Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro... are u running a biz now har? Check with you hor...u well-verse with Actionscript? Or u more well-verse in what area har?

If inconvience to share here hor...can pm me + the portilfio... heehee. :P

wah bro looking for talents ah ? towkay looking for ppl, interviewees please queue up hehehehe :D

No sure if the shelves can withstand 2 row of comic ..... afraid it might warp over time . IKEA shelves like cannot put too heavy stuff wor

Cool, that area look like comics shop... u can collect rental and drinks for people to read your manga liao :P

IKea stuffs really not good for heavy stuff...

My study table from Ikea.. quite surprised it didnt Pik-char into half..

My hubby stack his heavy textbook on the center with my laptop... 2 wks later the table top become valley shape..

all visitors to my house was amazed and fasinated by the table :)

Post-renovation Day 009 -

Study

proreno-day009-study01.jpg

Comic books shelves lolx. Lucky the shelf is deep enough to accomodate 2 rows of books, otherwise really not enough liaoz

proreno-day009-altar.jpg

Altar

proreno-day009-bedroom01.jpg

Walkway from toilet/WiW to bedroom

proreno-day009-bedroom02.jpg

King size bed :3

Like your house alot.. so neat and spacious!!

the clock above the tv very chio ley

Cool, that area look like comics shop... u can collect rental and drinks for people to read your manga liao :P

My hubby stack his heavy textbook on the center with my laptop... 2 wks later the table top become valley shape..

aiya dun say already le i wanted to "lighten" his load but he dun allow me to do so leh :(

Kitchen

Even with the backsplash, I find that after every cooking have to scrub this area alot. White kitchen not easy to maintain.

proreno-day009-kitchen04.jpg

Sighz....Took measurement wrongly? The picture end up a bit shorter than expected T_________T

maybe u can try to print on another paper with the exact side, with a shade as close as possible to the background of ur vege.... so dat the white wont be so obvious.. :D

PS: i like the Ikea Asker stuff alot.. please update if it doesnt hold up k!! heh... so dat i will think twice..

Edited by amrasenelya

Bro... are u running a biz now har? Check with you hor...u well-verse with Actionscript? Or u more well-verse in what area har?

If inconvience to share here hor...can pm me + the portilfio... heehee. :P

Hmm bro cuz most of my projects are from design agencies I cannot openly show them wor. Later pm you ba.

Yep i do write actionscript. I'm in front-end development. More like a bridge in-between the designers and programmers.

Technologies used/catered ah.. hmm got xhtml/css, flash (includes AS), cms templating for wordpress/drupal/ecarts etc. Design seldom do liaoz. Latest design work probably is my personal blog wor www.rin-wendy.com. Freaking long never update it >.>

maybe u can try to print on another paper with the exact side, with a shade as close as possible to the background of ur vege.... so dat the white wont be so obvious.. :D

PS: i like the Ikea Asker stuff alot.. please update if it doesnt hold up k!! heh... so dat i will think twice..

Hehe sure...so far it's holding up quite well ;)

Hmm bro cuz most of my projects are from design agencies I cannot openly show them wor. Later pm you ba.

Yep i do write actionscript. I'm in front-end development. More like a bridge in-between the designers and programmers.

Technologies used/catered ah.. hmm got xhtml/css, flash (includes AS), cms templating for wordpress/drupal/ecarts etc. Design seldom do liaoz. Latest design work probably is my personal blog wor www.rin-wendy.com. Freaking long never update it >.>

Icic.. I am looking at AS2 or AS3....PM me when u are free. Thanks.

Icic.. I am looking at AS2 or AS3....PM me when u are free. Thanks.

Pm sent. :)

Hope you received it as the post didn't get reflected in my sent box lolx. :D

Hehe yeah my wife told me about that too, collect rental and drinks. Nowadays if I have sometime to spare I'll just grab a book and sit there to read lolx.

aiya dun say already le i wanted to "lighten" his load but he dun allow me to do so leh :(

My load took me years to collect de leh. Earliest comic book on my shelf is Doraemon from the 1980s~~~.

Yeah true. Too long never do print liaoz. Also forgot that xerox will look much darker than on screen. Might need to change the picture saturation and do a reprint to match :)

Speaking of Xerox~ing lolx. I remember the time when I went to the printing shop to print my cabbage. The layout artist and 2 customers (I presume are students/young designers) gave me that 'shocked' look when I ask to print my cabbage. They even asked me what the heck I use it for, zzzz. I cannot print anything I want meh, even if it doesn't look sleek and nice = =.

Edit: correction is lettuce..... think I crave too cabbage too much liaoz~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cabbage soup~~~~ :lol::P

Edited by Nekorin

My load took me years to collect de leh. Earliest comic book on my shelf is Doraemon from the 1980s~~~.

nvr mind i dun read doraemon so its ok hehehehe :P