Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

getting my bonus soon too... But this hand in that hand out , cos still need to pay my bro $$$ as I loan from him for renovation . Siaz.....

envy u, my bonus next yr le... :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yea bought a lexmark wireless printer...got quite a lot of freebies including speaker and wireless headphone...but the salesman's attitude pissed us off...he didn't seem to know what he is selling...in the end my hubby seems to know more than him...

Worst is he gave us printing ink wich is not compatible with our printer...so now my hubby had to go back there again tomorrow morning to exchange...dunno why nowadays the sales people getting more and more bo chap... :curse::bangwall:

common cos most of them doing vacation job leh so for us we will usually do more research b4 we head down, buy liao go off rather than to loiter ard as there're tons of ppl there :(

so of them are students ... think 1 or half day course on products knowledge.. sometimes when i find their answer worst than what i already knew i will walk 1 round and then find another whom i see is more 'steady'.

went yesterday morning at 11am to grab my nod 32 anti virus (3 user with 2 yrs for $79 + additional 3 x 90 days subscription) and left liao...its really mountain ppl mountain sea... before i left heard something interesting from courts " plasma 42' tv $2699, but 10 secs later he went on to say now $1199, i was telling wifey if he say $999" maybe i turn back to find out more :)

bro you should seriously consider gg down tmr to check out the tv

anyway red_devil bro bought 3 tv (1 x 40" toshiba LCD, 1 x 42" philips and 1 x 32" lcd tv) all for less than 2.5k leh make me so tempted to buy :~

Edited by coffee_o

hey hey rin and wendy, just saw u guys at woodlands interchange, u were going up the escalator while i am going down... :) wanted to call u but too late..

I didn't notice...cos was rushing haha...

common cos most of them doing vacation job leh so for us we will usually do more research b4 we head down, buy liao go off rather than to loiter ard as there're tons of ppl there :(

yea but when we brought the order form to the counter they should at least detect that the ink is incompatible...luckily now they agree to mail a new set of ink to my hubby so dun need to go down to exchange...

We didn't spend much time at the expo also...cos most selling TV wich we already bought...You all know that in Hall 3 there is a John Little sale going on? I think I spent more time there instead :sport-smiley-004:

yea but when we brought the order form to the counter they should at least detect that the ink is incompatible...luckily now they agree to mail a new set of ink to my hubby so dun need to go down to exchange...

We didn't spend much time at the expo also...cos most selling TV wich we already bought...You all know that in Hall 3 there is a John Little sale going on? I think I spent more time there instead :sport-smiley-004:

Yes i'm aware of that but too tired after gg ard in sitex thus gave JL a miss moreover it's still early for me to buy stuff for my place :)

Yes i'm aware of that but too tired after gg ard in sitex thus gave JL a miss moreover it's still early for me to buy stuff for my place :)

Haha I went to the JL sale first, only then headed to SITEX...

I am tempted to get a Macbook...

Haha I went to the JL sale first, only then headed to SITEX...

I am tempted to get a Macbook...

Oh ya since rin is into graphics, he should be more suited to use a mac than a windows :D

but i cant get used to a mac leh since i nvr actually used it b4 :P

Edited by coffee_o

Oh ya since rin is into graphics, he should be more suited to use a mac than a windows :D

but i cant get used to a mac leh since i nvr actually used it b4 :P

Haha yea I also afraid that I cant get used to it...cos I have always been using Windows computer...

My current laptop is also running on Windows...and it is pretty durable, has been with me for more than 5 years....

Haha yea I also afraid that I cant get used to it...cos I have always been using Windows computer...

My current laptop is also running on Windows...and it is pretty durable, has been with me for more than 5 years....

hmm...nowadays mac and windows apps is getting closer and closer so i guess should not be a problem bah

who knows maybe you will learn to appreciate mac instead :D

hmm...nowadays mac and windows apps is getting closer and closer so i guess should not be a problem bah

who knows maybe you will learn to appreciate mac instead :D

Yea that's what some of my friends said...once you get used to Mac you wouldn't want to go back to Windows :D

Yea that's what some of my friends said...once you get used to Mac you wouldn't want to go back to Windows :D

never use mac b4 ... not even mac software ,

but after got the Iphone , I change my view on apple .

Using Safari on my laptop now . Feel that it's much better then IE wor ....

never use mac b4 ... not even mac software ,

but after got the Iphone , I change my view on apple .

Using Safari on my laptop now . Feel that it's much better then IE wor ....

Any modern browser is better than IE 100%. IE is the suck~iest browser ever invented. Each succeeding version tried to fix the bugs of its predecessors but end up breaking more stuff. Cannot imagine that I'm still developing website compatibility for the dreaded IE6... maybe I should join the team of designers/developers to ban IE6.

Any modern browser is better than IE 100%. IE is the suck~iest browser ever invented. Each succeeding version tried to fix the bugs of its predecessors but end up breaking more stuff. Cannot imagine that I'm still developing website compatibility for the dreaded IE6... maybe I should join the team of designers/developers to ban IE6.

well say rin ...

actually I am those lazy person that don't install 3rd party software , all like to use default one (window media player , IE, can use can le) ... but this latest IE is really giving me a lot a lot of problem .... then friend ask me try safari .... din expect me to love it sia ... ha

However my friend did say IE6 is very stable for window 7 wor .... but me only got vista (desktop) and XP(net book) so din really know how true is it

Edited by Supersimon27