Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

really pissed off with ikea now...they took back my wrong sofa and supposed to refund me the money for that sofa until now hasn't done so...it has been close to one month le...

when called the customer service like dunno wat i m talking abt..kept saying she not in charge of this and transferred me to a dead line...then when I called again someone picked up the phone and decided to tell a joke then started laughing to himself...I had to put down the phone and called again...then the girl said will check and call me back...when she called me back she said she couldn't spot the wrong item which I was supposed to get the refund for...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
really pissed off with ikea now...they took back my wrong sofa and supposed to refund me the money for that sofa until now hasn't done so...it has been close to one month le...

when called the customer service like dunno wat i m talking abt..kept saying she not in charge of this and transferred me to a dead line...then when I called again someone picked up the phone and decided to tell a joke then started laughing to himself...I had to put down the phone and called again...then the girl said will check and call me back...when she called me back she said she couldn't spot the wrong item which I was supposed to get the refund for...

Go down direct , that is what I do to Harvey Norman for my refund

Go down direct , that is what I do to Harvey Norman for my refund

After a few more calls finally managed to get through to someone who can verify for me that my refund has been processed...so asked me to call my credit card bank to verify whether it has really gone through...

Another round of frustration ensues...the customer service over at the bank didn't know wat i m talking abt and they just put me on hold...happened twice...both times I was put on hold when I could sense the customer service officer started to become confused...and put on hold for like 5 mins no one came back to me so I just hung up...

After a few more calls finally managed to get through to someone who can verify for me that my refund has been processed...so asked me to call my credit card bank to verify whether it has really gone through...

Another round of frustration ensues...the customer service over at the bank didn't know wat i m talking abt and they just put me on hold...happened twice...both times I was put on hold when I could sense the customer service officer started to become confused...and put on hold for like 5 mins no one came back to me so I just hung up...

Hi WorldAngle,

So sad and sorry about your bad experience with IKEA... not worth to be over-heated on it!.... :rolleyes: ..take it cool ok !

Cheers!

:yamseng:

very common encountered to me once with jetstar

double booked becos of their lousy web server which couldnt handle the traffic volume

in the end i asked for the cust serv office name and tell her if she dun resolve for me i will make sure i go down personally and look for her

and 3 days later my problem solved :D

very common encountered to me once with jetstar

double booked becos of their lousy web server which couldnt handle the traffic volume

in the end i asked for the cust serv office name and tell her if she dun resolve for me i will make sure i go down personally and look for her

and 3 days later my problem solved :D

Yea mine also solved already, after calling for numerous times..

Yea mine also solved already, after calling for numerous times..

Glad to hear that i guess there's no way we can avoid this kind of problems unless of cos we dun buy things lah hahahaha :P

Hi shinzika83

Actually the lightings shop and toilet fixture shop (poh joo) is I recommend them de ...

In fact I did wrote a review on lightings.com.sg U can take a look at it

Incase you got lost in my thread here is the link Lightings.com.sg review by simon

Do read up my thread so some others recommendation :) like cellini etc etc

Din wrote any review for poh joo yet . Might write one soon.

See ya ard

Regards

Simon

Hi Thanks for your reply Will check it out Thanks

After living in the house for ard 2 weeks plus, we realised these few problems:

1) There is a constant wheezing sound whenever we turn on the tap for the shower head/bathtub tap in the master bedroom. The sound is quite loud, as in can even be heard in the living room. I called Ho Bee to ask them to send a plumber to take a look and they suspected the tap might be spoilt. Said I need to pay charges for them to repair.

2) The water pressure is very low in the bathrooms, esp when flushing the toilet.

3) The electrician never fixed up our lights properly :bangwall: One of the lights (the one in the common room) dropped and broke when it hit the floor. Luckily no one was in the room at that time. The lights in the bathrooms and living room also look as if they are going to drop soon. So told them to bring the electrician to our house again to take a look.

Hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

Wanted to give compliments to a shop, Lightings.com.sg for their excellent service and patience. In total they came down 3 times after delivering the lights. First time to change a light which is a wrong product type, Second to check on some lights installation and thirdly came over to check for the last time even though they are not the ones installing the lights.

Kudos to them. Really good service and highly recommended for their lights. :3

Wanted to give compliments to a shop, Lightings.com.sg for their excellent service and patience. In total they came down 3 times after delivering the lights. First time to change a light which is a wrong product type, Second to check on some lights installation and thirdly came over to check for the last time even though they are not the ones installing the lights.

Kudos to them. Really good service and highly recommended for their lights. :3

Go lightings go lighings go ..... :)

today the plumber came to take a look and confirmed that the wheezing sound is caused by the faulty mixer tap in our master bathroom. So called Poh Joo and they said they will come and take a look tomorrow. If it is indeed their tap problem, they will replace a new one for us. But if not, they demand that we should pay them $80 to compensate them for their transportation. Reasonable?

today the plumber came to take a look and confirmed that the wheezing sound is caused by the faulty mixer tap in our master bathroom. So called Poh Joo and they said they will come and take a look tomorrow. If it is indeed their tap problem, they will replace a new one for us. But if not, they demand that we should pay them $80 to compensate them for their transportation. Reasonable?

not reasonable leh. If they charge u 80, charge yr plumber lor. Think best is both party come together , let them settle

not reasonable leh. If they charge u 80, charge yr plumber lor. Think best is both party come together , let them settle

yes i agree with simon best is ask both of them here and talk abt it else very difficult to know who is the one who smoke you wor

also better let your plumber aware of the charges involved

hmm but the plumber has already come down once...let's see what the poh joo ppl said first. If he really insists that it is not the mixer tap fault, I will call the plumber to come down at once and refuse to pay the $80 until both parties meet up.