Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Those more exp one min is ard 25...but lesser dishes...so like not wu hua :P

What's Feng Yun? Title in English?

storm riders.. the aaron kwok and ekin cheng one :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
storm riders.. the aaron kwok and ekin cheng one :)

Personal quick review of Storm Riders 2.

CG - Quite ok

Story - 90% of original story changed at least.

WoW factor - None at all. Instead of "OMG" i get "what the heck am I watching this at least for 30+ instances during the film"

Overall Verdict: 1/ 100 . DO NOT WATCH.

CG - Quite ok

WoW factor - None at all. Instead of "OMG" i get "what the heck am I watching this at least for 30+ instances during the film"

haha ...

Not that bad lah ... I think I give 25/100 ... ha

can watch lah ... but maybe at home lor .... buy DVD then alot pp share. If not really waste money

whahah I KNEW IT! was trying to dissuade my friend. cannot imagine watching it with the two of them as lead actors. :P No offense to the fans. hehe :)

Hmm i see winMo I sianz 1/2 liaoz.

Wah bro long time nvr heard from you leh

Why leh i thought you like win mobile ? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway i saw the real thing, i find it too huge though the screen is huge too i still prefer hero :D

CG - Quite ok

haha ...

Not that bad lah ... I think I give 25/100 ... ha

can watch lah ... but maybe at home lor .... buy DVD then alot pp share. If not really waste money

whahah I KNEW IT! was trying to dissuade my friend. cannot imagine watching it with the two of them as lead actors. :P No offense to the fans. hehe :)

Eh thanks for the review think i will only watch it if i cant sleep at night Wahahahaha :P

Wah bro long time nvr heard from you leh

Why leh i thought you like win mobile ? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway i saw the real thing, i find it too huge though the screen is huge too i still prefer hero :D

me still consider between hero and I phone. Cos can sign Liao , then Rachel already got iPhone so considering to try hero

me still consider between hero and I phone. Cos can sign Liao , then Rachel already got iPhone so considering to try hero

Bro have you use win mobile phone b4 ? or iphone for that matter ?

Bro have you use win mobile phone b4 ? or iphone for that matter ?

dun like win mobile . Or should I say hate ? Ha .

Me ex - palm user. So cannot stand lag of win mobile.

yea...and add to the fact that day happens to have a lot of very irritating people in the cinema when we were watching...talked on the phone, made loud comments, ate their potato chips loudly, kicked my chair, etc...halfway thru the show I was really very sianz...

yea...and add to the fact that day happens to have a lot of very irritating people in the cinema when we were watching...talked on the phone, made loud comments, ate their potato chips loudly, kicked my chair, etc...halfway thru the show I was really very sianz...

EEEE completely spoil the experience!! I hate such thingies!

EEEE completely spoil the experience!! I hate such thingies!

yea lor me too...somemore they are all seated right behind and in front of me...my hubby even turned behind to ask them to keep quiet but then they started eating their potato chips louder instead of talking...

And one of them has really high-pitched voice and laughter...I tot all along he was a girl until I turned behind at the end of the show...shocked to see that they were actually two guys...

yea lor me too...somemore they are all seated right behind and in front of me...my hubby even turned behind to ask them to keep quiet but then they started eating their potato chips louder instead of talking...

And one of them has really high-pitched voice and laughter...I tot all along he was a girl until I turned behind at the end of the show...shocked to see that they were actually two guys...

Are you sure they're guys ? I mean they might look like one but who knows O_o"