Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

haha no la...that time i was waiting to support haha...

But all along I have always wanted iPhone...

Anyone knows how I can delete applications which I have downloaded onto my phone?

Press on the screen and hold for 5sec .... The icon will start to shake and a "x" sign will appeared .... Press "x" to delete :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
So exciting...today's housewarming :)

Hi Angel,

Sorry din know tat u r having a hse warming on last sat, 19 Dec.

I was having a pre-christmas gathering @my place too wif my gfs n my hubby buddies.

Preparing a few dishes too for the day so suppppper tiring aft everything end. Plus all the cleaning and washing....phew :o

So happy for u tat everything turns up great. :)

Hi Angel,

Sorry din know tat u r having a hse warming on last sat, 19 Dec.

I was having a pre-christmas gathering @my place too wif my gfs n my hubby buddies.

Preparing a few dishes too for the day so suppppper tiring aft everything end. Plus all the cleaning and washing....phew :o

So happy for u tat everything turns up great. :)

is okie :) I know how tiring it all can be...

I will be baking ard 90 to 100 cookies tomorrow to give out as christmas gifts...think going to be a very tiring day as well...

Hi Rin & Wendy,

How do you rate Pat's service/attitude so far?

Did you all try to negotiate with him on the initial quotation?

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi Rin & Wendy,

How do you rate Pat's service/attitude so far?

Did you all try to negotiate with him on the initial quotation?

Thank you.

Regards.

Our reno with him was over 4 months ago actually haha...

I would rate his service and attitude a high A...he is humble and pleasant to work with, even his sub contractors are all very nice people as well. After our reno is completed, we noticed some cracks on our wall and they came over to rectify it immediately. Then their plumber made a mistake that caused us to pay $80 (long story haha) but his wife refunded us the $80 after she got to know about it.

And most importantly, their workmanship is superb and we didn't experience any delay...the house was completed on the day he said would be completed...he always gives me the impression that we can trust his words....so definitely thumbs up! I am very grateful to Ho Bee because my reno was completed without much hiccups ;)

Our reno with him was over 4 months ago actually haha...

I would rate his service and attitude a high A...he is humble and pleasant to work with, even his sub contractors are all very nice people as well. After our reno is completed, we noticed some cracks on our wall and they came over to rectify it immediately. Then their plumber made a mistake that caused us to pay $80 (long story haha) but his wife refunded us the $80 after she got to know about it.

And most importantly, their workmanship is superb and we didn't experience any delay...the house was completed on the day he said would be completed...he always gives me the impression that we can trust his words....so definitely thumbs up! I am very grateful to Ho Bee because my reno was completed without much hiccups ;)

Hi Worldangel & Nekorin,

Been browsing your blog.. your place looks nice. Congrats!

Will be getting my very 1st home probably in May and am trying to absorb as much info as i could.

We already engaged our ID, but I don't think anyone would know in RT... never see anyone mention before :D

Btw, your cookies look yummy..

Cheers,

infinitie

Hi Worldangel & Nekorin,

Been browsing your blog.. your place looks nice. Congrats!

Will be getting my very 1st home probably in May and am trying to absorb as much info as i could.

We already engaged our ID, but I don't think anyone would know in RT... never see anyone mention before :D

Btw, your cookies look yummy..

Cheers,

infinitie

Hee thanks for the compliments :)

All the best...you can gain a lot of renovation knowledge here ;) This forum helps me a lot during the planning of my renovation hehe

Still early days till renovation, but I have just put a deposit for a flat a few hours ago :) Finally got my dream house after 2 months of searching and nearly 50 houses later!

I have always loved the idea of a t-blog and had always loved looking at beautiful pictures which have been posted in here...now got a chance to contribute le :D Will be putting up more pictures of the house in this thread :P

Now just some pictures which have been taken by the agent...will be going over to the house this Sunday with my parents so might be taking more pictures at that time...

Pictures of 5 Room Flat in Admiralty

floorplanl.jpg

Hee thanks for the compliments :)

All the best...you can gain a lot of renovation knowledge here ;) This forum helps me a lot during the planning of my renovation hehe

Hi worldangel, i'm new here :) working on tight budget & i'm planning to do kitchen & toilets only...so not looking for fanciful ID too... can send me your quotation & patrick/ho bee's contacts?

trust tt you're very happy with his services & workmanship!

thank you :)

Hi worldangel, i'm new here :) working on tight budget & i'm planning to do kitchen & toilets only...so not looking for fanciful ID too... can send me your quotation & patrick/ho bee's contacts?

trust tt you're very happy with his services & workmanship!

thank you :)

Hi,

I have sent you the quotation for your reference :) The contact is also in there.

Yup, I am a very satisfied customer of Ho Bee so that's why I have been recommending him to my friends and forumers here. But I think he has a busy schedule so do contact him fast!

Hope you will have a smooth reno journey!