a biz now har? Check with you hor...u well-verse with Actionscript? Or u more well-verse in what area har?

If inconvience to share here hor...can pm me + the portilfio... heehee. :P