Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Hello,

Have been reading this blog from the 1st page and really impressed with your flat reno, furniture and your baking!

I'm currently looking for ID/Contractor, you mind share with me your quotation and Patrick's contact (email:lydiahakim@hotmail.com)? Thanks heaps! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi WorldAnge :D :

Read about your praises for HoBee/Patrick about you reno last year. Could you help to send a copy of your reno details & contract to me @ yahoo.com.sg?? Cos I am going to reno the kitchen & 2 toilets of my 3room flat in the coming weeks. Thanks a lot :)

Hi WorldAnge :D :

Read about your praises for HoBee/Patrick about you reno last year. Could you help to send a copy of your reno details & contract to me @ yahoo.com.sg?? Cos I am going to reno the kitchen & 2 toilets of my 3room flat in the coming weeks. Thanks a lot :)

Hmm you never give me your email address? Can PM me :)

Still early days till renovation, but I have just put a deposit for a flat a few hours ago :) Finally got my dream house after 2 months of searching and nearly 50 houses later!

I have always loved the idea of a t-blog and had always loved looking at beautiful pictures which have been posted in here...now got a chance to contribute le :D Will be putting up more pictures of the house in this thread :P

Now just some pictures which have been taken by the agent...will be going over to the house this Sunday with my parents so might be taking more pictures at that time...

Pictures of 5 Room Flat in Admiralty

floorplanl.jpg

Hi worldangel,

I am new here. Just bought an apartment and looking for a contractor to do up the kitchen and the toilets. Appreciate if you can send me the quotation from Ho Bee as a lot of praises are rendered to them in this forum. Am interested to engage them. Thank you.

My email address is sfhoon@yahoo.com.

Hi worldangel & Nekorin,

Had a great time reading abt yr reno with envious attacks. Am getting my keys to my resale in Sep.. so now looking for quotes.

Can you share your quotes w me? It would help me greatly to see contractor quotes of completed works. Poured over renotalk and been to visit 2 IDs but cannot decide cos we r on quite a tight budget.

My email address is rene@jiehunliao.com.

Thanks a mil!

Edited by andrene

Hi worldangel,

I'm going to collect my key next month..Still cant find a reliable contractor. Can share with me ur contractor's contact?

Thank you!

Hi worldangel,

Can I have your ID/contractor's contact no?

By the way, may I know how much he quoted you and how long the whole renovation took to complete? Any hidden charges?

Thanks!

Hmm, since my wife (Worldangel) is not around till Wednesday. I'll post up the layout draft that I've revised (now drawn to scale).

floorplanner-1.jpg

Click image to enlarge

Comments and suggestions appreciated. I now uber scared that the renovation costs will shoot over our budget :(

Given the things which we want.....

Hi what program you use to do the layout?