Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Wah bro long time nvr heard from you leh

Why leh i thought you like win mobile ? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway i saw the real thing, i find it too huge though the screen is huge too i still prefer hero :D

Yeah, I'm considering between the HD2 and Hero too.. Not a fan of window mobile but one of my friend was showing me the HD2 and it looks slick.. Hero is running on android but still on the older version, but another friend swears by it.. decisions decisions.. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah, I'm considering between the HD2 and Hero too.. Not a fan of window mobile but one of my friend was showing me the HD2 and it looks slick.. Hero is running on android but still on the older version, but another friend swears by it.. decisions decisions.. :D

eh dun you find HD2 too huge ? i mean the width cos i find it too broad, uncomfortable to put in my pocket hehehehe :D

eh dun you find HD2 too huge ? i mean the width cos i find it too broad, uncomfortable to put in my pocket hehehehe :D

A bit.. Hero's size is more pocket friendly.. But bigger screen would be better for surfing I guess.. I still waiting for my stoopid M1 contract to finish then I'll probably switch over to Starhub.. M1 seems to be slower than the other 2 telco when it comes to promotions..

A bit.. Hero's size is more pocket friendly.. But bigger screen would be better for surfing I guess.. I still waiting for my stoopid M1 contract to finish then I'll probably switch over to Starhub.. M1 seems to be slower than the other 2 telco when it comes to promotions..

But M1 iphone plan seems quite attractive as compared to the other two :D

Starhub reception simply cannot make it but since I'm a hub club member I'm unable to switch :(

Are you sure they're guys ? I mean they might look like one but who knows O_o"

Dunno...the cinema was still quite dark...so couldn't really see their face clearly...but they look like guys to me...my hubby also said they are both guys...

Another thing abt the movie is...the opening theme song sucks...

Dunno...the cinema was still quite dark...so couldn't really see their face clearly...but they look like guys to me...my hubby also said they are both guys...

Another thing abt the movie is...the opening theme song sucks...

the song just sounds like a typical cantopop.. ha....

the song just sounds like a typical cantopop.. ha....

But it's in Mandarin rite...mite have sounded better if they sing in canto instead...cos Aaron Kwok has always sounded funny when he sings in mandarin...

*clap clap* preparing for this sat si bo? haha

or u just wanna show off ur new Turbo oven? :P

btw, can recommend ur electrician to me? i need to get a quote leh :(

Just baked some cookies...love my new oven!

10931_963108640420_1901117_53979134_4409

10931_963108655390_1901117_53979135_3958

10931_963108660380_1901117_53979136_3707

:D

U can make friend with rachel .... she also like to brake stuff ... ha .... now even better . yr house oven bigger too ... and we are so near ... can brake finish liao walk back home ... phahaha

Edited by Supersimon27

Wah :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: can teach me ? :D

Hehe sure :) Here's the recipe, it's actually quite easy to make haha...

Ingredients

* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

* 1 teaspoon baking soda

* 1 teaspoon salt

* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened

* 3/4 cup granulated sugar

* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar

* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

* 2 large eggs

* 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

* 1 cup chopped nuts

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

Tomorrow going to try baking fruitcake again...I baked with my sis in law yesterday and it turned out quite disastrous so see if I can solve the problem with it tomorrow. If I succeed, maybe some of you will get to try it out this Sat :P

*clap clap* preparing for this sat si bo? haha

or u just wanna show off ur new Turbo oven? :P

btw, can recommend ur electrician to me? i need to get a quote leh :(

Haha no la, I dun think I have much time to cook for this Sat so doing catering...

Hmm my electrician I got from my contractor de...so you will need to call Patrick if you want to get him...:)

U can make friend with rachel .... she also like to brake stuff ... ha .... now even better . yr house oven bigger too ... and we are so near ... can brake finish liao walk back home ... phahaha

Haha I tot you have an oven in ur place also?

Hehe sure :) Here's the recipe, it's actually quite easy to make haha...

Ingredients

* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

* 1 teaspoon baking soda

* 1 teaspoon salt

* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened

* 3/4 cup granulated sugar

* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar

* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

* 2 large eggs

* 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

* 1 cup chopped nuts

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

Tomorrow going to try baking fruitcake again...I baked with my sis in law yesterday and it turned out quite disastrous so see if I can solve the problem with it tomorrow. If I succeed, maybe some of you will get to try it out this Sat :P

Wah we have to be guinea pig this Sat ah ?? :( :( :(

Hahahahaha joking joking :P