Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

have...mine did....told my contractor, he send someone to help me rectify....

what if they kept appearing? They already rectified the first time round...now new hairline cracks are appearing...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what if they kept appearing? They already rectified the first time round...now new hairline cracks are appearing...

was told by my contractor that its common to have this cracks on buuild up walls, but after rectifying should not appear at the same place.....

Going down to the IT show in an hour's time...see what bargain I can find over there..

though now not in the mood to shop le...this year's bonus so little sigh...

wanted to go there yesterday but....traffic very the jam....you also in the civil service? teaching? my hubby in air force...he also very the sianz....coz just 2 days back tell me got inside news that bonus 2.25 with pay will be 3.25....

i ask him to get his source to cough out that 1....lol

good move by our govt i must say :P cos going forward, how e economy will be in 2010 is really a million $$ question.

if u think its going to be up, it may fall n crash on u. if u r pessimistic (which our govt cannot do that), then it'll be lagi

worse. dun forget, US job loss is still in double digits. how will this thanks-giving gonna be + e run up to Xmas will be

a crucial time to determine e fate of e world's economy.

Yea lor...he was very sure that the tap was faulty. I even called them back to confirm is it really the tap that is problematic and told them that if the tap is not faulty, i would need to pay the $80 for their fees...

So I guess that is their fault? Now waiting for their response...

IMHO i feel that Ho Bee must reimburse you the $80, cos since you paid them to do their job, they should do it with professionalism moreover you did asked them to come round the 2nd time and yet fail to rectify the problem right ?

they're the expert not you so they cant blame home owners about not knowing this kind of stuff. Imagine if home owners knows plumbing, they will be out of job real soon

Some newbie qn. Will new walls have develop hairline cracks after a couple of months? :(

Bro is your unit fabricated ? if yes, then bound to have hairline cracks, also dun bother calling HDB to check on it as they will tell you to paint over nia.

I've been there done that :)

Going down to the IT show in an hour's time...see what bargain I can find over there..

though now not in the mood to shop le...this year's bonus so little sigh...

bought anything from sitex? freaking lot of ppl in the morning....

Some newbie qn. Will new walls have develop hairline cracks after a couple of months? :(

Yes, it will sure have cracks even after repaint it. It just due to our building structure, hot and cold, indo earthquake, etc..

was told by my contractor that its common to have this cracks on buuild up walls, but after rectifying should not appear at the same place.....

wanted to go there yesterday but....traffic very the jam....you also in the civil service? teaching? my hubby in air force...he also very the sianz....coz just 2 days back tell me got inside news that bonus 2.25 with pay will be 3.25....

i ask him to get his source to cough out that 1....lol

yea I am in teaching...my fren also said got insider's news said bonus is 2.5 mths...together with pay will be 3.5 mths...then she said it so convincingly so I went on a shopping spree after that...lucky didn't buy that much...

good move by our govt i must say :P cos going forward, how e economy will be in 2010 is really a million $$ question.

if u think its going to be up, it may fall n crash on u. if u r pessimistic (which our govt cannot do that), then it'll be lagi

worse. dun forget, US job loss is still in double digits. how will this thanks-giving gonna be + e run up to Xmas will be

a crucial time to determine e fate of e world's economy.

true true...just a bit disappointed la...cos a few days before they broadcast that the economy is improving so expected more...but only got 0.25 mth...the year before I joined the civil service it was 2.5 mth lor, ever since I joined seems like the bonus amt kept going down...

IMHO i feel that Ho Bee must reimburse you the $80, cos since you paid them to do their job, they should do it with professionalism moreover you did asked them to come round the 2nd time and yet fail to rectify the problem right ?

they're the expert not you so they cant blame home owners about not knowing this kind of stuff. Imagine if home owners knows plumbing, they will be out of job real soon

Yea...didn't hear anything from them since yesterday so this morning I gave Mrs Quek a call and she said she has not feedback this issue to her husband yet. Said will inform me asap once they reach a decision...

I also feel that they should bear the losses cos I even asked her twice whether it is confirmed the tap problem and they were very sure it is...think the plumber didn't even bother to check properly...

bought anything from sitex? freaking lot of ppl in the morning....

Yea bought a lexmark wireless printer...got quite a lot of freebies including speaker and wireless headphone...but the salesman's attitude pissed us off...he didn't seem to know what he is selling...in the end my hubby seems to know more than him...

Worst is he gave us printing ink wich is not compatible with our printer...so now my hubby had to go back there again tomorrow morning to exchange...dunno why nowadays the sales people getting more and more bo chap... :curse::bangwall:

Yea bought a lexmark wireless printer...got quite a lot of freebies including speaker and wireless headphone...but the salesman's attitude pissed us off...he didn't seem to know what he is selling...in the end my hubby seems to know more than him...

Worst is he gave us printing ink wich is not compatible with our printer...so now my hubby had to go back there again tomorrow morning to exchange...dunno why nowadays the sales people getting more and more bo chap... :curse::bangwall:

so of them are students ... think 1 or half day course on products knowledge.. sometimes when i find their answer worst than what i already knew i will walk 1 round and then find another whom i see is more 'steady'.

went yesterday morning at 11am to grab my nod 32 anti virus (3 user with 2 yrs for $79 + additional 3 x 90 days subscription) and left liao...its really mountain ppl mountain sea... before i left heard something interesting from courts " plasma 42' tv $2699, but 10 secs later he went on to say now $1199, i was telling wifey if he say $999" maybe i turn back to find out more :)

true true...just a bit disappointed la...cos a few days before they broadcast that the economy is improving so expected more...but only got 0.25 mth...the year before I joined the civil service it was 2.5 mth lor, ever since I joined seems like the bonus amt kept going down...

getting my bonus soon too... But this hand in that hand out , cos still need to pay my bro $$$ as I loan from him for renovation . Siaz.....

hey hey rin and wendy, just saw u guys at woodlands interchange, u were going up the escalator while i am going down... :) wanted to call u but too late..